Ask an average italian guy anything

ask an average italian guy anything

Other urls found in this thread:

panorama.it/news/politica/senato-come-cambia-dieci-punti/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quanto ti ritieni frocio da 1 a 10?

How much pizza do you guys actually eat? Is it just a stereotype or do most of you love it

perchè Salvini?

we love it for sure, i personally eat it couple of times a month

What do you think about American Italians? I know in WWII Benito fucking hated them.

not OP but italian, personally i love pizza, most of the time i eat pizza when i don't wanna cook or when i go out, it's like a ''plan b'' every time i have to eat

ruspeeeeee
never met one, however i can immagine it classic italians + amerifats lifestyle ahahahah

not OP but italian. They're very different from us but they still want to be called italians. They are "wannabe". And i fucking Hate their cuisine

Why'd you use the Mexican flag in an Italian bread?

low quality bait dummy

Cosa voterai al referendum costituzionale di novembre?

Why are italians such fucking dicks, i went to italy and asked someone in a shop to put something in the bin for me and he sent me in the wrong direction to go looking for a recycling bin, plus everyone not trying to sell me something was a cockmuncher

Fair enough, to be completely honest I haven't been impressed with most American Italian cuisine myself unless I prepped and cooked it myself. But I feel it's not even close to true Italian cuisine.

non so neanche per cosa si vota, spiegami che forse alzo il culo
bec nice italians stay at home :C
also ingredients make the difference

la riforma del parlamento no??? quella di quel puttanone della Boschi,quanto gliela vorrei leccare mamma mia

Thanks for your responses, but what is a favorite outdoor activity you enjoy? I will admit I spend most of my time spear fishing.

playing soccer,basketball

Nice, it would be interesting if Italy would also compete with us in the NBA. I've been upset we don't compete with the EU in Rugby or Football "soccer".

Quanti anni hai? Di dove sei?

spiegati cosa vogliono riformare sti quattro rantoli di cane morto?
fooling around with friends and sipping Amaro Disaronno or volleyball
19, Calabria (RC)

Why in the hell do you call red sauce/tomato sauce/pasta sauce/or whatever "gravy?" That shit ain't gravy, you wop nigger!

it is gravy you donkey, why the hell do you spurt ketchup on your pasta, dummy?

You illiterate idiot, gravy in italian is the word for a cooked tomato sauce, and for the sauce that the cooking gives you. Since we rarely put only tomatoes, like you retards that just know how to light a fire and play the wannabe italians

are there any Italian girls with slim wast waist, but with big booty

Porco dio

fortunately just a few, personally i dont like that booty shape

Not OP
At least once a week as a meal usually, plus everytime you're out and you want something fast to eat
don't know enough to have an opinion but dunno, they look like wannabe as said
usually we're quite kind with strangers, were you went?
panorama.it/news/politica/senato-come-cambia-dieci-punti/