You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't converted to Islam

You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't converted to Islam

Islam Appreciation Thread

I’m not interested in the religion of peace

Because I have zero interest in joining any religion.

I want to return to the time where Whites were superior and owned slaves, Islam does not offer this.

>were
>we still are

If Islam is the religion of peace than why do Shiites hate Sunnis and Sunnis hate Shiites? Checkmate faggot

Because i don't let religions brainwash me since this is 2016 and i believe that mankind has growth better than what it was thousands of years ago we don't need religion to show us a morality compass anymore

Because its shit fggt

bacon and it's for retards

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

>Islam
>hate
Simple Anti-Islam propaganda

lul
nice try faggot
anyone who's read into the quaran is anti islam
Hows muhammed marrying a 6 year old and fucking her whens shes 8
Real good religion right there
>For pedophiles

I have zero interest in peace. I only value science and am completely indifferent to all the 'human' standards and norms set up by 'humans'.

Tolerant of rape, murder, female downgrading and pedophilia?

More lies that have been spread by the Zionists.

I've just become a jedi

White American here. How do I convert to Islam?
Also, what do the rest of Muslims (the Arab ones) think about white converts?

Anons who are reading this getting butthurt, please understand. Islam is the only way for the west now. It will end this SJW nightmare.

I am a human being

More lies

b8

Look what liberalism has done to Europe. All the progression and tolerance.

I hear the best way to kill Muslims is to become a Muslim, since they kill more of each other than anyone else.

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Read the Quran, Worship the great Allah and we welcome everyone to convert because we are a very tolerant and peaceful people.

I hate paedophiles.

Which Islam is best Islam? Sunni or Shiite?

Both, do not believe the lies you hear. We do not hate anyone, especially our own who worship the great Allah.

merde alors je suis français et j'y croit pas.

Shiite, Temporary marriage, ( you can fuck for a night) its legitimately called "Trial Marriage"

Plus, They bend laws, And add new laws yearly, Look what the ayatollah added, Kill gay people, But support, and (legit) fund people who want to have a sex operation, There is a good documentary out there titled No to homosexuality, Yay for transexuals.

Pas d’inquiétude, y'a même des français qu'on pris des boulons et du 7.62 dans le ventre et qu'y croit toujours pas. On appelle ça avoir de l'éducation.