ITT: Lonely professional gets shit done

ITT: Lonely professional gets shit done.

>The Hunter (pic related)
>The Veteran
>Collateral

He didn't look very lonely in that bath tub
:^)-/-^

Rambo - all of 'em

but pretty much all of Eastwoods movies are "Lonely professional gettin shit done".

This is a great topic

He had partners in Escape from Alcatraz, Space Cowboys, and half of the Dirty Harry films.

>Some mysteries should never be told
This shit will never get old.

I have walked all over cradle mountain and the surrounding areas, beautiful area.

Day of the Jackal
The Jackal

Leftie anti-tradie trash

leon the professional

get fucked cunt

bet you're voting coalition

dickhead

>The Hunter
Fucking fantastic. I usually post that in "Movies only you've seen." threads. Good taste.

all seagalkino belongs in this category.

The American
Drive
Nightcrawler

I'M GIVING YOU A NIGHTCALL TO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL

I worked on the set for a few scenes in this. :^)

Did they film it in Tasmania?

FF actually

who are you voting for? Labor? The Greens?

kek

Family First? End yourself

Man the Hunter is such under appreciated kino. Thank you for reminding me about it.

no they filmed it in albania

what the fuck do you think? no where else in lowlands australia gets that cold

Can you tell the temperature of the movie?

Is it actually a good movie? I haven't seen it, but I am a fan of Defoe.

it's a solid 7.5

Thief

what's so bad about them?

Yeah it was filmed in Tasmania. It was really fucking cold, but the majority of the snow you see in the end scenes with the tiger and when he burns the body was actually snow/ice in bags that we laid out, and then the stuff on the tree branches was like foam stuff.
It was an interesting experience.

did you shoot in winter? i thought it actually snows down there.

It's great. I'm gonna watch it again right now. It's comfy and more feelsy than you'd expect.

I honestly can't remember what time of year it was, but from how cold i remember it being I reckon it was winter.
It quite often snows, but we filmed those scenes in the evening so a lot of the snow had melted through the day, and they wanted specific placement of the snow I guess.

what was your job?

I was only there for one day, I was invited by some people I know to come and check out the filming process.
Didn't have any official title, and I'm unfortunately not mentioned in the credits.
I just helped set up some scenes and talked to a lot of the staff while we were setting up.
Very briefly met Willem Dafoe as well, he seemed down to earth and very friendly.

I walked past Willem Dafoe in Salamanca one night, I think they had just finished filming or something because many members of the film were with him I think.