I don't know what board to post this on but here it goes

I don't know what board to post this on but here it goes.
Today a girl invited me to the JEST vs Bengals game at METLife Stadium on 9/11. I've never been to a football game before and I was wondering how much money I should bring. The tickets are $160. How much should ii bring for other stuff like food and other accessories? Also share stories of your time at Football games.

Bring a song sheet and say you're a new york ultra

My first time at an NFL game everyone could tell I was new and I got picked on constantly.

Have fun!

Don't forget to bring your glove so you can catch foul balls OP

that would actually be hilarious. if/when I go to an NFL game I'm definitely doing that. unlikely though because Qualcomm is a shithole and the Chargers are still irrelevant.

>jest

yea but dem powder blue jerseys tho..

pure eye sex

Jest belongs to /lit/ m8

Don't forget to take an extra 20% for tips :-]

JEST

As a jest season ticket holder dont get jewed by buying overpriced stadium food

Try to not spill your spaghetti and go to some tailgaters cooking on a grill offer them like 5 bucks for some food and beer.

jest feck me shet ep fem

Do:
-Get there early to tailgate. Look at where your seats are and try to park closer to there. Once you're I side the stadium it's a fucking shit show.

-Bring food and drinks in a cooler with ice
>Beer
>Spirits + mixers
>Cups
>Chips/dip
>Sausage & peppers/burgers & dogs
>Grill
>Condiments/fixings/pates/napkins

Do:
-GET A FUCKING PARKING PASS FOR METLIFE. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARK THERE WITHOUT ONE.

I have Gnats season tickets and so many people don't realize this.

-Bring a football, Play some music from either your car or some Bluetooth speakers. Bring chairs.

Dont:
-Have her bring her purse. She WILL be turned away at the gate unless it's a small little wristlet thing. They have official NFL clear plastic bags but otherwise you're walking back to your car to drop it back off.

-Forget to bring cash. Beer inside the stadium will run you 10-12 bucks a pop. Don't be a faggot. She invited you, you treat her that day.

-Wear anything other than green or Jets stuff. If you like the other team just keep it to yourself unless you want to be "That Guy."

>treat her

No. You are a beta cuck.

If she's bringing you to the game, you can buy her a fucking beer. If she wants a signed Joe Willie jersey then tell her to fuck off.

broke boy detected.

Beta detected

Dooping mental list there, bro.
OP would be better off spending all that effort and money in a brothel.

>someone invites you
>better pay their shit
Bloody hell.

>Don't
>-Wear anything other than green or Jets stuff.

wear a bengals or pats jersey for the keks

Sup Forums cretin detected.

If this was still the old gnats stadium you should go to gate d at halftime. shit was funny as hell.

This lol!

>Today a girl invited me
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

WHY DON'T YOU GO ASK REDDIT

>-Forget to bring cash. Beer inside the stadium will run you 10-12 bucks a pop. Don't be a faggot. She invited you, you treat her that day.

yeah, this list was going great up until that point. This isn't honor, courtesy, or charming generosity at display there. That's nothing more than glorified cuckdom.

This is something you because you want to, not because someone claims and insists that it's a necessary deed. Don't be cuck OP.

This. Dont be a faggot that buys 10 beers for his "date". Ive been there before and it only leaves you feeling shitty as fuck. Just used.

Do sneak some hard liquor in, bring enough for both of you to get hammered then take her home or to your apartment and fuck her. She wont be able to say no. Trust me i have expirence with this. These girls think they can take advantage of me but then I turn the tables on them. Feels good