*pulls out dick, cucks delivery man* there's your tip

even 20

This isn't the Cheese Pizza I ordered.

It took you 31 minutes to get here

Give him 18-19 bucks and say thank you.

who fucking asks for a tip you amerifaggots, it's not a tip if it's asked for

newfag detected

>lurk moar

pizza of that size is not sold in my country. Which means this is a dream, so a blast the dude with my heat rays, and fly off to fuck asa akira, while eating the pizza.

It's not a tip if it's included in the price, it's a delivery charge.

17.00, and tell him that he fucked it on asking for a tip.

u, i like u

Automatic $5 tip. Canadafag here.

it's ok yuropoor..i'll have an extra slice for you...

If you want a tip, deliver to my area - I don't pay a tip when I have to drive down here and pick the damn pizza up myself.

OMGGG SHUT UP

dude do you even know how hard these people work?

Refuse to accept opened cheese-pizza!

Give him a 20 because fuck change.

sounds about right

if he doesnt open it how do you know he just doesnt give you a heated box with a trollface in it

>16.01
What kind of overpriced shitty pizza joint makes you pay that much for a terrible pizza like that one? You can go to little caesers and get a large pepperoni pizza for 5.97.

>pepperoni pizza
yeah but this is cheese pizza, autismal af

This.

little caesars is literally the worst tasting pizza

Please be fucking trolling. They don't deserve 15 bucks an hour and they hardly deserve a tip just for doing their fucking job. Especially if I need to drive all the way to town to pick it up. I'd hate to see your definition of "hard work"

I'm expected to tip the waiter and the driver. The cook and cashiers doesn't get tips, it's all to the above two since those two are the ones who get the shit for when orders are wrong.

I order it online, you cooked it - You're just a cook and cashier. You want a tip, open up a eat in pizza joint or deliver to my area.

If i want to check i open it myself, he doesn't have to get his small-change-covered fingers in my fucking cheese-pizza!

I wish I would still count as a yuro. Now I know geographicly I do, but not even right wing nationalists here think so.
I like you too.

Fuck your toppingless pizza

Then go to Sam's club, it's top tier for less as well.

What the fuck is this? Where's the girl?
*shoots the fucker*

ill give him 17$.

what was so hard about that?

Throw a $20 at his feet.

Nobody says "plus tip" or even asks for a tip, because everyone that works for tips knows there are mr. Pinks out there.

You're the one who's trolling, op. This pasta is so old it has biodegraded by now

my feels...

Exactly.
>grab $10, $5, $1, dollar bills, scrounge in my couch, find a single penny and give it to him
>"Here's you tip: Don't ask for a fucking tip next time"
>take pizza, shut door

You wouldn't do or say that,you bullshitter

B-but there is no 16.01 version of Ubuntu only 16.04 and 16.10!!

Here's $16.05, have a nice day sir

Then he'll whine about the tip only being 99 cents and is liable to spit in your food the next time he brings it out.
That's why I hate people pizza delivery boys, especially the ones that use their own cars.
>had a friend who worked for pizza hut
>used his own car to deliver pizzas
>fucking had the most disgusting fucking car ever, half eaten food on the floor, pop bottles of tobacco spit filling half the fucking bottle
>never had a pizza delivered from their again since they don't bother to check employees cars for filth

wanna bet cunt?

>plus tip

No one says that. Fuck off with your shitty pasta.

No one does, it's an autistic meme.

You just fuckin tip the guy.

3 bucks is around 15percent.

That's 3 bucks for you to not move.

Super simple

nobody says "plus tip"

Give him $25 and tell him to keep the change because I'm not a faggot who complains about giving a few bucks for a delivered meal

yougottabekiddingme.jpg

go do construction for a single day faggot

>little caesars
Lmao you know why the pizza there is so cheap right? The food is utter shit when you actually compare to a decent pizza

no

>Trying to act tough on the Internet
Fuck off faggot. Super easy to act like hot shit when you are behind a monitor

You are employed to do a job. You are paid a wage to do that job. A tip is extra, you don't deserve a tip if you just do your job. If you give exceptional service, then you might deserve a tip, all depending on circumstance.

Mandatory tipping culture is cancer. Employees who don't like it should take their grievances to the government who routinely fucks them over, not socially browbeat the customer like a mafia shakedown "or else you get spit in your drink"

>implying LC is anything other than great pizza
>implying it's just not overpriced to shit like Papa Johns or Pizza Hut.