Why is it so hard for you guys to understand that women just want to be loved?

Why is it so hard for you guys to understand that women just want to be loved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7mGoKD2sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no they don't

they want money, attention, and expensive material possessions. everything else is secondary.

You angry neckbeards say this because no woman has ever loved you back due to your ridiculous standards.

fpbp tbh fam

They basically want the same things men do. Their priorities may be slightly different but it's less than society would make you believe.

You're picking the wrong women

Dubs confirm

a real woman wants to love, not to be loved.

We know, but we also learned not to give a women something just because they want to.

So like everyone else in the world?

idk m8 I just want to beloved
dunno bout you

All of these comments are highly sexist. SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!

This thread
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7mGoKD2sg

you got it backwards bruv, only permanently friendzoned kissless virgins think the way OP does. those of us who actually get pussy do so because we know deep down women want an asshole who will be emotionally unavailable, flirt with other girls to keep them on their toes and who will treat and fuck them like the filthy whore they know they are deep down inside.

This is false. Women usually want the man to admit to being in love. They want the man to get down on one knee to propose his love.

Get your facts straight fam.

Try dating men and you'll understand everything women do.

Thats ad hominem fallacy your using there m8, maybe you should have a real argument before you decide to shit post. I'm not the same user but women do want money and they will only go with guys that are financially or socially better which is why women are more likely to go down the hypergamy route then men. If you are going to shit post then please do so somewhere else.

Wrong again

Women often want the best of both worlds. To have their cake and eat it to. What do you think wanting attention is for most women? It's that they want the world to love them in most cases. They want other women to be jealous how desirable they are.

Women want Chad to fuck her hard while also having a beta provider that loves her dearly. Then there are some women that just honestly do want to be loved. Sluts you are referring to are women that have been psychologically damaged.

those are selfish womans, low consciousness beings, but, you are right in one thing, that is what those type of womans want, a cuck.

And with that knowledge they never see you again.

>Try dating men and you'll understand everything women do is completely justified.

FTFY

Dating men is easy as fuck. Too bad I am not a fag, my life would be much easier if I was

this and /thread

why love when we can fuck

People need money to survive. That includes men. So why the bitching about this?

Again if you expect a 10/10 when that 10/10 can easily find a better man that is also more well off what do you expect? Meanwhile you skip over that 5/10 just because you are disgusted by her appearance. Failing to realize many women can want you even if you have a pretty crappy job. So the point still stands. Ridiculously high standards and making excuses.

Them why are they jumping on every single available dick, these days ?

Never let a woman get comfortable. It leads to personal stagnation and flips a switch that makes them habitually overeat.

Oh my god this stupid redpill memetastic bullshit. If you really think that you don't understand women.

Most aren't.

In your insecure male mind they do this.

Most are. Even the high school nerds I know are doing it. finding a decent woman nowadays is hard.

Why is it so hard for you women to love a man like me?

Can you honestly say you would date you?

Only a tiny percentage of men and women can say that honestly. But you (or OP) were claiming that all women want is to be loved. If that were true, then I would be a good choice. I'm honest, kind, caring and generous with my love. I am of average looks, so not ugly. Yet women don't want me but prefer men of whom they then complain because those men are egoists or emotional children. If what you say were true, why then do women not choose the men that are capable of loving them well?

So much bullshit here.

Women are all unique like men stop your shitty stereotype all of you FAGGOT.

We know every woman is unique, but most women certainly behave in a similar way.

Euphoria detected