NEW AUSFAG THREAD, get in here cunts

NEW AUSFAG THREAD, get in here cunts

also rip to the cootamundra slags and cock hungry wagga fem boy.

whats up fellow 'strayans

> feeling depressed and worthless
> boyfriend dumped me
> might as well go eat worms.

Fuck cunt I just started a rip thread

tell me your postcode
if you are near wagga the femboy will probably suck your pain away

3095 here

yes you might aswell

Lel

you fucked up CUNT

hahaha
can count on those bastards anyday

I was making commemoration for the fact we did 358 posts.

has anyone here been to wagga? this is the first time i have heard of the mysterious kingdom.

IT IS I, THE FEMBOY OF WAGGA. BRING ME YOUR TIRED COCKS, AND WILL SUCK THEM AND ALLOW YOU TO LIVE DELICIOUSLY.

Nice dubs mate

Listen. Don't kill yourself. Someone has to clean that shit up! Imagine the poor bastard who has to mop the dried blood off the floor. If you are there for a while, the poor bastards have to clean rotting human flesh off the shit it has soaked into. Also, Straya Cunt! I want to kill myself too, just hit the goon bag like the rest of us do

Tim buttfuck nowhere in nsw

haha nope. in Melbourne

yeah been there for a few days
shit town

How much do the whores in Wagga cost?

I would have done it femboy. But your not getting my cock

idk but i do it all
and i do it for free

an inner city homosexual
how surprising

give in to the temptation

Whats wrong with wagga? Other than the fact its got one of the highest crime rate in australia

Why does it seem my Aussie cunt comrades are all ten year olds that spell like an ABO?

Nah, not gonna check out early. Can't be fucked finding a rope and tbh shit'l probably be better tomorrow.

Shit hurts though. I don't know if I can be fucked going back to grinder/tinder/dating sites or worse actually out. My slight social anxiety means its hard for me to talk to people, and i'm nearly deaf so trying to have a conversation in a busy/loud bar is near impossible. So i just end up smiling and nodding and saying nothing. Fuck this shit.

nothing is wrong with it
come here and let me suck your cock

>08
Nah cunt get sucked. You're out the fucking gate

We congregate where we feel welcome *shrug*

"I'm not sure if they put the suburbs there to keep us in or them out"

jesus christ mate
take it easy
gettin a bit weird

do it just imagine how great and hot it would be to stick your cock through a hole in a stingy public toilet and have your man juices sucked out . . . .
by the delicious wagga femboy

Whos in melb that wants to go clubbing this weekend? or a lan party with durries

a bit weird? is it weird for the lips of a righteous femboy such as myself touching the head of a strong and vigorous aussie cock???
you are a closet homosexual
give me your postcode

for fucks sake
now your getting me worked up and im in melbourne

Ayy Jordan

i leave for darwin before the weekend

drive here mate its not far
you can tell all of Sup Forums of your magical gloryhole blowjob from the notorious femboy of wagga

>boyfriend

You're either a chick or gay

Either way it's already far easier for you to have casual sex than a heterosexual man

Just do some of that and think of all the /r9k/ robots who can't

No matter what, it can always get better if you're alive. Death is the actual rock bottom. Put it off for as long as you can.

Already said I would mate but I'm from vic

>not far
its 8 hours away cunt

On posting?

see the official Sup Forums rules
> there are no girls on Sup Forums

nah just here for holiday

i just checked and its 4 hours
so still fuck no, too far
you can drive to me if your so desperate

Central coast is best Australia

Mate duck that. Go to Thailand for a holiday. Its safer than Melbourne arm. We re in the midst of a race war. fucking apex gang

its a four hour drive, and if the distance grieves you, imagine your throbbing cock in the mouth of the wagga femboy

I feel ya mate. I really do. I have anxiety (more specifically panic attack) problems of my own. After a few drinks though, I see shit as it is. Everything is a joke and people who get serious need help. When sober I do anything to prevent myself from being a fucking pussy. You sound like a good bloke. It's not a good situation you're in. My advice (which isn't worth much seeing as how i'm in a constant existential crisis) is to not give a fuck about women. Just hang around and sooner or later one of them will want to talk to you. Then just talk shit to her (always works for me). Just speak your mind and make sure you're tipsy when you do it. Chick s love that shit. Clubs and pubs, in my opinion, are the worst places to hook up if you're like me. House parties are the best

nigga by the time he gets back its gonna be well into the fuckin morning

I'm in Broken Hill lad, not gay or anything but sometimes you just need to blow a load. Give me your snapchat mate I'm dropping through wagga next week

lol. 'Middle of a race war'

Stop believing the Herald Sun a.k.a. Murdoch fear pages.

I'M NOT SAYING HE MUST COME TONIGHT. the femboy of wagga is always open for business, or may i say, charity
okay add me; terreblanche1

MELBOURNE

postcode fuckwit

Fellow Melbournite here, there's a supposed femboy in wagga claiming to give the best blowjobs in all the land, it's a four and a half hour drive. Would I dare?

not actually living in fear mate. Just scare mongering myself mate. Doesn't mean there are not a threat mayne

yes do it my lips are so soft i put a special cream on them to make them so soft and warm

Thanks for the advice... not sure which parts of it can apply to gay men.

> gay guys
> almost all of them shallow fucks only interested in guys with abs or drugs.
> the ones who aren't are either partnered or my ex-bf.

snap chat that bitch first

yes do it, it's terreblanche1

>Anonymous
Fuck guy, I'm going to Have To gayfap after that fuck

I'd consider it. Are you sure it's only a 4.5 hour drive.

I can provide the car. Some other anons would have to chip in for petrol and red bull

you know you want it user
whats your postcode

Trips speak truth

32xx

ill suck your pain away user c;
yes google it AND ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT.
it is impossible to organize a encounter with the elusive femboy of wagga without snapping him at least ONCE

Fuck nobody in the coast. Fuck my life

#Rectifarian

Rip thread

come to wagga and ill suck away the loneliness

whats the snapchat i'm supposedly adding?

terreblanche1 my friend
xxx

Dude its 12:48 PM xD it takes ages to get to wagga

ok done; check your adds

THEN COME ANOTHER DAY
ty sir

Facebook Terre blanche

>goawaymoles
hahaha
can image some random cunt getting messages about his shaved ass and dick sucking lips

Fuck this. Abandone thread

no its actually mine people who have added me so far can testify

From my location to yours 5 hours approx. I'd rather not travel 5 hours just to get my dick sucked.

send pics you homo

probably be cheaper to go rippers

Well, there's always craigslist or i can ask around the next town up if there are any boys that suck dick for free.

you could fuck me as well user
my boipucci is soft and warm
you can bury your depression in it
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT AND I WILL

Craigslist my nigga, or plenty of fish. Pof worked former. She was borderline autistic. But she liked muh asshole

Temora

Rip thread

it is not over until i SAY ITS OVER

Alright Sup Forumsro. I'm not gay so I can't ever understand the complexities of that. It all good as far as i'm concerned. Honestly, I know about straight sex but not a lot about gay sex. But like I said, I don't know shit. What I do know is that love is love mate. It's all good. I hope you fine someone who will accept you for who you are. I haven't yet but we all deserve love

wagga fag
confirmed butter face
you lied to us all

Fuck you. Let it die to much cancer in one place.

ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT FOR AN AMAZING BLOWJOB user

Not me cunt

I only check these threads to see Bris nudes

Replied to the wrong post. I'm drunk as fuck

All u cunts r fukd

well fuck you anyway

indeed

Its cool I am high a fund can barely capture

Fuck up cunt, go to bed

Now rip?

i was going to bed anyway you faggot

n e v e r