You chose a physcopathic woman with brain damage to run your country rather than a sane, healthy businessman

You chose a physcopathic woman with brain damage to run your country rather than a sane, healthy businessman

Murica, you dun goofed

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/
abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-blackface-photo/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-lead-attorney-dnc-fraud-case-found-dead-1-week-serving-dnc-papers/
forbes.com/sites/johnzogby/2016/07/25/the-dnc-email-scandal-hurts-clinton-more-than-her-private-email-server/#50bdd7517f3c
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"sane, healthy". Cram it with walnuts, peabrain.

>with brain damage
so, she had a brain?

Lol they would have been fucked either way.

Trump's going full retard lately

Hillary's just sociopathic

Yeah, trump looks healthy alright. With his orange fucking fat titties. Mother fucker had to keep pausing during his speech at the convention so he could suck oxegyn

>physcopathic

Gr8 b8

>fizcopathic
idiot

Sizzlkebabic

cracklepopsnapic?

Merkels next form.
When will it end?

infowars conspiracy much?

>healthy businessman
Tell that to the doctor that said that said he wasn't fit enough for Vietnam and dodged that draft.
>sane
The guy tried to sue the onion and bill mahr for calling him the offspring of an orangatang.
Neither of these are true.

trump shill, just leave

>sane, healthy businessman
I have no clue who you are talking about

>hating on the next POTUS

why ya gotta hate?

OOOh a fallacy that clearly BTFO's Trump without evidence every time
#imacruzmissile now

>sane

>this delusion

The guy's 70 and has enough energy to travel to 3 different cities in 3 different states and give 2 hour long speeches every day, 7 days a week. Meanwhile, The Bitch can't even negotiate a flight of stairs on her own.

>evidence

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/

abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/

But Hillary isn't going to win, OP. Stop reading "feminist" blogs

>REEE I DON'T CARE WE ARE STILL WINNING WE ARE STILL THE WINNERS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE :::STAMPS FEET:::

SJWs confirmed eaten alive a mere 2 years after Trump enters the White House. Their media pushes have been so batshit and desperate lately because they feel the end coming

poor bait is poor

This guy supports Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

This.

>It's an I don't know what "hypocrite" actually means episode

Thanks for correcting the record anyway.

Yes, .02 cents has been deposited in your account too.

we hate the media, they always try to make me look bad, don't we hate them? yeah, those guys are bad guys

he even wants to control the internet
fuck that guy

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I

also fucking walked through a desert and over barriers to give a speech at his rally, she can't even go up stairs

I was going to vote Trump but I had no idea about this shit.

Fuck TRUMP.

I'm fucking voting Hilary now.

Defend this trump supporters

My dad is 70 and he looks nothing like trumps. Trump is a fat pussy. However, I agree with you that he has a ton of energy. I also have a ton of energy but I am not healthy at all so I'm sure how strong that correlation is.

>implying any single candidate who is or was running for Pres in 2016 didn't suck

nope
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-blackface-photo/

literally every poll shows hillary ahead

>inb4 polls are rigged

they said the same thing in 2012 so they "unskewed" the polls and it only resulted in karl rove making an ass of himself live on fox news. which was amazing to watch. so please continue so i can laugh at you tards come november.

>inb4 but muh social media presence

not indicative of anything. after all underage white boys and paid russian trolls can't vote in the us.

speaking of which, how's the weather in moscow comrade?

trump's been on stimulants since the 90s. just look at his hand gestures and speech patterns.

I'd rather have hillary than trump, not that i like hilary, shes just less likley to blow up the planet when someone insults her hands

Does anybody actually believe that Hillary has support? It's been proven, fucking unequivocally, that she is corrupt as fuck. The media is glossing over so much scandal and sordid wrongdoings on her part that it's just pathetic at this point.

She can't get away with this kind of thing in the internet age. The only names I hear about in an even remotely positive light are Bernie, Trump (yes, really), Stein and Johnson. Hillary's got nothing but contempt and shit being flung at her from all over the place. Everywhere BUT the mainstream media, evidently.

Clinton's have 2 more killed
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-lead-attorney-dnc-fraud-case-found-dead-1-week-serving-dnc-papers/

There is a fucking lot more than is being reported in the wikileaks release btw.

>It's been proven, fucking unequivocally, that she is corrupt as fuck

yeah believe it or not hillary has more support than trump atm. the reason you find it so hard to believe is cause you spend all your time in your Sup Forums circlejerk and get all your info from russian shills and nutjobs like alex jones.

America. You deserve to be ruled by a retard. Your country is disgusting and full of filth. Enjoy bomning yourself back to the stone age

fucking this. if there was anything that could be pinned on her the republicans would have found it by now.

she's just as "corrupt" as any other politician.

the one who's actually corrupt is trump. no way anyone who was involved in 3500 lawsuits is clean.

wtf is up with that brown tooth?

>the DNC leaks didn't happen

Dohoho okay then.

Shill 4 hill

what does
have to do with that? you have to admit that the massive amount of mysterious deaths of people who have previously worked with the clintons is absolutely shady.

>Some doesnt like trump
>automatic for Hillary.
That's a really old meme user

>she hasn't been caught
>s-so she's clean! see!?

>she's just as "corrupt" as any other politican
You're not making a great case for her, here. All the more reason to vote Stein, Johnson or Trump.

If you seriously think she did nothing wrong regarding her patently obvious collusion with the DNC to disarm Sanders' rise in power then I don't know what to tell you. You're either willfully ignorant, or just stupid.

>she hasn't been caught
you know the left is a lot more often guilty of "just because there is no proof dose not mean it is not here" than the right, but how much the conservatives in the usa cling to the fact that "she just might be quilty" when the spent millions of dollors and found nothing just baffeles me. There is a lot of things that are out there that you can pin to Hillary. Just drop it allredy, you have found nothing, most likley there is nothing, the box is empty, how about you focus on the republican candidate not running the whole party into the ground the first chance he gets instead of going on a wild geese chase

10 rubles have been deposited into your bank account comrade

because im 1 man amrying tehm to vote for hilldawg, mrrica, also bend dick mastaracercar

>All the more reason to vote Stein, Johnson or Trump

stein and johnson have no chance of winning so the only alternative to hillary is a talking yam bankrolled by russian oligarchs

>you have found nothing
But that's just not true, is it? I again refer you to the DNC email leaks. I also refer you to a recently made documentary called Clinton Cash.

Moreover, are you expecting me to believe that so much money has been thrown at this woman, to have her locked up, just for the sake of it?

>how about you focuse on the republican candidate not running the whole party into the ground
I don't care about Republicans. I care about what Hillary has done, and is still doing, to the Democrats. If you want to talk about driving a wedge, let's talk about that one shall we?

Who will probably be gridlocked to fuck as soon as he comes into any kind of real power.

Hence, Stein and Johnson. Give more third parties more support.

Amerifat here. I'm a conservative with more than a couple of libertarian views. I'm voting for Trump just because I'm looking past him. I was a spoiled brat in '08 and didn't vote and look what happened literally the laziest POTUS we have ever had. That nigger didn't do but 1 thing in 8 years.

sure, unless his degenerate supporters help him become a dictator or something. haha like when has that ever happened

you should remove yourself from the gene pool immediately user. for the good of your country of course.

>Moreover, are you expecting me to believe that so much money has been thrown at this woman, to have her locked up, just for the sake of it?
If this is something that you quastion you obviously have no idea how politics work, the whole idea is to fuck over the other side using what ever you can get your hands on. Trust me, it's as retarded as it sounds. Moreover, the republicans have been using a scortched earth tactic, meaning do ANYTHING you can to pin something on the other side, even if it means wasting all their money on a bullshit idea.
>I care about what Hillary has done, and is still doing, to the Democrats
Now im not a american, but is there something diferent that she is doing that the others did not?

>lately

I've thought about it a couple of times but I'm to big of a pussy and I love being fat and owning guns plus I don't want to give the left any more ammunition to the left by becoming another statistic they use against the 2ND amendment.

Listen up Toby. Just because your grandpa ass railed your brain into micro status, doesnt mean you can spread your asshole hate here, buddy.

What?
You should get your political information somewhere else.
Uncle jimbo isn't a good source.

Y'see, what you're doing right now is you're waving away any and all evidence of her potential wrongdoing as politicking and mere point-scoring. And even if you're right, who's to say she did nothing wrong? Your point is still moot, and moreover (again) you've failed to adequately address the DNC saga throughout this conversation.

>Now im not a american, but is there something diferent that she is doing that the others did not?
forbes.com/sites/johnzogby/2016/07/25/the-dnc-email-scandal-hurts-clinton-more-than-her-private-email-server/#50bdd7517f3c

And while I'm here, why don't we talk about her murders?

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php

She makes choices on her own for everybody else by vote rigging and election fraud.

guns aren't the only option for suicide. you could go into the hood and get bashed by niggers so you can become the right kind of statistic

jk don't do that life is beautiful and god loves you

Hillary shill much?

Funny theory you have there.. it will be great to see your silly face when Trump is POTUS. Polls are funny. They constantly change. Trump has been ahead the majority of the time, and he will be again in the coming weeks. Hillary is done. She will be made a laughing stock of politics. Her lies and corruption know no bounds. She deserves the brig.

That must of been sniper fire after ol honest hillary again. Must be a hard life getting hundreds of millions from Russia, China, the Saudis, Soros, etc.

Bitch must think she's the reincarnation
of FDR: she can't even climb a half-dozen stairs...
like most neckbeards on Sup Forums ...Kek

>shill citing shill lies detected

That's a great pic you got there brother but what did he do to directly effect those numbers. Besides do nothing and let the American people sort shit out their selves. I mean when he got the job when a lot of those numbers were at there lows and highs of the decade so it's real easy to look good. It's really funny you don't see that murders are at a all time low because that goes against the left's agenda. Good try homie

Okay I didn't believe the Sup Forums bleaters but Correct the Record fucking has to be making all of these Clinton posts

>the lazy Impact font memes
>the "hilldawg" in the filename
>all the innocuous "wow I HATE Trump now! im voting for clinton!" posts

I should come back to Sup Forums more often. This is hilarious.

That's the only way I'd go homie quick and to the point just like my sex life.

apparently everyone here is either too retarded or too busy trying to troll each other to notice

Of course it's them. Citibank didn't find her göebbels style propaganda campaign to get no results so they get more preferential treatment though the Clintons.

I don't think you know what shill means.

Snopes does not have an affiliation.

Your picture makes no sense. Comparing interparty candidacy and popularity against what will be general population popularity is remarkably stupid.

Every rich billionaire gets sued, this isn't a big deal you fucking retard. We live in America, land of the brave, home of the greedy suing douchebags. Most of the lawsuits are probably frivolous and aren't even worth acknowledging, so he settles.

Hiding information not just from the public but also from the FBI is criminal. Totally fucking different situations.

Gave 32 million uninsured Americans health insurance
>inb4: don't like because mommy and daddy already pay your bills
Stimulus
Ended war in Iraq
Saying he did nothing is just blantly ignorant, I don't even like the fuck but policy wise he was the best choice both times.
Cash4clunckers was pretty cool.

Not even a Trump supporter and I can tell that this is about stepping up the online ISIS recruitment. Should have cut the video even sooner to eliminate the context, so it would come off as better propaganda.

He had to resign cuz he used government resources to harass/steal info of an opposing party, and then lied his way thru an investigation every step of the way....you fucking kids these days....

you still have a 5% chance of surving as a vegetable. that's pretty scurry. i'd rather fling myself from a great height

>wow I HATE Trump now! im voting for clinton!" posts
>I don't understand satire
You're a fucking idiot
Wtf I hate Hillary now:

Snopes is bought and paid for by the vote rigging Democrats.

Shill harder, Pajeet.

The nigger ruined healthcare, Enron cooked books prove nothing. Costs went up. People couldn't see doctors and that Kenyan Muslim set precedent for the Federal government to order citizens what to do in a now less free market.

The lazy nigger has been a blight upon this nation.

You do know that Congress is a thing, right?

as a britbong living in america i'm not sure who i would prefer to win

on one hand i have £100 on hillary winning
on the other, if trump wins the value of the dollar will crash and my pounds will be worth more, so i'll recoup all my losses from brexit