Feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkofRibL_Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=SYhfLGfPDfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ew...

kill me

much fuckin better

Because ur dick is too powerful for ur mind.

Try some self control next time.

Have you self-pitying teenage tardpockets ever considered that the reason you're so fucking alone all the time is because you're the type of wallowing, self-centered, over-emotional fuckstick pussy faggots that mope in cringeworthy threads like these? SERIOUSLY, YOU USELESS FUCKING CUNTS.

everyday

I had this experience this morning. It was nice, until I woke up.

Just gone three in the morning, local time.

wow that is disturbingly accurate

>me

sometimes the floor is the only comfortable place

I wanna say chin up buddy, it'll get better. But it won't.
All i can say is look forward to Battlefield 1
and share this funny song i found.
youtube.com/watch?v=YkofRibL_Ww

nz?

sup

do you think ill die if i take 50 x 100mg sertraline?

You guys played any gems recently?
Just played Carmageddon again for the first time in 10 years. It's brilliant running over women. XD

I'm just waiting for No Man's Sky. Sure it will be boring and bad like SPORE
But well i don't have anything else

take enough of anything it'll kill ya.
best calling a posion hotline (turn off GPS and wifi before u call) and say ur autistic adult son swallowed some by mistake. Quiz them on how many is deadly?

don't do it though mate, who else will i play games with if ur gone?

lmayo

holy shit i did it!!!!!!!!!

look mom, i got a double!!!!!!

Fuckin great movie

good idea bro, cheers. I dunno im really in the mood to have a few durries, listen to old music and smoke as much of my weed as i can before swallowing every pill i can find ja feel? nothing just ever gets better, and no matter how many friends i surround myself with i feel so distant and different.

if everybody loves you, you can never be alone

I don't know, man.
Drugs aren't my area of expertise.
But 's idea is a good one.
Really want to do it though? Why for?
Once you reach that point mentally, why not live it up before you go?

checked

>she
>implying he isn't fucking butt of this cute black haired boy

Yeah i think we get too caught up in our own heads and don't live life like normal people.

Supposedly sunlight and exercise, along with household chores(like doing the goddamnfuckingassdiddlinggloryholeloving dishes) actually releases feel good chems in ur head.

Who would thunk it.

Search for Elisa Milicent Sincalir story, i read it yesterday, and i think i'll never forget it

ive been living it up for the past few weeks barely doing my shit and blowing my money on drugs lol now im just so sick of life and bored. antidepressants arent working i feel so utterly depressed i cant even describe what is going on in my head and how dark it is, i just want it to end.
defo havent been living normal lately lol, but ive been alright with the chores recently, just because ive had more time from neglecting my other shit lol. but nah fuck, i just feel so alone, and i dont think it will end anytime soon and i just cant go any longer feeling this way

I'm going to make an adaptation of that story for a webshow eventually, it's definitely the most powerful greentext.

I honestly think someone needs to learn to love themselves before they can truely feel the love from others. Ever since I drove my fiancé away and she left for Aus I've hated myself. And no matter how many times my friends tried to help me out of this slump, I've only felt irritated by it.

I'm not sure if it was ignorance or what, but I used to think I was the man. Now I just feel like shit all the time.

Fuck it, I'm gonna finally force myself to read that god damn thing.

yeah man i've been there. Many days i've gone 90% through a plan to kill myself.

Best thing you can do is call the suicide hotline and bitch and cry to them while eating chocolate.Worked for me.

Here you go user.

All these posts are about women. They're definitely not worth it.

Feels dude is real

What movie is it

Is this from a movie or something?

8 mile

Eternal Sunshine

Not sure. Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind? Can't see his face

2EDGY4ME

Guys, if I made a show adapting many of the feels stories we've come to know and love, would you like to watch it? I've been working on the scripts for a season 1 since last night when I got the idea.

ever watched this movie? He said this because he was his ex-gf he erased the memory of, and she erased her memory too. But they still found themselves and fell in love.

that and listen to AJJ
their songs are often dark and depressing but also positive

give this one a listen VERY RELEVENT in this bread
youtube.com/watch?v=SYhfLGfPDfM

yes, it's Jim Carrey