Gonna slam some eastern Euro grills this year

Gonna slam some eastern Euro grills this year.

Are they actually that easy by my perspective (Dutch, tall, handsome, rich, not autistic)?

If you were all of those things you wouldn't need to go to eastern Europe to get laid.

Is subsaharian pussy that easy to smash? Im fairly handsome and French is my native language. Plus its a region Id love to visit. Id be pretty willing to fuck black girls my only problem is HIV levels which are off the charts...

SEA and Eastern Europe has the easiest girls desu

Why would he want to fuck Dutch girls, though?

Oh and what about Spanish pussy? Im going there next summer. Could they resist a BQC? (Big Quebecer Cock)

>Could they resist a BQC?
Very easily I assume

As long as you have money you'll be fine.

And avoid Poland, if you want to fuck go to Ukraine.

yes. they're pretty prude desu

>And avoid Poland, if you want to fuck go to Ukraine.

Whats wrong with polan

It's full of Poles

>I am tall, rich, handsome
>browses Sup Forums
*tips fedora*
-Why yes, I am too cool for dutch girls, so Im gonna smash some cheap eastern europeab pussies

Holy shit I was really thinking I could get laid during my 10 days trip. Why are they so hard? Are they more dtf with Spanish dudes? With all those beach cities I was really thinking they were slutty and that I could pick up one from the beach.

They go almost exclusively for the old British expats there.

Ukrainians*

>not autistic
Then y u posting here?

I think it has to do with catholicism and strong family values. I lived in a smaller city tho, could be different in a bit metropolitan area. only girls I fucked in Spain were other Americans and a Romanian. Spanish girls sure are gorgeous though senpai, I wish you luck

Hahaha ebin post lol

Go to Ukraine. When I was in Odessa I've met an American and we hanged out around the city together. 8-9/10 girls approached us first and started to flirt in broken language when heard our English conversations in bars and on beaches. They were stupid enough not to recognize my accent so I had some success too. One of them was angry as hell in the morning when I started to speak Russian without Ukrainian accent so she understood that I am "moskal" that they hate so much.

lel

Also are either of you attractive and wealthy looking, or was the fact that you were speaking English enough?

Fpbp
Kek

Too violent

He asked what's wrong

We both are in late 20-s, with medium height (~185) not fat and not built either, dressed like Americans in cargo shorts and polos/t-shirts, nothing special I guess. Nobody was even looking in our direction before hearing our speech.

>medium height
>(~185)

end me

Do eastern Euro grills like 5'9 American male with dark hair and brown eyes?

i WANNA SEXFUCK SOME SLAV PUSSY PLS TELL ME HOW

>medium height
>(~185)
excellent bait

Good post

He is lying m8

Russians and more generally Slavs are short as fuck; even the tallest people on earth(Dutch) have an average height of 181

I work at bar in Bratislava thats oriented towards tourists/foreigners.
I see too many people like OP. They come in expecting women to jump their dick cause they are foreign. In 90% of cases they end up with gold diggers buying them most expensive drinks. They spend 200€ per night on woman for blowjob. Its really pathethic t bh. Best ones are Turks coming in that end up being shorter than women in heels lol. But they are confident atleast

Eastern Europe is tallest region on earth.

this counts how easy it is to purchase a hooker. the idea that it's easier to bang in ex-Yu compared to Finland, Sweden, Spain, the UK, Netherlands. just lol

these maps are put together by ugly PUA types

It's our (i.e. Spanish men's) fault.

We have a very strong party culture. Girls are used to going out every weekend since they are about 15, and even average girls are approached by a dozen thirsty, horny guys every time. By the time they are grown up, having been told that they are pretty by so many people for so long, their egos and expectations are huge.

For this and other reasons I was never interested in Spanish women, so good luck.

>muh dinaric alps
has a population of like 3 million. Doesn't matter when there's seven gorillion 1.73m Russians and Poles.

Get that fresh Peruvian or Bolivian cunt, seems to be the ez game

lol, "it's easy to get laid in Mongolia, trust me bro, way easier than half of Europe, the USA and even Australia"

t. half Afghan/half Indian 50 yo pick-up artist who buys prostitutes

>Dutch, tall, handsome, rich, not autistic
pfffffffffff yeah right if you would be like that you wouldn't ask such a questions you ugly autistic bastars

Russian average gets taken down by tatars and other chinks. Ethnic Russians have average of 179cm. Only region comparable to EE is Scandinavia. Rest of world are dwarves

>UK
>Normal difficult
Lol, your map is fake

*bastard

>Russian average gets taken down by tatars and other chinks.
Well maybe they should stop mixing with tatars and other chinks then

>rich
Yeah, you're good.
Everything else is irrelevant.
Physically you have nothing more to offer than the average Slav. Most of them could beat your ass anyway.

No i mean that when russian average height is measured it takes all people in Federation into account including mongols in siberia who are 1.50

>Eastern Europe is tallest region on earth.
Dinarics are like 182 on average, it's not like they're far more taller than the Dutch

Hope you get drugged out here and wake up on an operating table somewhere in Ukraine while they're removing your organs in some basement, OP.

A lot of western "adventurers" like you go missing here. :D

Im just pointing out that what you said is bullshit.

>Slavs are short af
>tallest people on Earth are Slavs

Dinarics aren't Slavs(R1A people) they're I2 people (Old Europeans related to the I1 Nordic people)