If your warriors were represented here, what would they include?

If your warriors were represented here, what would they include?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4fw475uUH3A
opinion.inquirer.net/64923/dasmarinas-hideyoshi-and-san-pedro-bautista
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysorean_rockets
youtu.be/UhktQtcE0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=zqBJDwwl1hA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1582_Cagayan_battles
tameshigiri.ca/2014/05/07/european-vs-japanese-swordsmen-historical-encounters-in-the-16th-19th-centuries/
civilization.wikia.com/wiki/Sea_Beggar_(Civ5)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no SHINOBI
wtf

Are the knights supposed to work at a prison or something? Their names suck

Yeniçeri, Sipahi, Akıncı/Başıbozuk, [spoiler]Köksal Baba[/spoiler]

Bushranger, Digger, Blackfulluh, Cronulla Rioter

they must be conquerors of the wilderness..

r8

Guns

>Sipahi
top tier taste

They all look like retarded game of thrones rejects.

Gross designs desu.

Were already represented as knights, but it is kinda infuriating how they included vikings for the memes as if they would stand up for the other two.

An oriental warriorset with indian/arab/persian design would have been much cooler.

>horns on the helmet
REEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think the creators of this game know how a knight in armor looked like.

>ubisoft
>knowing anything

I played this game and it was awful

The biggest error is not adding mustache armor to it, like the ones our knights had.

I mean, who goes to a battle without mustache armor?

I don't like shitty fantasy renditions of reality that much. Gives the wrong idea of reality and looks painfully impractical, I know it's fiction and an art style but still.

>Cronulla Rioter
kek'd

>also bushranger pic related

>vikings for the memes as if they would stand up for the other two.
Samurais were monkey tier as well. They barely knew how to work steel until Portugal taught them and even then they were a joke that was stomped by every European commando (not even army) that they encountered

Shitposter, Goaltender, Alcoholic, Bull prepper

Lawyuh, Doctah, Dentist, Bankeh

Why do the samurai get roles in their own language? Vikings weren't english. Also, did vikings have tattoos? I feel like they didn't.

With that logic, the knight should be a mix of French and German

Valkyrie that's a fucking cool helmet!

>Valkyrie
ok

Also, why are game designers always trying to enforce the horned helmets myth? Horns are both redicilous and impractical.

Many peoples in England at the time were essentially Vikings, like culturally and technologically there was little to no difference. Scandis also settled parts of Britain. Also English didn't exist then nor did knights.

Do want Beggars DLC. Just imagine how epic it can be when beggars under control of Ru-players kick arses of al these shining knights, samurais and vikings.

youtu.be/4fw475uUH3A

topkek, it's you spics who were monkey-tier. you were literally paying tributes to toyotomi hideyoshi to deter his invasion of the philippines. and because japanese mercenaries (not even samurais) rekt your concessions and troops in SEA so many times, your king had to decree that your commanders should avoid engagements with japanese soldiers.

>In 1592, during the term of the elder Dasmariñas, an embassy from Hideyoshi arrived in Manila. It was headed by a low-ranking Christian named Faranda, who carried presents and a letter threatening an invasion unless an embassy was sent from Manila carrying tribute. Knowing that the colony could not be defended against a determined Japanese invasion, Dasmariñas bought time by dispatching as ambassador the Dominican Fr. Juan Cobo.
Cobo, a Sinologist, carried a polite reply as well as impressive presents that included an elephant, which amused Hideyoshi. His mission succeeded, and Hideyoshi called off the planned invasion of Spanish Manila.
opinion.inquirer.net/64923/dasmarinas-hideyoshi-and-san-pedro-bautista

>“A Spanish royal decree of 1609 specifically directed Spanish commanders in the Pacific ‘not to risk the reputation of our arms and state against Japanese soldier'”. Giving Up the Gun: Japan’s Reversion to the Sword, 1543-1879: Noel Perrin, p. 35.

this, where's my slav DLC ?

I'd hit you in the face right now, no joke.

this lad with a RPG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysorean_rockets

A mad raging alcoholic villager wielding an axe

Batka(our version of bydlo) with tire iron and armor of golden chains

An actual sneaky rouge with hoodie and a tracksuit.

Ex-policeman with a chip on his shoulder.

Not to mention combat looks pretty shit. I'll take M&B over it any day.

Why are Americans so obsessed with the Vikings?

r-rude

Cool concept even if it was ripped off from that old source mod, but the game just looks kind of bad.

>Their conflicts with the company exposed the British to this technology, which was then used to advance European rocketry with the development of the Congreve rocket in 1805
Wtf when were pajeets so smart. I thought china made rockets, which we then adapted.

Wrong post

>Wtf when were pajeets so smart.
since like 4000 years ago

Because what they had was an equivalent of a firework rocket.
>No roman legionary
Whats the fucking point?

We do want separate faction of Polish toilet-cleaners also.
youtu.be/UhktQtcE0Ns

like this

Nah, they did gunpowder

China or India?

well you don't see it now

it probably was just a babby tier of what we made later desu

>vikans, knigs, and japs
Ytho

Who's "we"?

britain

most americans are dumb and don't know any other warriors from the asia's, the ME, india and south america's.

Ranger
Sheriff
Bounty hunter
Injun

how do you manage to lose a fight to a guy with only an axe while you have a sword and a shield

tell me
it's impossible
you can't parry with an axe
even if you get parried, you still have your shield

>britain
t. prisoner

>t. guy who can't poo in a loo

Then their names wouldn't be incredibly fucking gay like they are now.

Both if they had any semblance of sophistication in their arms they wouldn't get rolled over like they did considering their massive populations and wealth of their elite

>stomped by every European commando
every european document talking about samurais says they were ferocious warriors
youtube.com/watch?v=zqBJDwwl1hA

>le ebin meme m8
lets talk when you get stronger than Taiwan :^)

How do you like the German winter, Abdallah? Merkel treating you well?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1582_Cagayan_battles
>40 vs 1000
My point still stands. Nip memes BTFO

The was no russia back than, the only thing that could be considered "russia" in 12th r 13th century is some lost ukrainian tribe getting raped by vikings and mongols.

That's why you have 0, I mean literally, ZERO medieval buildings.

There's no reason for us to be militarily strong. We're not going to be invaded by china and we'll probably get america/england to be our might grinders in the rare chance that we do.

even then we're the 15th strongest country in the world.

tbf, india was conquered after decades of internal civil war when the subcontinent was super weakened.

>every european document talking about samurais says they were ferocious warriors
yeah religion was taken real serious back then

>The was no russia back than, the only thing that could be considered "russia" in 12th r 13th century is some lost ukrainian tribe getting raped by vikings and mongols.
>12-13th century
>still no building
How is this possible?

Thats the best excuse you've got for being a little bitch?

What about Novgorod?

another source
tameshigiri.ca/2014/05/07/european-vs-japanese-swordsmen-historical-encounters-in-the-16th-19th-centuries/

m8 your population is literally 50 times larger than us but you're only twice as strong...

this is going to be new to you but think about it

Oh come on now are you really gonna defend it by playing the pop card?
You don't even have nukes lad.

Because russians were some random savages back than. Civilization came there quite late which can be easily traced in their everyday behaviour.

that's not samurai, nor even japanese. most of wakou pirates in the late period were chinese in disguise of japanese. my citations are all true history taught in the phillippines, while your obligatory wiki battle is nothing but a meme article full of [citation needed]

Settled by Finnsconquered by Bulgars, Kievians and Mongols. It was just a city with a meme name.

>Oh come on now are you really gonna defend it by playing the pop card?
yes because it's a legitimate thing

>You don't even have nukes lad.
i wouldn't want them anyway. i like being part of an "irrelevant" country with the highest HDI in the world. it's comfy and when the entire planet goes to shit we can laugh at them.

was there a lack of resources? white russian iq isn't that bad from what I heard. the USSR for example is probably the second strongest organisation in all of history.

They were ronins in that fight. Nips are just a meme that got BTFO by a group of buddies with hangover. Japan was a meme that relied on Portuguese tactics and that got constantly BTFO by any European power.

> the second strongest organisation
second strongest force

>i like being part of an irrelevant country
I couldn't have put it better myself.

untrue
and spanish men can't fight for shit

>Strelets
>Bogatyr
>Kazak
>Druzhinnik
They are all from different time periods, but I think it doesn't matter much for a computer game that seems to play with stereotypes.

>L-Leave Japan Alone

>this is what this spic really believes
that's why your king paid tributes to japan, directed his men to avoid fighting japanese soldiers, and could do nothing when their missionaries were all barbecued in japan?? xD

samurais are the soldiers who raped the mongols who raped the muslims who raped your shithole.
japan has never lost a war except the one against the entire world in which we still managed to inflict way higher casualties on opponents unlike your smelly """"""conquistador""""" who couldn't do anything but spreading diseases to poor natives with sticks and stones. know your position and check your privilege, you retarded spic lmaooooo

>japan has never lost a war except the one against the entire world

What did he mean by this?

Aside from Hussars just generic knights and men at arms.

>lmaoing at casuals

>That's why you have 0, I mean literally, ZERO medieval buildings
Lol, who need these shitty huts when we can into space now.

That's a bad example. Ming China was also involved then with Korea. They gangbanged Japan, but the eternal nip still managed to kill more.

Russian Liberator DLC with possibility to "liberate" enemies

japan only pulled out of korea because toyotomi hideyoshi died and daimyos needed to prepare for the looming succession war in mainland. as a war, samurais literally slaughtered combined china+korean armies, wiping out like a fifth of population of korea. nobody can defeat the rising sun in a 1v1 war.

True, but I just wanted to trigger him a little. It's also difficult to find wars where china didn't decided to intervene (As internal wars are kind of stupid with this topic in mind.)

More like Nigger lol.

>Nobody can defeat the rising sun in a 1v1 war.

The good ol' US of A actually can.

it's baekje korea's loss though. japan was just supporting them.

plus, the allies only defeated japan in ww2 when it was singlehandedly fighting all over the asia pacific, by far the largest battleground of human history, against trillions of opponents simultaneously, that's hardly a 1v1.

Based nippon. Don't listen to the butthurt spaniard.

We all know Japan could still be a militaristic powerhouse today if they really wanted to.

You take lindybeige too seriously.

A pirate.

Most likely one of the Sea Beggars.

civilization.wikia.com/wiki/Sea_Beggar_(Civ5)

But going further back in history and picking a Frank or an axe throwing, horse riding barbarian is fine too.

Tactics like volley fire which time and time again saved portugal from spain.

See his arm guards? You can expertly block a sword with your arm while pulling his shield away with your hand and then slicing the noob. EZ.

>volley fire
That was used for the first time by Gonzalo Fernandez de Cordoba.Why are Portuguese and their diaspora so delusional?

But it wasn't you're think massed fire

> There's no reason for us to be militarily strong
> t. never enlisted