I didnt realize how great Sup Forums events are on west coast time...

i didnt realize how great Sup Forums events are on west coast time, cant believe all those years I had to spend on the east while pretentiously thinking because events were psudo-scheduled "around my time" and using baseless memes like "lel u have to wake up an watch NFL at 10am, 1 day of the week...not mentioning every other day of the week's sporting events"

god damn I feel sorry for east coasters who have to stay up and awake till almost midnight for any major sporting event.

meanwhile over here it ends at a comfortable hour so you can still watch the post-commentary and discuss it and then casually go to sleep rather than hazily rembering it and then talking more about "how late i had to stay up" at the water cooler the next morning rather than intricately discussing and debating the aspects of the event with a clear headed memory

Watching sports west coast is goat. Nothing like watching the 10 am nfl games while being comfy in bed

And that after a night of being comfy for Pac-12 after dark.

Football season in the west is GOAT.

>/spee/
>good past 2012

don't think so senpai

>having to wake up at 4am to watch soccer
>having to celebrate holidays hours after everyone is blacked out drunk
>counting down the ball drop at 9pm
>prime time tv is delayed
>have to spend hours off social media to not get spoilers

west coast is shit

Yeah nah

Pacific Time is bretty gud but Arizona time is better. Mountain Standard year-round, with no stupid daylight savings making you change your clock

>avoiding social media is really hard, literally have to force yourself to not go on it

Didn't realize girls posted here

tfw olympic shitposting was off the roof

You guys are on west coast time half the year, what are you talking about?

>watching divegrass
>implying anyone in the west cares about the east on holidays
>the ball drop
>cable tv
wow the east really has to stretch doesn't it?

it depends on the sport you follow. I prefer east coast time for basketball. I would hate watching my team be half way through the game when I get home from work. but for football you are absolutely right.

also following european soccer its best to be on the east coast

does the west coast really care about the new york ball drop? also new years is 99% about getting drunk and trying to hook up with girls.

>staying up to 12am is hard
sup wageslave

>being poor

>implying
better go to sleep soon wageslave

Disregard leafs

Not even going to argue with you. As a working man who is far too interested in sports to the point it;s damaging to my social life/emotional wellbeing, it fucking sucks.

Gotta get out west so I can get my life back in order while still satiating my addiction to sports.

I don't wanna be a wageslave :(

>TFW compelled too much by an inner voice to let myself live off the state and watch sports/classic game re-runs all day.

Feels bad man. Fuck it's late, gonna be tired as fuck at my job tomorrow. You win this round leaf.

social life

hehe yeah i totally have one of those, i dont watch sports alone in my bedroom

It's just so relaxing to pick up a six pack on my way home, load up the game stream, and lay back in my computer chair sipping as I watch my team play a standard regular season game that I assure myself is much more important to the overall season than it actually is.

Fuck,I need to break out of this.

i really hope you arent talking about baseball with this.

Basketball

I've successfully weened myself off the quagmire that is the MLB regular season.

No. You celebrate your time zones midnight. Obviously, everyone older than 4 years knows that the east cost ball drop already happened, but no one cares.