What happened to Chleo Moretz?

What happened to Chleo Moretz?

butthole pics

she went from loli to fat

I wonder why she didn't quit already the hollywoods.. she was a child star / actor

She discovered politics

ohh that photo is really.. yeah "special"

What do you mean user? She looks the same to me.

She fell in with a lesbian crowd which made her into a feminist, which made her dumb and lazy, which led to her current appearance.

Chlobros who didn't delude themselves knew this was going to happen years ago.

i still think she's cute as hell

story? demonstrating their cunt sizes?

A liberal who also owns modern day black slaves. What a magical / delusional world this chick lives in.

Pfffft all this fuckers are tripping, like they wouldnt fuck the shit out of Chloe if she would let your sorry asses... Get real niggas!

>people who get paid are slaves

Lost hard

>Pfffft
>tripping
>wouldnt
>...
>niggas!
Human garbage detected.

black people deserve respecto, so please show some respect, they are human beings

>mfw retards don't realize the picture would be funnier and the humor much more deeper when you switch the donuts in pic

ABOSLUTILY DISGUSTING, just look at her. Is she shape shifting or something?

Chloe Megaleg

>You can't call it slaves if you pay them...r-r-right?

That's called wage slavery, which is another thing she's probably against.

Looks like a finnish meme

every time

Oh, I get it. You're just acting retarded because you mistakenly think that's funny.

Ha ha sick pun friend. :-)

You should start a language course for learning that, and call it 'From Start to Finnish'.

Keep up the great fucking puns, you meme master!

Everyone pack up, we've reached a peak of faggotry that no one can surpass

i recognize these gay blowjobs

wtf why do they need a nigger to shield them from the sun?

No one but your faggot father.

Looks like she lost some weight

forty keks

Fucking kek, haven't seen such a bitter reply to obvious bait in a while. Stay fat forever loser

Photoshop it seems

>is pathetic enough to use "kek" unironically
>calls others losers
Heh

>heh
fuck off fag

>What happened to Chleo Moretz?

Something of a mystery. She seemed to have the same troll-like disease the Olsen Twins had. Cute while young, then she got weird looking. Her tits never sprouted. Her face is weird. Associating with negroes was a major strike against her. Also a string of shitty movies. Sad.

kek

>whiteknighting for another male
Was your father not around to teach how gay that is and that being gay is unacceptable? You're seriously coming off as someone raised by a single mother.

Salty as fuck, might want to turn off that projector of yours before it overheats though

>doesn't understand why projection doesn't work in this context
>is literally a teenager regurgitating words

Nice meme, partner!

>being this autistic

Cringe

8888 get

Shit

>spouting buzzwords because you're too poor and stupid to have anything of value to say

>poor
>stupid
Sorry bud I make $150k a year and have a doctorate

But keep going to classes at your high school and maybe someday you'll stop masterbating long enough in your moms basement to get out and get a real job flipping burgers at Wendy's

With your limited IQ and complete lack of athleticism that's pretty much the ceiling for you so dream big, chief

Fantastic 4channing :-)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

>I make $150k a year and have a doctorate
>masterbating
You're not even smart enough to pretend to be intelligent. Have fun never amounting to anything, kid.

>this thread

Great zinger, goofball!

undeserved dubs

>slavery is over

ebin

We are darker, so in contrast we absorb more light to keep the infrared rays from causing them skin cancer. We got your back if its too sunny.

>that one cancerous newfaggot who bumps threads 10 minutes after they died because he's too stupid to realize that replying to posts that are 45 minutes old is stupid
Don't have children. We don't need more of you.