youtube.com/watch?v=JUpidCc7wwY
youtube.com/watch?v=0c4aDKsX-TU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Z2QjsmjWM
youtube.com/watch?v=njKaPEOyIpw
youtu.be/T4ZenOI5Qn8
youtu.be/jMBisq2b3yQ
youtu.be/Cm4fk2bZbno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not really the SADDEST but Salvia Palth - Melanchole has a sort of sleepy dreary vibe

Something by Anathema

what'd you do to get fired? don't have a sad album but i got a sad picture for you

You got fired a few days before Christmas? Wtf did you do?

Nothing that bad even. I basically typed in an allergy wrong as a waiter and find my chef but not my manager. The person with the allergy was completely fine because I told the chef before and everything. But they fired me because I didn't do the whole procedure correctly. It sucks.

alice in chains - self titled

the meme with the hands and red background

>as a waiter

so who fucking cares just get another job that requires no prior experience or training, not like you lost a real job.

Listen man it sucks and it makes you feel like shit but it's not that big of a deal.

I've been laid off since August because the industry I work in has been shitting the bed for the last few years. I literally have nowhere to go right now because there are no jobs.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, take a few days off and find another job. You'll be fine

I've never had a job. I get crippling depression because I have aspergers and getting hired is incredibly difficult. I have the whole god damn world against me.

Elliot Smith s/t

Try dis I've been dickriding them really hard

I think XO is sadder but op should just go through all of the discography

i could live in hope by low is a dark-ish album that sounds really hopeless and depresing to me.
american footbal s/t 1 gives me the feels, but it gives me nostalgia and not hopelessness like the previous one.
vivadixiesubmarinetransmissionplot by sparklehorse i a sweet and sad album that i really love.
hope you feel better soon, op.

go on the dole

buzzoven

One up for that low album, its depressing and hopeless but not dark

>fired
>sad
You need something to pump up your blood pressure , then drop it down , then pump it up again.

youtu.be/HyxoLqbFDkI

maybe it's a good thing, and anyway shouldn't you have got a warning first? take up music!

spent the next rent cheque on a trumpet and get some gigs :o)x

>make a mistake
>get fired
damn, what a terrible restaurant.
They should've just given you a warning at most and taught you how to do it right. Can't you contact a workers collective or whatever they're called?

Debuts eye?

Debussy, Debussy is very sad

youtube.com/watch?v=JUpidCc7wwY

got you senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=0c4aDKsX-TU

I quit and got a new job that pays more. I still feel like shit though and don't want to get up in the morning

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Z2QjsmjWM

youtube.com/watch?v=njKaPEOyIpw

This

>People are imperfect and the mistake was fixed before anything bad happened
Woah crazy

Go get help m8

>dole music starts playing

>been laid off for the past few months
>finally have time to listen to all that music I've downloaded

Cheer up, OP. Good times are ahead.

>fired on christmas eve
youtu.be/T4ZenOI5Qn8