How can you gay retards say she is not 10/10?

how can you gay retards say she is not 10/10?

she looks like she has downs

how can you gay retards say he is not 10/10?

I know right?

I can see why people think she's super ugly, but I think she's super hot. It's hard to explain why she's attractive she just is

because she isn't

Hey Phil

5/10 maybe a 6 on a good day

If I met her irl, and we hit it off, I would totally date her. She's cute. She ain't a 10/10, but she's cute and she's a TV star. What more could you want?

so to show how ugly she is you have to use a photo of someone else.

my point proved.

Shes hot with a metric ton of make up on. Like most women. Not so much without, pic related.

Still would tho.

she is 2/10 with dat eyebrows dude

based maisie

>being this buttblasted

op card

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies.

You look like an orphan.

quasimodo scares me

at first i didnt care for her face and shit but after watching some of the game of thrones and shit shes fuckable bro. I would facefuck the shit out of her..

Honestly if her face wasn't all fucked up she'd easily be a 7 or 8.

she's not like, conventionally attractive, but she has this girl next door attainable thing going on

apparently she's a bitch in real life though

This
>/thread

caked with makeup

Eyes are too far apart, top lip is thin.
She's an alcohol baby.

face too round
eyebrows too thick
eyes too far apart
forehead too pronounced
grinchy face
unfuckable once older than 15

meh

could be amazing in bed though so who knows...

Guise, srsly
Srsly guise
I have an exclusive pic of a new science experiment that took place this weekend. They took Chloes face and Maisies body, and combined them together to make an actually attractive human being. Not being wasteful, they decided to combine the remaining body parts. Here is an exclusive pic of said leftovers...

Fuck yeah, she is perfect!

Looks like Emo hippy dude

totally agree

10/10 make up

>What more could you want?

Sophie Turner

She's hot as fuck, anyone who thinks the mongoloid looks better is mental.

Her pussy would taste like bubble gum

this, she's much better than quasimodo

I love it how this thread is just people posting pics of celebrities who LITERALLY pay other people to dress them and do their make up so that they can look prettier than they actually are and calling them "perfect 10's"...

Who's she

Eyebrows.

I couldn't have put it any better, sir. How dare women use make up?

Not at all the point I was trying to make but okay

>sir

I like to think that her pussy tastes like lemon cakes.

Fuck you and your ridiculous eyebrows

Perfect

no dick
only a 5/7

You when you roll your face across a window or mirror? She looks like the result except it can make expressions.

10/10 my fucking balls. Get some standards you degenerate fuck.

You could land a cargo plane on her forehead

Agreed, OP. She is the best looking FASD Downer out there.

I think someone did

XD

Because she's not 10/10. And I am gay. Lesbihonest.

She can suck me any time.

I wanted to fuck her from the first episode.

really though shes not a 10/10 but she IS cute as fuck and has a nice body

Over-rated

Her eyebrows look like a badly trimmed pussy... Don't even want think on how it is down under...

kek