ITT: We all work at ghetto Target

ITT: We all work at ghetto Target.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptcJL8ahDzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CUSTOMAH NEEDS HELP AT DA DIGITAL CAMERAS

Bitch, can't you see I'm on the phone?!

These customers be killin' me. Sheeeeeeeiiiiit.

Spillage in the electronics department, need dubs to be there.

NIGGA Fuck The Fuck Off I'm Busy bitch. Like when you had a train run on yo ass by them 4 homies

Walmart is the easiest store to steal from

Roll

I'm in the discount video games bin. I am holding in my hand a copy of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2013. I am masturbating furiously to Tiger's jiggaboo lips. Oh, fuck, oh..

10pc chicken bucket on sale now for $2

Ma'am...ma'am!!! You need to get that out of your purse! Hey, i'm talking to yo- ...security on the cosmetics department.

I don't speak ebonics. Can someone traslate the things said in this thread for me?

Someone give me a hand depositing bags of frozen seafood all over the store.

Christ....someone took a shit OUTSIDE the toilet.

nigga get back to work its foodstamp day

Sorry, man the manager said I had to do three other people's late night shift and I needed a couple drinks from that. I think it was at three A.M. I ended up missing

Honey, this place smells weird and there are alot of shady black people staring at us. Why don't we go across town to the nice Target?

go drive that scooter back up front

Looks like there's another guy jerking off in the children's underwear section.

For fuck's sake...there's only one register open and i've been standing in line for almost an hour already. Does this cashier really have to talk on the phone?

Trips gets promotion to assistant manager immediately.

AY YO T.T. WHAT YOU DOING UP HERE GIRL GET THAT PHAT ASS OVER HERE. WHERE YOUR PEOPLE AT.

No, I don't work here, I just got off work and happened to wear a blue shirt today. But I live nearby and grocery is on the other side of the store.

I beat your ass and piss on your unconscious face.

Nigga who cares? They'll be 50% off when they're placed on the damaged goods bin!

Bitch, you're shopping at Wal-Mart. It's not like your time is valuable.

***** HARDCORE MODE**********

The store is in a black neighborhood after another dindu was shot.

Roll for assistant

YO BITCHES I'MMA GET PROMOTEED

Looks like you have to help out
within elctronics

>ghetto target
redundant

Excuse me!? You can't talk to me like that. I am a customer and i'm always right! By the way stupid nigger, this is a Target in case you haven't noticed.

Check yo white privilege.

It's hard to burn all niggers to ashes in the ghetto

Or maybe you're just another self entitled bitch.
Tampons are that-A-way

There is no ghetto Target. The whole point of Target is so you don't have to shop at Walmart....

are you retarded?

As someone who works at Walmart. People not putting the scooters back where they got it really irks me. I also hate it when fat fucks take them. The one I work at has a lot of retired people and the fat fucks take all the scooters

Intercom:
Attention shoppers, please stop masturbating in the aisles. Thank you.

Geez...I don't understand why these niggers are blocking the store entrance. Why should I care that another thug was shot after killing 3 cops and raping his mom?

i bust up into yo white ass office finna toss you over a desk. my big black cawk starts poundin dat fine wite azz.

Tell the next rolling ham-planet when you see them walking towards the carts that if they take one there "condition" is only going to get worse.

STOP ENCOURAGING THEM

Awww shieet hq wants mandatory drug tests hope my weed is fly enough for them

Underrated

i've worked for 5 years at a ghetto woolworths. ama.

south west sydney reporting in.

I want to spea- No. I demand to speak to your manager.

Nigga you just went full retard.
Walmart is the ghetto Target.

The amount of lighting in there seems excessive.

I can't.
While the customers suck ass, the people I work with, including my bosses, are pretty cool. I really wouldn't go anywhere else, until I graduate college that is.

you should visit baltimore retard
youtube.com/watch?v=ptcJL8ahDzE

*Looks towards managers office sees He is busy right now

'Scuse me, mansir. I see you are a transexual. This is America, fucking America. My daddy fought in Vietnam for your rights. You better shut your fucking mouth. These fine plantation works are just trying to live the American dream. Get your fucking liberal ass out of this store. IT IS FOR REAL AMERICANS

Right. So do you want me to scan your items or are you gonna keep on holding up the line?

SIEG HEIL TO THE FUHRER!

At least try to discuss this issue with a co-worker then. Try to prioritize who gets the scooters

EXCUSE ME I'M JUST A WOMYN TRYNA USE THE WOMEN'S RESTROOM

"wait, i forgot something. i'll be back!"

>takes like 5 minutes to find the fucking eggs

I'm working at this target because I'm being progressive and want to help out the local black population.

Hey is any rope to lynch the niggers?

Jaykwon, get yo big dumb black ass to clothing... dis white bitch here wanting to buy motherfucking chinos.

You mean kmart?

In the utility section on isle 4.

You can't do anything about it, because all it will do is upset the fat people. The store I work at has gotten the full bonus 3 times in a row, so they want 100% customer happiness no mater what.

It's nice to see another neo Nazi in the ghetto.

We surround the exits so no one can leave.
"BLACK LIVES MATTER!"

As the way I see it those fuckers don't deserve happiness they deserve to be on the rightful side of a butcher knife in the deli section. The Handicapped are the ones who are getting inconvenienced by these tubs of lard and tard and should be the ones getting 100% customer happiness.

fuckin diamonds

*goes to intercom
D-RAY IS A POWER BOTTOM!

hahahahahhaahahha i chuckle under my breath as Steve the asian who barely speaks english tries to help it

*oooooh fuck that is disgusting*

*nearly piss myself laughing*

he's so fired

I'm going to burn all of you nigger lovers

Ya, no kidding. It got so bad, the Store Manager order more scooters. Double than what we are supposed to have

Tells Steve she wants to go the back of the deli and talk with the butcher Nicolai.

Could put a number on how many scooters?

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE SET STORE ON FIRE!

Suh kuhritee

ALIGHT EVERYONE TO THE LOADING BAY, THERE'S A TRUCK THAT HASN'T LEFT YET!

Nicolai the butcher, a heterosexual from soviet Poland in his mid 50s.

Nicolai:How can i help you
Trans:can u cut this off? *pulls out dick*
Nicolai:*sweating like a motherfucker* are you sure?
Trans: yes, it's just a blister
Nicolai: ok mame *proceeds to mangle dick with his shitty blunt knife, cause slav skills*

IT WAS THAT GUY OVER THERE.

>Yes, it's just a blister

It's like someone glued an acorn... to the bottom of my torso

We cannot trust that this person is telling the truth because of his shitty vision.

Nicky boy finds out that this tranny is really a sad excuse for a man then proceeds to finish him.

I agree....some targets might have ghetto demographics, but targets are designed to have certain standards (no music other than the electronics section, white floors, wide aisles etc.)

>dumb ass bish nigga! Y'all wan whu? We ain't go'none o' dat shit heah! Go'a walmar'! Dey gots all dat shit. Don' axe me again!