My dad had an heart attack, how much will his life change?

my dad had an heart attack, how much will his life change?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=life after heart attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did he die?

lmgtfy.com/?q=life after heart attack

faggot

no, he is in a hispital on the other side of the country, he was on vacation

He's gonna fucking die

bump

can you cut your penis and upload the pics so we know you're for real?

He had A heart attack. Not AN heart attack you fucking idiot.

how many languages do you speak?
fucking americans...

Same happened to my pops two years ago. Helped me realize he's not going to live forever. Helped me come to turns with my adulthood and grew closer to my father as a man instead of a dad.

Getting married next year, getting the grill pregnant before he passes.

Well he won't be able to smoke black for a while .
If he recovers maybe 5 a day

Depending on how bad it was maybe a little maybe a lot. His diet is definitely going to change and he won't be as active as he was but overall heart attacks are pretty easy to come back from. Don't worry too much bro.

I speak Spanish and Italian fluently, and can get around in Japanese and Portuguese.

I also speak proper English.

vamos falar portugues entao

he was a really heavy smoker, hes 55 years old

My dad almost kill from smoking and overweight related heart attack. Has pills for rest of life. Had to give up carpentry due to physical strain on heart. Can't drive stick anymore because they had to use vein from his arm to replace one that was fucked.
8 years later and he still hasn't lost weight. Now has Diabeetus. Fuck dad please start eating good food.

if hes overweight at that age i think you just have to accept hes gona die prematurely

Just the heart attack meant he was gonna die prematurely. Hes 55 now and probably 45kg overweight.

my dad is 55 too, hes not overwight though

Just make sure he quits smoking, legit.

i dont think he will quit...
he smoked his entire life and a lot too, he tried quitting so many times and always failed

Well, its up to you now to guilt him into it if he doesn't quit because he is going to fugken die

his life will change into death

its not really up to me, im not close to my dad at all

If you don't even give enough of a shit about your dad that you would try convince him to quit smoking then why the fuck did you make this thread.

Whats wrong OP noone there to fuck you in the ass now?

for the sake of my mother and sister

Don't worry, it will heartly change.