Greetings, denizens of Sup Forums. We are representatives of the Intergalactic Cleansing Committee...

Greetings, denizens of Sup Forums. We are representatives of the Intergalactic Cleansing Committee. We are performing audits of each intelligently-inhabited planet in your district to determine whether the dominant inhabiting species of the respective planet is viable as a potential colleague and ally to the Universal Federation of Supersapient Lifeforms. Induction to the UFSL would mean a wealth of new information and technology to your species, in return for your cooperation and your own insights.

Before such a decision is made, it must be sufficiently proven that your species may be able to contribute in a meaningful way in exchange for such knowledge as we offer.

Therefore, it is requested that you submit a single Earthian work which you believe to be representative of your capabilities and your worthiness as a species. Any media (picture, video, song, literary work, scientific documents, etc.) is acceptable, so long as it is self-contained (i.e. Its worth is not contingent upon relation to another work).

Failure to demonstrate worthiness for induction into the UFSL will result in immediate obliteration of your planet and species.

Fuck off

fuck off space niggers

snakes with hats thread*

Suck my interstellar taint

Honestly fuck off, diddle the space niggers on mars, were busy with other shit right now.

a classic

shoot me first please

trips means i post a favourite

I'm standing by
>Fuck off space niggers

Lol

Can we browse through the submissions of other species first?

kill me first/regardless pls

Grateful Fucking Dead, Red Rocks, July 8, 1978

faggots.

Why are your heads shaped like nutsax?

>spaceniggers ever posting on Sup Forums

Fuck off,if you were looking for intelligence you shouldn't have come to Sup Forums

Ayyyy lmao

We have too many nigger here, please wipe us out.

Thnx a bunch

Cute sneks
U
T
E

kek

If you don't get the joke, someone already posted a cap of the bread.
It's okay that you don't get it champ

Guxork, get the fuck off the computer and get back to tabulating the Reticulan tax forms.

i want cake

These are Russians. Look at the power outlets.

Oh hi.

>Americans r so stupppoddd
not even US electrical outlet faggot.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Please let me ascend, it's all I've ever wanted. I will be your representative on Earth and will do your bidding. I will be capable in this task, or you will replace me. Either way I will be satisfied.

Still waiting for my cake.

why the fuck do you cunts look like humans? I call bs.

>dumb fuck Eurofags actually think Americans use 220 voltage
>try to pass off their stupidity to us.