No loli bread?

No loli bread?

It's not 2006 anymore. Fuck off, freak.

Fuck off nigger, you don't like it leave

>whiteknighting for another male
I'm guessing your father was an absentee. Probably why you wound up with this mental illness.

go back to your trap thread (you're gay if you like penis, no matter who has it, you gay nigger)

If you want this place to be like reddit, why not just go to reddit?

>the comment about the daddy who didn't love him hit too close to home
If you want this place to be a bastion for freaks who want to molest kids and watch cartoons as adults, why not just go back in time?

You need to realize that this isn't your home anymore. It's for normal people now. You don't fit in here anymore. Just like when you went to school.

My dad rapes me

>implying

>who want to molest kids

Remember every time you are entertained by an action scene in a movie you desire to be a murderer

Every time you play a violent video game you want to be a murderer

Every time you play a game like civilization you are a megalomaniac that wants to conquer the world.

There is no such thing as fantasy

touching a girl under the age of 18 is clearly a worse crime than killing people

Bump

Lurk

daddy? nigga you gay as fuck. You suck dicks on guys with long hair and say you're straight. And you call this "normal"? People have been marrying young forever and have a natural attraction to young females. You are just gay.

>mentally ill people making half-assed attempts to pretend they can argue themselves out of being mentally ill
Subhumans.

Ah…please tell me why these two faggots struggle against each other.
plz ELI5.

>ELI5
>the guy who wants to fuck 5 year olds because he's not cognitively capable of attaining an adult woman needs the world to baby him more

thanks for pointing it out that exactly.

trolling a loli thread looking at loli images pretending you aren't into loli

You are like one of those preachers who screams about how evil being gay is only it turns out you spend every weekend doing blow and fucking gay prostitutes.

>telling me things I don't want to hear is trolling
Idiot 90s kid detected. And you wonder why no other generation will ever respect you.

lol that make sense.
But even so I love moe loli.

>arguing on /b and preaching about respect
kek
Not the other guy, btw. you're just a moron.

see
Try reading threads, nansy.

We can change Sup Forums in a good place of we try.
R-Right lads?

Nah, my father was around, more than you can say, probably why you're here.

>calls someone moron for being a moron so must be white knight
Get out of here. Try posting some spidey memes. Those are entertaining at least.

>no u
How's the fifth grade treating you?
>spidey memes
>entertaining

Trolling is leaving comments on the internet that are purposefully meant to upset people. That's why you are here to do.

You are trolling, period.

Going to a religious forum and posting about evolution would also be a form of trolling. It doesn't matter if you are correct. The intention is still to be inflamatory, and that is trolling.

It's none of my concern if the truth upsets you. There has to be intent. Next time, just keep quiet. You obviously don't know what you're talking about and you're shit at arguing.

Why are you here if you don't like us?

Why do people drawn that stuff, it's too sexy for the human race

He's looking for a well versed argument on /b while perusing a loli thread. I guess it's the peak of his mental exercise. Let him feel smart for a bit.

because you need to kill yourself

Because if you don't realize that you're mentally ill, you'll just end up ruining some kid's life when you inevitably molest one. Deluding yourselves into thinking you're accepted anywhere is unacceptable and dangerous.

Dont worry
Nobady can die from sex

>captcha is carabinieri police in italian

im gonna need to know who drew that.

>you're a child
>your father didn't love you
>kill yourself
It's like one of those "and the cow says" toys of trolling. Can you throw something out that's original?

Remind you that anime lolis are not real

Cry in the bbackround

>everyone responding to me is the same person xD
First week on my site, eh? Learn to pay attention to how posts are written. I'd never submit such a niggerish reply.

GET OUT! DISGUSTING PEDO SCUM GET OUT NOW!

>Remind you that anime lolis are not real
But your malicious mental illness is.

He's kinda right about the "thinking you're accepted everywhere is dangerous". Just look at gays

Moar loli

D'ya know that in Japanese there is a word "hukujoshi" ,which means dying during playing sex.
This implys that Japanese think human beings can die with sex.
I think this is the happiest way to perish,though.

This summer is strong

You know there's a difference between child sex offenders and paedophiles, right?

>says the guy who hasn't grown out of memes and reaction images

The more you know.

Yeah: Time

yes, suffocating from a fat, dirty cock stuffed deep into your throat violently sounds like a beautiful way to die, indeed.

Summers will grow stronger every year

yeah, one will turn into the other at some point in time.

GET THE FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOUT!

Or siffocation from big boobs

>Says the guy who hasn't grown out of greentrexting, loli and ">says the guy"

where do you guys find these images post link to site it there is one

More what i know?

GTFO,faggot

I once made a woman cum so hard she had a massive asthma attack and I almost called an ambulance because I thought she was going to die.

REMOVE YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN FILTH

And you know this how? You get murderers, rapers, abusers... They are all human. You also get people who are that AND a paedophile.

I mean, I do have that attraction to younger girls but I know that doing anything would be incredibly messed up. PTSD isn't something yo be taken lightly.

It's an attraction that exists and can't be helped, only western society has told you that enjoying the shapes of any body is wrong. You really are so ignorant.

You tell me, I'm not the one responding with homeschool tier responses

>trying to argue with trips
Time for you to go back to your home site, tourist.

This one for the 4cc
It is /o/ year
WOOOO

k bud, nice reply ;)

>western society
>wrong
Pull the other one.

go fap to guys that are dressed like girls

I envy you,because you have a gf to fill with your dirty cum.
In that case why do you seek after loli pics?

>Sup Forums is for normal people
>implying anyone who visits Sup Forums for any reason is in any way normal

I don't really think that you understood my point

>homeschool tier

I'mma use that one in the future

Stop speaking as if pedo was allowed in non-western culture.
In jap my country it is as well disdained,though our neighbors keep on producing abusing drawings without which I couldn't live.

It is all a capitalist propaganda

>sekret klub
Your point is irrelevant.
Stop replying to yourself, sweetie. It's cringe inducing. As is your over-used reaction image.

"Older" loli with tiny breasts, looks like a young teenager with pre-developed hips: 10/10 Patrician-tier

"Younger" loli with absolutely no breasts and no hips, resembles a toddler: 0/10 Plebian pedoshit

Rolf
Xd
Ayy
Lmao

Actually Sup Forums is one of the most mainstream non-social media sites out there

Sup Forums is normal as fuck

fuck off commiee