youtube.com/watch?v=UOD7O7migDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous thread

HODOR = HOLD THE DOOR
HODOR DIES

Summer too ;(
Why did dab and dabid JUST the show

Ramsays cuhrayzy wingman

Euron was just a catalyst for Yara and Theon to meet Daenerys. That was his only purpose in the show. Now that is done you won't see him again.

Someone who's insane and twisted

Maybe young robbert baratheon? Like the young Ned Stark from Bran's visions.

What did D&D mean by this?

Jared Leto is 44 years old. He's older than Robert was when he died in the fucking book

Is ep5 leak real?

Yes, Hodor dies

yeah I am watching now

>penis jokes
>fart jokes
>hold the door

Yes mate it's real

Why did the cave have a door?

he doesnt look 44 so who cares?

Except he looks 20

the mad king.

>Writers cuck us out of R+L=J just to show Bran can alter the past for the future(this episode).

I'm gonna watch it now, and tomorrow again with my gf hehe

Preston

He AUDITIONED

And he DID NOT GET THE PART.

Jesus none of you can read, can you?

I think the main question we're not asking is why the fuck was there a door to a cave? Other than of course because the plot needed it, why did they even have a door on just one side?

Does Paul Latza watch GoT?

HOLD THE DOOOOR
HOL THE DOOOOORR
HOL DA DOOOORRR
HO DA DOOOORRR
HODOR

D&D assassinated by suicidal bookfag WHEN?

Really Leto, you didn't get enough 14 year old followers by being in suicide squad?

I actually like him as an actor but I'm not a big fan of his movies

DELETE THIS

That OP needs to ingest his daily dosage of refugee BBC in 10 minutes.

I watched it before. Have to pretend I didn't for when I do with my gf tomorrow too. HOLD THE DOOR

The COTF built it so it'd be more homely, I guess.

>we're not asking
>literally asked 8 posts above you

Howland Reed when?

So were the spoilers right so far? Can someone repost them?

Health and safety regulations mean everywhere has to have at least one usable emergency exit.

I'm pretty sure the assumption is that they would be stupid not to cast him so he would have got it then and there just like Max Von Sydow

2 WARTS.

He's already on the show though, he's the High Sparrow.

What did he mean by that

haha what? how? pls explain

whose qt feminine benis is this?

Just imagine how fetid,humid and tasty her pussy must be. Literally been traveling in the same heavy clothes for YEARS. Do you think by now she smells like her own pee? FUCK Im DIAMONDS just typing this.

So that Hodor could die while holding it. I don't believe they existed in season 4.

>As part of his preparations to play the Mad King actor Jared Leto locked himself in a dungeon for month. Later he was seen burning animals on the set and playing around with jars of napalm.
>One day he went as far as to ask actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) to stab him in the back.
Such dedication

>tfw no epic Euron speech
>tfw no Dragonbinder
>DABID
youtube.com/VALI6mbXB-E

>Cersei actress saying The Winds of Winter
>Jon telling Ed not to let the wall fall whilst he's gone

Pottery

But OSHA was killed by President Ramsay

Get me a screencap of Fansa's tits damnit.

>next two seasons will be all Bran walking through the past the give the audience all the backstory with targaryens and shit

who hype???

DABID AND DAM
DABIANDAM
DAABIA NDAM
DAARIO NAHARIS

Bravo.

Why didn't the elves just grenade the entrance to the cave from the beginning?

Yep. No Ramsay, the Kingsmooy was a major letdown, and this is as close as we got to Kings Landing.

Bran/Hodor/WW scenes were pretty epic. The only people bitching about it are the same ones that bitch about everything.

7.5/10 episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOD7O7migDw

The play was honestly the best part of the episode.

So Hodor could hold it.

sansa is dumb and gets BTFO by Davos.
Arya has to kill an actress by poisoning her rum.
Euron is king.
Jorah confessed his love to Caloreesi who is actually getting slimmer (probs by cg - thats where the budget goes)
The cave with bran gets cucked by whitewalkers
Bran wargs into hodor in the past and young hodor says HOLD THE DOOR which eventually turns into hodor
the end

Someone needs to shoop Sansa's face on fake Sansa.
It's the closest we'll ever get.

top kek

>everyone posting dicks
>no pics of the tits

well yeah i guessed everyone on Sup Forums was faggot gays

Sansa was CUTE

I admit it, Hodor's death scene was pretty sad

LF meets Sansa and Sansa tells him to fuck off. LF says he'd die for her and tells her that Blackfish has taken Riverrun.
Bran sees vision of CoTF creating a WW. She explains they created them to protect them from Humans.
Jon, Davos and Sansa talk about recruiting houses, their loyalties etc. Sansa sends Brienne off to ask Blackfish for help.
Bran sees vision of WW and they attack the, killing Hodor, 3ER, Summer and CoTF. Bran wargs young Hodor in dream and when old Hodor dies it causes young Hodor to get brain damage.
Tyrion recruits a Red woman for some convoluted reason. She BTFO's Varys.
Jorah reveals his disease Daeny orders him to piss off and find a cure.
Kingsmoot happens, Euron is elected, Theon and Yara steal his ships.

Forgot pic..

Kind of funny how all the Braavos nogs think Ned was an idiot and Joffery was a sympathetic figure as king.

So why the hell did Three-Eyed Raven think it was a good idea to flashback to Ned leaving for the Vale when the cave was under attack?

>Bows
>Magic
>gunpowder
>visions of the future and the past, can alter them both via these visions

Why did the Children need the WW?

Reposting for discussion:

So now it's proven beyond doubt the series has
>zombification
>resurrection (safe and with little to no consequences)
>time travel
>actual fucking magic
Why even bother with plebby little politics? Why not just create a huge ghoul army and seize KL? Why not resurrect Aerys and have him reclaim the throne? Why not time travel to Robert Baratheon hunting and warn him of the boar? Why not have Jon fly to Winterfell and have him punch Ramsay in the face?

>Davos
WHY IS DAVOS HELPING JON? I DON'T FUCKING GET IT, WHAT'S HIS MOTIVATION? IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN ESTABLISHED

To brain damage Hodor, so Bran could warg him and fulfill the prophecy. I thought that was obvious

So Davos is literally TEAMJON now? Why? Why would Davos do this? What does he owe Jon Snow? I'm so confused.

They're red pilled as fuck

you can wash clothes and your body in snow you realise? The eskimos have done it for centuries. Most lice can't survive in arctic conditions either when I worked at a natural history museum they got in a eskimo sealskin and usually people check it over with a magnifying glass and get a delousing powder and cure put on it but we were told not to bother.

Reminder that everyone complaining about Littlefinger "teleportation" is a whiny shithead who literally can't find anything legitimate to complain about.

And you think it's impossible for Littlefinger to travel between the North and the Vale in the time it took Calorieesi to walk from Meereen to Vaes Dothrak?

Because Bran needed to be there to Hodor Hodor.

@GameOfThrones cringe...

Brienne explains it, Davos is an opportunist. He was an ex-smuggler remember.

>low quality

Because FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH STANNIS

kek

Because he has nothing else to live for now.

To shit on Stannis' character more ;__;

That seems like a time paradox tbqh. In fact Hodor being brain damaged in the first place is a time paradox.

Best tits in the show

nice

BUT WHY? OH NO STANNIS IS DEAD, I'M SO LOST, LETS USE MAGIC AND RESSURECT THIS JON SNOW LAD SO I CAN HAVE A NEW FRIEND. HE CAN JUST LEAVE AND GO HOME TO HIS FUCKING WIFE.

Also forgot

Arya fighting with Waif.
Arya sent to kill an actress. Arya watches the play and says she'll poison the actress but questions why she's doing it. Kindly man threatens her.

That's Cynical-Murderbot-300's take on it.
Brienne exists to kill and cause destruction. She doesn't understand the finer points of human emotion.

What part of FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH STANNIS don't you faggot understand

shit quality, but her tits may outdo that one snek

PUFFY
U
F
F
Y

Damn

ALL OF IT NIGGA

Top tier.

Noice.

Brienne is literally a cleaning crew for the cast. Every time they need a character to die hey sic Brienne at them.

SON'S GONNA FREAK

You mistakenly think that because something is a paradox it is impossible. Paradoxes only seem impossible by definition.

>tfw he disowns stannis when arriving at long lake
>tfw he lets mel live for rezzing Jon
>DABID

>Yfw what Little Finger told Sansa was a lie, and there is no Tully army
>Yfw they are going to take Winterfell, only for the Vale knights to kill the surviving northern forces and Little Finger is going to force Sansa to wed him so he will be the warden of the north
>All this is going to happen just as Brienne reaches River Run, and is summarily executed by Lannister forces

And who. Are you.