Is this girl fat? She's one my friends and she wanna know what strangers think

Is this girl fat? She's one my friends and she wanna know what strangers think.

I like men

She looks like a healthy breeding sow.

Nope

nope

Yes she is fat, skinny fat

Is she standing up or sitting down? Either way she pudgy. But sitting down isn't so bad. Does she squirt or swallow? That makes them hotter.

she could use some gym time. a better diet. slightly overweight but by no means fat

I laughed

Gay

she's skinny fat. it all bunches up when she's sitting, but looks fine when she stands

Is she standing up or sitting down? Either way she pudgy. But sitting down isn't so bad. Does she squirt or swallow? That makes them hotter. I bet sitting down has no ass

Nope. Just the right amount of chub :3

No. She just look like a 9th month pregnant whore

I wouldn't call her fat, she just had a little chub. Looks like she just got the freshman 15 which could easily be lost in a month if she put her diet or cardio in check.

>slightly overweight
No she isn't, look again

She's fuckable and that's all that matters

She's 100% fuckable and anything more, like a relationship could be fine, depending on her character

no. she's a little thick/healthy but not fat. I'd hit it all day erry day and be thankful for it.

Fatass. Will be a landwhale in a few years if she doesn't get /fit/.

She could look like this you know

Wow.. She is hot

could, like, not be a dude, brah
like which pregnant whore? i need to know. please attach a picture to satisfy my needs.
those hips and abs are fucking disgusting

If she's that concerned with her weight then tell her to exercise

Any nude?

Ahhh a girl. What's your kik?

nice OP shes hot. shes nice and thick

lmao shite i ain't a faggy ass pussy fuckin' bitch whore grill.

though the last time i told somebody that they just asked for nudes anyway because they were pervy, degenerate bisexuals.

She's heavy.
Now have her ask if we'd fuck her.

She is hot af, but here Bikini bottom is to small

Show us your dick.