So, in another thread that just 404'ed...

So, in another thread that just 404'ed, some Sup Forumsro posted a few pics of his aunt and said he had hundreds more (pic related). The thread 404ed before I came.

I'm starting this thread on the off chance that this nigga finds it and dumps more.

In

Sup Forumsruh, you're a saint... find this shit, Auntbro!

I just GIS and Decay searched the images with no hits

Where are you Auntnon?

bumping

hope he finds it

Also bump

I really hope he sees this. I need some more of that milfy goodness.

Holy shit is that how his aunt looked like at the time he was fucking her? The pics that the guy posted was her when she was older and not really attractive

Damn, dey titties is cash!

Thanks for making this OP. Where are you AuntAnon???

MOAR!

I'll keep posting what I had, but dammit OP, don't you do this to us!

bump

Pls

OP here

Posting from my phone, so I don't have my stash of saved images, but I'm gonna bump this anyway

You are under B/ro obligation to return home right now and deliver! *Unzips pants and waits*

I'm at the beach, Sup Forumsro :/

Bump

I'll chip in and bump

Please. I don't have much in life.

Post the ones you have again, il save them

If this thread is still alive when I get home, I'll dump the rest of them.

I reeeeeaaaally hope auntanon ends up seeing this thread, though.

I thought this was AuntAnon

Nah. Just OP, unfortunately.

ill post them tomorrow them
18 hours, start counting

Any news from AuntAnon?

Cmon b/, we have to find more of this chick

bump need more pics

bump

nah, an OP posted his wifes glorious tits and then user one ups him with auntanon perfects tits, ass and general lewd

can someone make imgur album if this dude post more of them?

For the love of god bump

Those were solid 8/10 tits not 10/10.
But AuntAnon did one up him

Bump

I'll keep posting what I grabbed... >.> also playing Starbound, so I'll float back & fourth.

Thanks

Bump for the love of all that is good.

Keeping it alive

awesome game mynigga. i just beat it.

i grabbed a few as well

thanks. Anyone ass shots?

b/ros helping each other out, warms an anons heart

Only one

Thank you Sup Forumsros! I appreciate this. I would contribute except I've never seen her before this thread so I am a poorfag :P

Please don't let this 404

What was the story here?

that was all of them guys

This

user recover "deleted" pic of his aunt from her pc

does anyone have her tits actually exposed because these all look like handbra pics..

Well, basically, some user posted his wife's tits. Then auntanon invades his thread and oneups him with pics of his fucking 9/10 aunt, I start fapping, thread 404s, and then I decide I want more and start this thread in case he's still here.

Keep bumping and sharing, Sup Forumsros! I'd post more, but like I said, at the beach.

bump

fuck i wish i had a fine ass wife.

What more are there BeachAnon?
Any ones where you see those glorious tits???

Nope...

this is also the last one I grabbed...

I don't recall any where they were uncovered, unfortunately.

c'mon, no more pics in your phone?

All I have to add is that she lives in San Antonio. That's what AuntAnon said.

Fapping at the beach???

Not fapping, just rock hard. Totally going to fap when I get home though lol

Lord have mercy, no wonder auntanon wanted to fuck her, she's hot af.

Too bad she aged bad

Nope. I was at home with my computer when I saved all of them.

What others are missing?

>rock hard
>at the beach
>not fapping
You are a stronger man than I.
Stare at the titties there and fap. Then when you get home fap to this glory.

the facebook account from the screenshot earlier says the content isnt available

Idk. Other people might've gotten them all, I don't remember if there were any else posted before the last thread 404'd. I saved all of them like an hour ago, and then started this thread, bumped it once, and walked to the beach.

is she mexican?

Idk man. He didn't say her race. My personal guess was Italian or something, but Mexican would make sense too.

Unfortunately, it's still late morning here, so there aren't too many people here, and the dick to pussy ratio isn't what I'd like it to be. Nearest chick is a landwhale :(

roll that beached whale back in the ocean

>inb4 SJW

Bump

Auntanon ain't coming, guys, but I'll bump anyway because I'm interested.

Post.

OP here. Half bumping, half Sup Forumslogging

Some creepy long haired teenage faggot with glasses and a school shooter face is staring at me. What do Sup Forumsros.

theres nothing to post it literally said content not available, sorry brother

Bump for interest.

Well so far we have these pictures.
One user said FB screen shot was posted, and another user said that she lives in San Antonio.
The b/ of old could have found who she was with less information.
We can do this!

Post the screen shot, or whatever you put to get there. Maybe some else can do something about it.

this image has the facebook image filename in the screenshot

Good eye. It's not much, but still.

run, normie

So do it

couldve found it with just the filename if the account it was linked to was still active.. if you enter the digits to a facebook filename and you arent friends it will load the profile and you can add them as a friend. since the other photos are saved from the thread and dont have anything to go by I ran a reverse image search on them, but again if they are taken from facebook and only friends can view them, they wont show up on tineye

There's no I in team faggot

I flipped him off and he walked away.

I'm glad he did, too, he was weirding me out. His hair was obnoxiously long and he looked like he's currently building bombs to use on his school.

What can we do?

Anyway, if you're taking this into your own hands, go for it, Sup Forumsrothers. And share anything you find here.

Bump

the photo set is great so many people will probably do like OP and continue threads and maybe if the guy who started the original thread sees it can post info, but thats only if he isnt lying and has info

>San Antonio Craigslist Missed connections something be creative things like, "found a phone trying to give it back" work pretty good if they are bumped often

bumperino