Alright Sup Forums let me preface this by saying I'm not your typical stoner...

Alright Sup Forums let me preface this by saying I'm not your typical stoner. I'm a fairly intelligent person I'd like to think. I Have basic common sense and know that this could be incredibly stupid. I don't really care anymore. I want to make some money easy. I've flipped weed before, but just to pay off what I smoked.

So here it is: I've been really thinking about moving weed from a legal state back to mine. I live in Alabama at the moment. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'd like to get a general idea of what I'd need to start and how to go about it. Some important points I would like to know about are
>How much start up cash would I need
>Should I rent a car or drive my own
>What state should I travel to
>How much should I mark up my weed
and last
>What could I do to minimize my chances of being caught

I'd love to hear your input so feel free to chime in Sup Forumsros

You live in America and consider it smart to move weed.
Arent weed dealers punished extremly hard in the USoA?

Your idea was to post this on Sup Forums?
You're too fucking stupid to make any amount of money

I never said it was a smart idea. I actually said the opposite. I just do not care. I've been arrested once, dropped out of college, and struggle with a mental disorder, so this is far less destructive than what I could be doing.

Also I'd like to hear some creative ideas on how to completely mask the smell from a human

I went to CO and packed 11 lbs of edibles and just mailed them back to PA with a different name. Didn't sell any though.

Also, think about trafficing concentrates instead. 28 grams of concentrates is like 4 ounces of bud and could fit into a pill bottle.

I suppose I'd rather be your definition of "stupid" than feel the need to lash out at people because I have nothing better to do.

Go dream on idiot. Finish it, or tackle your problems. Dont make your life more miserable then it already is.
Just go and work, hold a job meet a girl and life your life building on that. Enjoy nice things and stop thinker you deserve better just because you are you.

That's actually an amazing idea man. Nobody has any concentrates down here, I'd imagine it would go quick.

I think im just your guy. I don't do it anymore but me and my group of 3 friends pretty much supplied all the best weed to the metro area of Oklahoma. If anyone in Moore, Norman, or south okc, chances are you smoked our weed. I'll post my advice in my next post, so stay posted. We were bringing in over 80lb a month to our cities. And I started from the bottom, so I got advice for just about every stage of selling. Post incoming

I love how you assume I'm a person who craves a boring life. I don't care for any of that, it doesn't make me happy. I want adrenaline and cash, you feel me?

Word? I actually had a friend I played WoW and LoL with in OKC who smoked a shit ton of weed

I dont really feel the cash part. But the adreline sure.

To each their own man. Everone is after something different. I've thought about buying a cbr 1000 and putting saddlebags on it, that way I won't have to stop for the police even if they try to pull me over. I'm not too worried about investing in my future, I guess.

Double vac bags is a must for human nose if you want shift a fuck ton. Police dogs are a different story but you shouldnt usually come across them in a day to day scenario.

Great advice. What about wrapping it in carbon filters?

I'm pretty new to it but I had a gram a while ago and kept it in a few baggies then in a water bottle, seemed to mask the smell pretty much 100%

also in bama OP, where at? 205 here

Go to work ChadLee

Start up cash depends, if you're close with your plug and are reliable you can get a front, or a half front. You can start with an 1/8th if you had to. If you don't plan on making money, you can smoke for free and flip half ounces or ounces, here the standard is 150-170 for a half and 280-300 fit an O. A qp is optimal for starting to make any money, but you need to make sure you can flip it in a week or less to be really worth it, a qp is 900-1k here. Just for simplicity, until you have more than a pound, make sure you can flip it in a week. Have money aside for a good lawyer, and extra business capital so you can still middle man amounts larger than you usually buy. Just because you have enough cash to buy a pound, doesn't mean you should. There's nothing worse than someone wanting more than you have and not being able to middle man the deal for Easy money cuz you didn't save anything.

Drive your own car, the money you'd put into renting isn't worth it.

We drove from Oklahoma to Colorado to meet our plug. I won't go into my days of moving more than a pound or two cuz I doubt you'd ever wanna go that high. Anyway, we go to Colorado, buy our pounds for 1600 for one, or 2800 for two. We'd come back and sell at 50-60/eighth, 90-100/quarter, 150 for a half, 300 for an O, 1k/qp, 1800 for a HP, and 3k-3200 for the lb.

Post length too long one more small post coming up.

Both me. Kinda on a Adderall and Xanax write up so I have way too much to say.

Don't do your deals in public parking lots and shit. We usually went to a few friends places and we'd smoke em out and kick it and sell out of their place, and then go to a different friends place, rinse repeat. Don't sell to tons of people, find a group of people that buy enough so you don't have to deal with new people. After you get a good hang of it, flip some pounds and have a fair amount of insurance money, 5k or so you'll be pretty set. But remember, selling drugs is a time bomb, it's not if you get caught, it's when you get caught. Stay in the business long enough and you will get caught. Took me 2 times of getting busted to stop, don't take it that far. It's not worth it, get your skrilla and get out.

Yup. For sure you are Chad.

To bad this shit cost you your marriage. Always knew you'd turn out shit. Punk ass brat kid to a junkie adult.

Don't know any Chads bruh.

Tell Kullagh hi when you see your kid on the weekend if you get to at all.

>proclaims is smart
>wants to sell drugs

Tfw

Bet your paranoia is running rampant now huh? I love this. Dude gets outed and poof.. Bet he's refreshing this post every 15 seconds..

Houston County

Chad I screen called this. Gonna call El Reno police tell them you are still dealing. I guess the arrest and divorce wasn't enough. Time to pay up.

You're right I'm probably only slightly smart

wtf are you on bro

Guy I know from hometown just got busted selling pot. His wife left him. Had a nice family, nice job, went to church: I got 100$ says the guy posting about dealing in OKC metro areas is that guy. Chad Lee Cashat.

Nah I'm still here. I don't even live in El Reno. Im from the southside okc nignog. I already got busted twice, and I'm straight now. Also on enough Xanax I couldn't be paranoid if I tried. It is coincidencal I lost a really important girl to be over selling drugs. Other than that this nigga on some stupid shit.

Way to completely change your writing style.

Either not Same guy or pretending to be.

Nice b8.

I'm bored enough to prove all those posts are mine. One minute homie

Also, didn't say from el Reno. That's where the arrest was.