Do Americans really do this? Sit in their own filth for half an hour and then claim they're 'clean'?

Do Americans really do this? Sit in their own filth for half an hour and then claim they're 'clean'?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatesnotes.com/Development/Omniprocessor-From-Poop-to-Potable
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sure the volume of water and cleaning agents >>>> dirt/grime

Many people shower first then soak in the tub then rinse off again.

Bathing is maximum over comfy

That just seems wasteful.

>ywn get in the bathtub with Natalie
life truly is just and endless string of misery

Do you sleep in a bed?

>"Sitting in a bath full of all types of bacteria having sex around me"
Fucking loved that Kramer quote

>it's a "eurocucks don't have access to clean water" episode

I never understood this meme. Absolutely disgusting

Sometimes, yes.

Europeans bathe. Americans shower.

The waste water goes to the waste water treatment facility where it is processed and turned into potable water for your home.

Then you're lying in your own filth for 4+ hours.

Baths are comfy as hell, and then you take a quick shower straight after to actually get clean.

do american really wear their socks in the bath?

>The waste water goes to the waste water treatment facility where it is processed and turned into potable water for your home.

Wait a minute, so not only do they sit in it their own filth, they let other americans drink it afterwards?

No, they wear shoes so their feet don't get dirty.

>2016
>Not sleeping in isolation tank

You're supposed to have a fresh shower after a hot bath. It's ot about getting clean, it's about relaxing

I had a girlfriend who would sit in the shower. Not even squatting, full on sitting down.

It's one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen

How is this less disgusting than bathing in standing water? If anything it's more hygienic

The avarage american takes a shower only once a week

Let that sink in

Do you drink water from a tap?

It's been through several other humans already.

She is bathing in the blood of palestinian childrens

gatesnotes.com/Development/Omniprocessor-From-Poop-to-Potable

Men cant have warm baths.

It fries our testicles ;_;

Home of the brave indeed.

What a disgusting lazy cunt

>implying you or I will ever procreate

lmao u dont know how water works

I used to do it when I was fairly depressed. I've seen a fair few people claim to do it on here.

Freaks and geeks references that

How is that disgusting

Unless you don't clean your shower, what's so disgusting about it?

pretty sure thats a yurapoor invention

POO
IN
MOUTH

gay as fuck

>sinking into a warm bath at the end of the day
>keeping a little tray with enough snacks to stay afloat on the water
>have a tv in my bathroom so I can watch movies while relaxing and snacking

It's probably not very hygienic but goddamn is it comfy. Last movie I watched like this was Fellowship of the Ring.

Do you yurokebabs really do this? Sit in the shower in their clothes and cry?

generally people dont get that dirty, their clothes do (unless yr eurotrash). also water is good at removing dirt but doesnt put it back on (it stays in the water), thats why bathing has been humanities cleaning method since day dot u fuckin goblins

I do this and just piss on my leg or wherever.

Its my private shower.

I can't have baths anymore ever since I moved to a place that's not connected to city water and I have to use a water tank so I bathe fortnightly with a bucket of kettle water

I used to sit in one of these (whatever they're called in English) when I was younger and liked to take like hour long showers

>I used to sit in one of these (whatever they're called in English)
a shower
you used the fucking word

Aaand I forgot the pic

>American
>Surrounded by thousands of miles of sea
>Prefer to drink poop water instead

I conceived my kid in a warm bath..

lmao cucked

pretty unlikely
Are you sure it's your son?

>not filling up a large resivoir with your own piss, heating it up and showering in it

europeans are so weird.

I guess the kid is black

Fucking in the shower is different to someone cleaning themselves whilst sitting on the floor like a disabled person because theyre too lazy to stand upright for a few minutes

Daughter, actually. Dna test say she is and considering she looks just like me... Yeah. I'm not white, her mother is. My baby looks like she walked off a reservation like Pops.

>not peeing in the sink and then filling up warm water in the sink, resting your hands and then feet in

fucking gross

kys

HAHAHAHA first reference on Sup Forums of this show that Ive seen

I do that if I have a really bad migraine or I feel like a might vomit. It helps.

don't rub it on user

Feels so good to pee in the sink while the tap water is flowing, watching the 2 colors go down the drain

The whole movie? Would the water be freezing in the end?

Who doesn't pee in the sink. Uses less water.

I'm sorry, that sounds fucking terrible.

I wnet with my ex to visit her family in ENg;and and we stayed with her Aunt and Uncle, we all had to share a half filled bath of luke warm water.

I had to wash but fuck, never again, the British are fucking disgusting.

Yeah, we learned it from the ancient Romans, who just happen to be Europeans. Got a problem with that, faggot?

> Walk at home in shoes

I take showers to clean myself and take baths on separate, special occasions.

Why are all American toilets designed like this? They're really uncomfortable.

I do that daily. It feels nice. I have a handheld shower thing that I can spray all over myself.

rinsing spunky bum butter

Depends on the type of bathtub you have I guess. I've installed massage and heating vents to keep it warm for hours on end. The only problem is the pervading feeling of awkwardness of having your dick wave about in the water during serious moments, like the Council of Elrond.

>shower
>sink in

Fuck your daughter when she grows up

Ever tried showering in Japan?

I swear to God they designed that country to be as inconvenient to big foreigners as possible

I do that sometimes. It's comfy as hell. Why do you think she's doing it, dumbass?

Only ignorant people do things like this.

The same people that shit and dont shower afterwards, or eat crisps and type on their keyboard at the same time

>there are people in this thread that are so poor they can't relax with a cold beverage in a hot bubbly bath after a long day and relax to some movies/tv on their tablet

I read somewhere that even if your shower is clean you're supposed to wear shower shows,if thats the case your shower is never truly "clean".

Nah, I hope she goes on to be with some white boy so my future descendants will talk about how they're 1/64th Shawnee. I wanted a daughter because if she has biological kids, they're definitely my grandchildren. Gotta think ahead.

>same people that eat crisps and
>eat crisps
>crisps
Never use that word around me again, it's the dumbest most disgusting to sound out word in the world

nips sit when they shower, yo. shits too low for even them to stand up.

I cannot even touch the ground of any kind of shower or bathtub. I put my feet around the edges and shower from there. Tubs are harder, I think my death will be from falling inside a tub. Even if I don't hit my head, I'll just have a heart attack from touching the tub.

Stop spoilering your comments you fucking nigger.

Bretty much this. I really only ever take ice baths

You got some kind of mental disorder?

shoes*

Okay

no i'm just afraid of it.

>Not wanting to cuck your own sons and have children with their wives

Wew lad

I'm just too tall to do this in a comfortable way.

No, seems like totally normal behavior to me.

>if she has biological kids, they're definitely my grandchildren.
How would this makes a difference if you had a son?

You stupid mother fucker

He's anticipating a cuckold son, not a bad guess i reckon.

45 minutes of this is literally the best hangover cure in existence

Sons can get cucked.

yes I've done it too when I'm not doing so well. It's not even like I plan on going to the shower to sit in it but, half way into cleaning myself I've just gave up on it and sat dwon for a few minutes. It feels good to just sit there with the faucet spraying you