twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it the age difference?

how do you do?

Both of age. 22 & 19 respectively

I am well thx

how is it

>not underage
Nobody cares

Pretty fuckin sweet if I say so myself. Started 3 months ago so she doesn't fight me anymore

Story of first time

does she know it after she wakes up?

Noticed her for a long time. Cheerleader since middle school, tight clothes, popular. One night after jerkin it into her panties decided I didn't want that anymore. Went into her room as she slept, took off her underwear and spit on my hand to get her wet enough and stuck it in.

She woke up confused but fought me as soon as she knew. I'm way bigger than her so I just held her down and after awhile she stopped and I just railed her. Came on her back. Think she might have been crying but too quiet to hear.

Repeat once a week

She's usually always awake. She fought at the beginning but now I think just wants it over asap so just lies there and takes it.

Pic of her or the situation ?

do you plan on hanging yourself or shooting your dick off.

Why she dont tell parents?

And why u don't stop it ?
Don't you think it will messed up ur sister ? :o

>Way bigger
OP is fat and ugly confirmed

Has she asked you why you do it?

It'd Def messed her up. Used to be very outgoing but now she's quiet and wears baggy clothes. Grades plummeted too

She's gonna cut your dick off in your sleep or some crazy shit

this is great, you totally broke your sister.. she is your forever cum dumpster.. you should train her to blow you too.

why she dont tell youre parents

you are a pathetic piece of shit. lets brush past the fact you are raping someone and move on to the risks of what you are doing. you do realize that you may accidentally produce a human being more retarded than yourself from this hillbilly kin fucking.

Ask a guy who has consensual sex with his sister on the reg anything.

Dude's it's pretty cash. Woukd recommend

breaking a woman is just like breaking a horse, you keep on getting on their back until they give in.

Have you decided what to do with the retarded incest baby when it comes?

What's your endgame? Are you afraid she's going to turn you in or do you think it will work out some how?

Embarrassed probably

why does lying on the internet make your life feel valid?

Honestly don't have one. Am a little worried about the possibility of her getting knocked up and an heroing tho.

There no significant difference in probability of retardation due to incest in the first generation. It's only in the 3rd onwards when even might happen

If she does get knocked up, what's your plan? Abort or have her have your baby?

Interesting may just make her keep my kid

If you started doing this because she was popular and wore tight clothes, won't it get boring since she's secluded and wears baggy clothes now?

post pic of her.

Haven't thought that far ahead

Never said it was boring. Just describing mood change

I've had one kid with my sister, working on the second.
Pre-natal was fine, kid is 4 months old now. I suppose we won't know for sure if he's "retarded" until he's older but he has no physiological defects and (for his age) his depth perception, motor skills and object recognition are all completely normal.

Also no bc she still has an amazing body. I think i took her virginity tho so she's not as tight as thr first time

The way I see it, if she ends up having your kid and somehow you never go to jail, she can't leave you. If she does, she's going to have to tell people her baby's dad is her brother to whoever she ends up with. And no one is going to want her if she does that.

If I was you, if you knock her up, you are going to have to treat her right so she doesn't kill you. Grats dude, you might just wife your sister

shut the fuck up moralfag.

go back to 9gag

Some people may this this to be BS but I dated a girl who lost her virginity to her brother against her will. Her twin brother actually. The next day he claimed he was too drunk to remember it at all, but it happened repeatedly over 2 years, to the point where she just gave up fighting and had 2 abortions. He's in prison now for molesting some kid and she weighs 300 lbs so I doubt there'll be a happy ending to this tale as well.

Not moralfagging, but do you feel any guilt or empathy for her?

Why did you have a kid with her?

Interesting. So u think I should start kissing and telling her I love her? Stockholm syndrome a possibility?

Yes, I think you should. You should talk to her.

>Why did you have a kid with her?
We both love each other is the real answer.

She kinda sprung it on me at a christmas party. It sort of just happened but we both wanted it.

She's my sister I love her, obviously

Nice. Best of luck to the both of you.
Any good stories? Pics?

u fucked her hard ? she get wet of it ?

no way pic is related

lol

Yeah she did but that's just a natural reaction to fucking Wether u want it or not

u think she noticed ?

why the hell did you push bran out that window you sick fuck

I mean yeah lol I told her since she got wet she rly wanted it but she started to cry after so I doubt it

>a guy who has non consensual sex with his sister on the reg

Are you stupid, OP? How could you do that! Always remember, Kids: never rape someone you know or someone from your neighborhood. Always leave your cellphone at home. Shave your genital region and try to use one of those fetish pants with kind of a condom.

Alex here. Stop attacking her and get the fuck off her case. She didn't do the wrong thing. BY all means this pervert got what he deserved and you faglords are here defending a pervert. Would you defend a rapist or a pedophile? Probably so just lay off her. Your cancerous procreation is damaging your reputaiton

where did u cum ? when u did it last time with her ? how do u make her quiet ?

If u can Stockholm syndrome her into being my gf it'll be fine. She doesn't talk about it now to anyone

Too many stories to count, no pics. Our folks don't know, all but one of her friends don't know. It's fucking dangerous to come out with shit like this in today's PC culture.

I posted a story 3 weeks ago about when I knocked her up.

I dont cum inside bc I don't want her to get pregnant. Usually on her back or ass. She never yelled before she just cried but now she just lays there

u fucked other holes too ?

me and my brother used to have sex wit our two younger sisters. one really liked it the other didnt so much. the youngest one would ask me for anal whenever we were home alone.

Just pussy and mouth

Have fun in prison, you autistic sociopathic worthless faggot. You should kill yourself before they show up at your door.

>She doesn't talk about it now to anyone
Well, one day – and then you'll meet Bubba and his soap ...

Don't get me wrong, rape is fun but getting caught ain't. And I speak of real rape and not of those 'we both were drunk and now she regrets' shenanigans.

what a twist...

Brah do you what consent means?

At least post that one. Please man, for the faps.

lol. u made a diferense

I'm surprised you didn't cum inside balls deep day one.
I would have done that

I think the embarassment woukd stop her from talking about it forever. Especially if she gets knocked up

I think I will soon

Plan B pill otc nowadays

call em' vitamins

:^)

are you retarded?

Why aren't you just butt fucking her and filling her up like a gas tank with no worries instead?

If you do want to make her pregers, you got to post your story.

Okay, edgy memes aside OP, have you ever thought about the damage you're causing her?

Have you ever thought there may be a moral issue here, where you've pretty much completely destroyed her life, and your own, and you've pretty much turned yourself into one of the lowest detriments this society could possibly offer?

I mean, I'm genuinely interested to whether you're just completely evil and are blind to how hurt and in pain she must be, and how screwed up her mind is because of what you've done to her, or if you gradually lost your morality as you couldn't stop yourself doing what you were doing?

Have you never considered going the normal route of life, living for yourself AND others, considering how your actions affect other people and hoping you become an honourable human being? Someone who can honestly say they are proud of their life?

These are all rhetorical questions, I'm sure, as your edge or your delusion would have you answer in a way similar to "I've given up on morality a long time ago, live life for yourself, blah blah" but please, OP, if this is not bait, just stop what you're doing and perhaps consider her side of the story.

I'm sure people have said to you before "Put yourself in her shoes" and you've put up a mental blockade of "heh, but I'm NOT so I don't have to, too bad for her!" But genuinely, OP, if your life were to be ruined in the way hers was, I'm sure you'd feel suicidal, useless, powerless and depressed.

Stuff like this on Sup Forums saddens me, nowadays. It's not EDGY, it's not COOL, it's not trendy to be a fucking degenerate who violates simple human moral cool. It just makes you the complete scum of the earth, and I hope all who condone this go to prison, like OP surely will.

Wouldn't that increase the risk of getting caught, if it hurts too much and she starts crying?

Nope. Just wondering how op defines consent. Cuz the situation he described is very much not consent in any legal, logical or ethical sense.

Also your mother.

No one cares moralfag

Honestly I'm sort of forming a plan bc of this thread. If I can get her birth control it might make her stay with me forever. She'd prolly put on a little weight but that just means she'd be less attarctive to other guys. Then I cam knock her up

Fuck off, normie!

shuttup faggott

>Birth control
>Knock her up
You can't do both unless you give it to her and knock her up before it takes effect

Can try. It's kind of a long story (for greentext) and I'm in the field installing a radio xceiver atm.

Okay let's ask a different question
Does OP say he has consensual or non consensual sex with his sister?

At least some keyword I can use to search for it

Firefighter bro? I remember u, excellent greentext text!!

Sister was a firefighter, it was her Firefighting Department's christmas party. So any of those.

Like I said I'll try but thread might die before I get the first bit posted.

>ITT Edgy little childabused faggots who were beaten by unloving parents so they take it out anonymous on the internet
I hope you faggots get killed soon. Worthless scum. Literally the lowest of the low. I'll pray for you, disgusting rats.

Just think of the damage
She's probably never gonna dance again
youtube.com/watch?v=G7x9UUMmuTw

OH NOW YOU CARE ABOUT HER FEELINGS.......

And no. Things stretch. she probably shits bigger than your baby dick ya giant rapey cunt.

Well Im not retarded but i may be a bit blind having missed the 'non' part in first post.

I take back what i said about your mother. Im sure she's a nice lady.

>Worthless scum

Welcome to Sup Forums, fuckstain!

So seriously, is the sister even worth fucking?

>need a fucking PICTURE already!

As a rule of thumb always check if there's a "non" in front of the "consent" if the thread is very obviously about rape