/transfer/

Don't Reply To Tripfags Edition
Proper OP Sub-Edition

>Chelsea are willing to offer France striker Loic Remy, 29, plus a British record £65m for Everton's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 23. (Daily Mail)

Everton are holding out for £75m for a player they only signed from Chelsea for £28m two years ago. (Sun)

>Lukaku is considering handing in an official transfer request in order to force through a return to Stamford Bridge.(London Evening Standard)

Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez, 25, has agreed a move to Arsenal, according to reports in his native Algeria. (Le Buteur - in French) Wednesday's Daily Star

>Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is determined to reach a compromise over £50m-rated Everton defender John Stones, who is his top target, though the Toffees insist there remains "a significant gap" between the two clubs over the fee for the England international. (Daily Mirror)

Wales manager Chris Coleman is still in the frame to become the new Hull City boss, according to BBC Radio Humberside's David Burns. (BBC Radio 5 live)

>Real Madrid may offer Newcastle two young players - probably Mariano Diaz, 23, and Marcos Llorente, 21 - on season-long loans as part of a deal for France midfielder Moussa Sissoko, 26.(Guardian)

Bastian Schweinsteiger has been told there could be a place for him back at Bayern Munich if the former Germany midfielder, 32, leaves Manchester United. (Sky Sports)

>Paris St-Germain have agreed a fee of 25m euros with Real Madrid for Spanish winger Jese Rodriguez, 23.(Marca)

Serie A club Pescara have ended their pursuit of Liverpool's Italy striker Mario Balotelli, 25, who is expected to leave Anfield after being told by manager Jurgen Klopp he has no future at the club. (Talksport)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/jtfe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Stoke would consider losing one of Joselu, 26, Mame Diouf, 28, or Peter Crouch, 35, if West Bromwich Albion want a player exchange for Saido Berahino, 22.(Stoke Sentinel)

Brighton are set to break their transfer record to sign Tottenham midfielder Alex Pritchard. The initial fee for the 23-year-old will be more than the £2.5m they paid up front for Craig Mackail-Smith five years ago. (Argus)

>New England manager Sam Allardyce sent introductory emails to the 23 players his predecessor, Roy Hodgson, took to Euro 2016.(Telegraph)

3rd for Rafa, please, don't spend £5 million on Ciaran fucking Clark

Karius with busted hand.

>£65m for Lukaku

Any transfer news from continental Europe?

>madrid making an offer on someone with one good tournament

>Everton can make well over £100m this window
if you're Koeman, who do you buy?

>Former and Portsmouth midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng is on the verge of joining Las Palmas, reports AS.

Germany forward Max Kruse has rejoined Werder Bremen after a seven-year absence.

>Villarreal have announced the signing of Italy midfielder Roberto Soriano from Sampdoria.

Chesterfield manager Danny Wilson is excited by the potential of summer signing Ched Evans, but knows he must be patient with the striker.

>Italy midfielder Marco Verratti has signed a new five-year contract with PSG, according to his agent.

Former Arsenal midfielder Fran Merida has been officially unveiled by Osasuna after signing for the La Liga club.

>Barcelona have not made an approach for Andre-Pierre Gignac.

Valencia are in pursuit of former Real Madrid anchorman Lassana Diarra, reports AS.

>Valencia are in advanced negotiations over the signing of Barcelona midfielder Sergi Samper, reports Superdeporte.

Sissoko to Madrid, why?

Should've bought Krychowiak

>Krychowiak

meme

Is everything a fucking meme to you niggers?

Literally who would've been a better choice?

Kanté doesn't count

Who can stop them?

Rooney

defense and midfield are still shit

Llorente to Swansea

is there truth to lukaku handing in transfer request

or just people selling papers?

Which one

>Choosing between Mignolet and Bogdan
Klopp is a football genius la

no a guy like lukaku will never give up his loyalty bonus

>Spending £67m on a player approaching his twilight years

>Romelu Lukaku is considering handing in an official transfer request in order to force through a return to Chelsea.

>de gay

>"Literally who would've been a better choice?"

>"Oh, by the way, the best choice doesnt count! xD"

>ywn be a 10/10
>ywn be rich
>ywn be Aryan
>ywn be a model and a professional footballer
>ywn make a young teenage fall for you without even trying
>ywn restore the glory of Liverpool, become captain, and win the league

>Kanté better choice after one season.

I'm convinced Sup Forums knows nothing about football

who wins? [spoiler]not neutrals[/spoiler]

Pool easily

Pool and I'm and Arsenal fan. Unless Mahrez and or Lacassete joins, then I'd go with Arsenal.

>Besiktas confirm Mario Gomez is in "serious" talks with Barcelona & Dortmund.

Hmm

>ywn restore the glory of Liverpool, become captain, and win the league

No one can do that la no need to be upset

>Conte: “Diego Costa is Chelsea’s player and he’s very happy to stay with us.”
Confirmed out

Do Arse even need Mahrez?

any team will not mind having him, esp Ars considering how shit Feo is

>poop

>stones is his top target

there is no way poop has been following stones enough to have him as a top target; if it does go through it can't have anything to do with poop

well considering wonga only ever buys midfielders and wingers in order to play his brand of footy then sure; of course they need him

not like they already have 10 similar players

>giroud
>sanchez
>ramsey
>chamberlain

goddamn arse are in for some pain

i just watched a man city v arse match from 2013; it was comical to see how few arse players were in that squad then who are literal who's? now only a couple seasons later

"how few arse players"

i meant how "many" arse players were in that squad who are literal whos?

probably keeping manlet blind at cb will stop them

>akpom
>Campbell
>Iwobi
Wew I remember watching these rejects at Hillsborough last season in the league cup and they were absolute dogshit

Especially considering how bad he was last se-

oh ya, all those set piece headers he let in was a real treat to behold

in all honesty, defence wasn't the issue last season, it was scoring goals

man utd had one of the best defensive records but could not score at all

and even then de gea = man utd defence

just because de gea stopped anything that came at him doesn't = blind being a good cb

>the age of Van Clown is over

Now the age of Mouyes begins

He's not nearly as bad as you're trying to make out, and he was one of the most consistent defenders in the team last season. Now Rojo, he's a massive liability

alright; good job deflecting

i said he isn't a cb, never said he is a shit player but he belongs elsewhere

i can't imagine he would fit in to mou's play style as a cb but then again i'm no fifa certified manager so what the fuck do i know?

What is a better deal?

70m for Lukaku or 100m for Pogba?

70m for lukaku

Pogba. Lukaku is at the end of his career in his 30s

Where would Man Utd finish if they had a meme keeper like Hart or Neuer?

both ludicrous

last season? top 10 maybe
this season? top 4 at best

Since when did transfer value become the true measure of a player's worth instead of the wages they get paid?

OK, where do Man Utd finish with De Gea?

1?

About 10 years ago.

How is that even a question when they have de gea? I doubt that hart or neuer could have done any better

top 2 guaranteed 2bh, but Id say its mostly the Mourinho first two seasons factor

When Rooney hit 300k/w

Anyone else think Stoke will do really well this year? If they sign Berahino, their side looks really solid.

And what transfer changed that then? Was bale not the first transfer to really make people shake their heads?

If not for the original >moyes Rooney would have been relegated to meme territory long ago

Fergie was nearly at his wits end with him

I think they will finish 9th

Hart is shit.

It's a question because both Hart and Neuer are a lot worse than De Gea.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?

no

You're having a giggle if you rate neuer the same as hart m8

But you're really just asking how much worse off would man utd be without de gea

The answer is "a lot"

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

now fuck off

Fergie literally replaced Rooney with RVP

Yes? And?

I believe they won the league with him

Its not 10 years ago but within the last 10 years I think (Im not him)
>Andy Carroll for £35m
>Eto+40mEUR for Ibrahimovic
>£50m for David Luiz
>Milner for £24m
>Jo for £25m
>Javi Martinez for 40mEUR
These are the transfers that have made it silly games. Either clubs being absolute cunts enforcing release clauses, absolute tosspot chairmen, or absolute tosspot agents/owners

>can't understand simple anglais
>leaf

OK

All of those are 40 and under. That is pretty much the average these days it seems

>mfw people will still say that Man Utd are ruining football with the Pogba deal

no it was Veron hence Man U's fault

Christ you're thick

Tom Cleverley got a PL medal too, doesnt mean he is good

Biggest WTF transfer of all time was Buffon.

Anyone who disagrees is either a liar or was not born at the time.

That whole squad and every utd supporter can thank God for fergie because over achieved for the last few seasons he was in charge

streamable.com/jtfe

thoughts ?!?!

Id say at least half of the transfers over £40m were worth it.
>Ronaldo £80m
>Suarez £60m
>Bale £75m
>Martial £60m
>Torres £50m - FACT, it was a good buy. deal with it.

I'll add that all of luh-Chester have medals now too. Doesn't mean they are good.

Now piss off bogan cunt

Are the leaves always this angry?

WalkGod on Nobel Prize watch

what else was he supposed to say?

My argument isn't that the transfer amount matters. It's the wages.

I'm not arguing that the value of those transfers was worth it or not.

I'm just getting real tired of proving that I know what a store front is to post this tripe!!!!

that would be great for Barcelona, they need a sub striker and no young player wants to be a sub

there's a legacy captcha option

I'm sorry. I don't frequent this often enough to know and/or care about that. But I'm just a filthy casual so what do I know?

See you tomorrow

lel

>Liverpool A team or Arsenal reserves
???

>Wijnaldum-Hendo

Shitty midfield

>ywn be a world class footballer who spends his entire 22 year decorated career winning everything for your insignificant lower league team you loved as a kid

t. Xavi Hernandez

>>Torres £50m - FACT, it was a good buy. deal with it.

hello where are the transfers

wait 48 hours

Who here actually believes lukucku is really just 23?

Is this "next 48 hours" meme going to be the newest fresh meme? We're going to force it like the Wiki one or some shit?

There is a guy on FM, who is South African, has 20 Pace, 20 Acceleration, is like 34. I'm pretty sure the guy is actually like 20.