Islam = <3

Islam = 2016
>not Muslim
Are you trying to be a faggot or does it come naturally?

Islam will dominate. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
dailystormer.com/arabs-in-france-angry-their-women-are-sexing-with-blacks/
bymystique.com/2015/05/19/in-france-arab-men-are-pressed-over-arab-women-dating-black-men
frontpagemag.com/point/223322/french-muslims-lash-out-facebook-over-black-daniel-greenfield
atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Smith_(architect)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Sullivan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I prefer not to die thinking the ideal man is a pedofile.

I was born a faggot.
Stay mad, religionfags

worst religion ever, you will all be exterminated soon by the people who run the world (white and east asian people)

Islam has always been too weak to take over white countries.

How can you compete with alcohol?

You cannot be a pedophile if you sleep with a menstruating girl, by definition.

>infidels are literally this stupid

#dicksoutforharambe

We Germany now. We France now. We UK now. We Sweden now. We Denmark now. We Belgium now....

We are spreading Islam in every major white country there is. We don't need alcohol when we have Taqiyya.

Europe is ours... we do as we please.

All of you muslims are weak fag women beating kidnapping child rapping murderous scum with a ghost ship idea. Your get ups stick out like a soar thumb too, dumb focks. Get new clothes soon.

We're not the ones that have a rape culture and women that prefer to sleep with any other race but us.
We're not the ones with the millions of sex offenders forming pedo gangs filming themselves raping toddlers.
We're not the ones that invade a country over materialistic interests and kill people to get what they want.

We're not the ones who dress like faggots.

You are all pathetic. Kys or let us do it for you.

Islam's main goal is to destroy the white race. Keep using that word and it will be the death of you, kafir.

We're not the ones that have a rape culture and women that prefer to sleep with any other race but us.

>vice.com/read/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
>dailystormer.com/arabs-in-france-angry-their-women-are-sexing-with-blacks/
>bymystique.com/2015/05/19/in-france-arab-men-are-pressed-over-arab-women-dating-black-men
>frontpagemag.com/point/223322/french-muslims-lash-out-facebook-over-black-daniel-greenfield

Now stop baiting faggot.

are you seriously saying muslims don't have a rape culture or pedo gangs, rape and pedophilia thrive the most in islamic countries and they are also the most violent countries too, the countries don't have war because they are either piss poor or fund terrorists.

>implying homosexuality is genetic
Hint: despite the faggot propaganda campaign, science has proven that there is no genetic component to homosexuality. It is entirely a learned trait. It is a choice.

>Born this way, lol.
Hurr-durr, I was born liking 20 year old single malt scotch.
Same fucking thing.

Of course Muslims don't have those barbaric white male behaviour... That is a white male speciality.

There is no such thing. It is all in your delusions. You are merely projecting.

Wherever you aren't looting or invading or bombing Muslims, Muslims are thriving.

I have no time to waste with stupid autists who cannot see reality for what it is... next.

Im a proud infidel faggot, what are the rest of you doing to protect yourselves from the intolerant religion of faggots that destroy civilizations?

LOL. Whites don't even run the United States anymore. Those imbeciles literally elected a NIGGER, who did away with all things white and made you a footnote in modern day America. Now you will be appointed your Shillary Jewbank Woman Establishment Pet, who will emasculate all of the white males on top of all this.

LOL.

They elected a nigger-do-nothing who did nothing but made social policy, then elected a lying woman jewshill who will emasculate all of those white eunuchs.

Enjoy while the rest of the world laughs at your "white males" 'murrica the weak!

Harriet Tubman nigger slave nothing now replaces your white President Andrew Jackson!!!

>intolerant religion of faggots that destroy civilizations?
Christians?

We are doing something. Pic related.

We have well founded reason for bombing the shit out of muslims though.

Come at me bro. Your entire society is neutered to stupidity by your religion.

WHO IS THIS FAGGOT POSTING THAT THREAD EVERY DAY

Oh yes, the magical "WMDs" that have yet to be found...

Why is it when a whitey lies it only makes them look more stupid?

pretty much this america was raped by obama
now hillary will completely destroy it
weakmerica forever
subjugated by the weak

Shit thread. What does Sup Forums think about the new Pokemon?

No, you're just jealous. Our entire society is anti-cuck and will fight back against hostile aggressors.

You wish your society was the same way but you have "de-evolved" to pic related.

Fuck off infidel stop trying to derail my thread.

>Calls us faggots
>Prophet looks like a tranny

we don't need WMDs when your ground is for building suicidal martyrs.

your religion is in drastic need of reform

this Amerifags ended the minute they elected Obama, a Muslim-lover.

Reform?
You mean become cucks and whores like you people. No thank you....

Disgusting whites and their insistence on everybody following their sick ways.

You outnumber the jews by a hundred times, and have a total of 2 nobel prizes in science.

the jews have 24% of nobel prizes in science and do not believe in a personal god at all.

Your religion doesn't make bright people. It makes stupid and violent ones.

Your wife just called. She wants you to stop this now.

Pic related.

>Reform?
>You mean become cucks and whores like you people. No thank you....

>Disgusting whites and their insistence on everybody following their sick ways

Why are muslims in need of an eternity that seems more moral, if white western societies represent ethical ones where there is plenty of food and resources?

Why do muslims fuck up everything they touch?

Why aren't muslim societies peaceful? Why do you cloth bag half your population and beat them or kill them when they resist?

>worshiping a pedo that "talked to an angel" in a cave

Vishnu will swallow the universe in the end so think what you want.

Science will dominate. In the next 40 years when people are starving in the streets due to the overpopulation problem caused by religious people and entitled idiots who do you think will fix the world's problems, your pathetic god?

>Science will dominate.

We are at the cusp of wondering if science will dominate actually. The budgets around the world just to protect against islamic violence is several times the budgets for scientific discovery.

The budget to protect against retarded islamic fuckups is growing.

American here... If Hillary wins.. im moving back to my homeland Norway.. fuck this

turns out jewish people give prizes to jewish people

>turns out jewish people give prizes to jewish people

Asians get them, whites get them, even to noteworthy arabs if they'll stop fucking things up and making people stupid long enough to discover and try and understand the world around us instead of declaring they have the revelation to it.

Nobel prize is just a circle jerk award show... Just because no rock bands won a grammy, does not mean there was no good rock music.

You want to bomb us all the time. The time for science and progress comes after self defense, unfortunately. If we do it any other way, the will be no progress to be made. Look how the Africans ended up after you tried that shit on them...

We choose to fight back. We choose Islam. Islam has the right to self defense.

>Self defense
>Terrorises countries which had nothing to do with the the war on terror

Wew laddie

it's called make a contribution to science or medicine and get a reward faggot.

Do you even know any science projects that are headed by muslims? you probably are more familiar with religious projects that are headed by muslims, and are more familiar with terrorist projects that are headed by muslims.

Will muslims be the first with flying cars and vacations to mars? probably not.

Which country was that? All western countries attack Islam and Muslims. Read a book.

>You want to bomb us all the time

When you use your mosques as protected places to fire rockets, and schools, and use your own children as human shields? Is there any loss to killing fucktards like those that do that?

All religions are stupid and irrational.

>Tells me to read a book instead of providing evidence of his claims

Wew, wew laddie
How does every western nation attack your precious pedo-cult?

>Look how the Africans ended up after you tried that shit on them...

Says the muslim who's society enslaved and killed more africans than any other nation.

atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/

>implying a nobel prize has any meaning after they gave one to obama for literally doing nothing except having a certain skin color

Where is the tallest building in the world? Germany? USA?... Oh, right. Dubai.

Unless the Chinese are secretly working on flying cars and you think they can weaponize it, it won't be invented by westerners. You only got to the moon because you were shit scared of Russia and hired all the world's top scientists to help you get there. What would you do without that H1-B Visa?

>All religions are stupid and irrational.

But, all religions are not equally stupid and irrational. Islam is special in this.

We never worry if the mormons and Pennsylvanian Dutch religions will become suicide bombers.

Agreed

>implying a nobel prize has any meaning after they gave one to obama for literally doing nothing except having a certain skin color

Implying I was talking about nobel peace prizes that are given to retards on occasion.

Implying that you even know about how scientific achievement is rewarded with nobel prizes in science and medicine.

Paid for using western oil money AND designed by a white American architect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Smith_(architect)

Let me use the same retarded argument
>Who asked you to put people where you create the wealth that kills our children? You were using bussinessmen as human shields on 911.. you people are pathetic.

>Where is the tallest building in the world? Germany? USA?... Oh, right. Dubai.

Implying muslims built it with technology that was their own, or even their own labor force.

C'mon, you can do better than that. Are you even trying?

Nations that pull oil from the ground do not use local labor forces - they rarely even have their own engineers.

>Nations that pull their wealth from the ground do not use local labor forces
>dubai
>Qatar
>UAE
corrected

Speak for yourself. Those Pennsylvanian Dutch look suspicious!

Arabs treated converted Africans as equals, unlike "you know who"... who put up missionaries to deceive them into being "peaceful and submissive only to rob and abuse them.

In fact, African culture soared to new heights under Arab rule as we shared with them knowledge and Mali became the centre of the learned world at one point... funny how black people went backwards with your kind huh?

You have no argument, you have only a book that promises death for jewish people and western nations.

>"WE LOVE DEATH MORE THAN THE WESTERNER LOVES LIFE"

Jews, who if left unmolested by brown skin retards would simply live in peace with their neighbors and build up their high tech sector.

Is this some kind of shit bait?
Can't wait until i finish rotc already so i can get over there and kill as many of you fuckers as I can

>white American architect
...who merely followed the foundations for modern skyscraper design as laid out by a Muslim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan

>Mali empire as the center of the learned world.

Please provide proof. Sure the Islamic world was the center of knowledge early on in it's history but Mali never came close to being the best.

The link I posted, you did not read

It's from the Atlanta Black Star, the most racist pro black newspaper in America

The evidence in mentions in the article that arabs enslaved, murdered and made eunuchs out of their black slaves.

Some sharing huh? you're deluded.

>MFW in 3 generations of living in a 1st world country 90% of Muslims become atheists or change religion.

Only morons and those with no education become muslims.

...Who based his ideas on the knowledge of the father of architecture, who happened to be a white American.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Sullivan

>Islam will dominate the world

Muslims beef smuglers fed cow dung in india hahahhahah

>Only morons and those with no education are religious.

fixed it for you

Baghdad was a place of learning, until someone came along and taught them how to be better muslims - and they have never recovered since.

Algebra, Algorithm, Arabic numbers, 2/3rds of the named stars, etc.

Poor poor sad victimized retarded muslims...

So suddenly you believe a racist pro-black news source?
Do you believe all the shit they say about white people?

>thriving

The only thing you people are "thriving" at is dying and killing, get fucked akmed

It's evidence that proves a statement. The evidence is what is described in theory.

I don't expect you to understand my religious zealot.

Oh look the sand people are on the 4 Chan's again spreading their propaganda

He was the son of immigrants from countries that love Islam. UK and Switzerland.

Typical Amerifag taking credit for the work of people who just want a better life...

Nice dodge. Answer the question. If you can't accept what they claim about whitey, I don't have to accept what they claim about Muslims.

Tallest building, yup but that's like having the biggest nose.

>It's interesting but nothing special.

In refugee shelters across Germany blacks are treated horribly by arab muslims. The pecking order is like this,

arab muslims > pale skinned muslims > darker skinned muslims > pale skinned christians > black muslims > black christians

Arabs are racist as fuck and force blacks to do shit like cleaning the room, bringing out the garbage etc.

Arabic numeral actually originated from India, they came to be known as Arabic Numerals because Europeans learned them from middle-easterners.
The roots of Algebra can be traced all the way back to the ancient Greeks and even the Babylonians.
Most of the stars were discovered by renaissance aged Europeans, mostly living in the Italian peninsula and the Former Byzantine Empire.
I don't know what you mean by just "Algorithm."

The Entire TSA is built to protect against muslim fuckups.

without islam, we have all this extra money, but no.. nope. not gonna happen.

Lol, suddenly racism is a bad thing... Are you prodiveristy? Would you let your daughter marry a black man.

There is no such thing that exists in Germany. You are merely projecting.

The point I'm trying to make is the common terms and the fact that during Islamic time of discovery and skepticism, Europeans were disemboweling each other (almost like Islam is now)

European religions went through a peaceful but unbiblical reformation (400+ years ago), that started to value human rights and human flourishing rather than

>Would you let your daughter marry a black man.

Would you let her live in Baltimore or detroit so she can be come culturally enriched? or send her to Afghanistan so she can learn about Islam and become religiously diverse? LOL

Ask yourself why the bearers of this flag do not attack American targets??
Because CIA dude...
Why destablise the middle east.
Because CIA dude...
Way to get massive funding?
Because CIA dude...
Why use modern US weapons?
Because CIA dude...
Why cause so much terror in random euro targets and all of a sudden half of europe help 'murica bomb the bejesus out of the middle east, destablising it further...??
Because CIA dude...

Kill yourself muslime.
Fucking die.

go back to facebook ahmed.

Highly doubtful, isn't it obvious pedohammed was the false prophet?

Do you think that Muslims would see a silver lining in a mushroom cloud over New York?

They're trying as hard as they can to make it happen. All they have to do is be right ONE time, whereas CIA, FBI, police, TSA, Military, analysts have to be right every single time.

All we do is see how islam announces itself somewhere in the world nearly every day with death and destruction to know what they would do if they could get hold of the right technology to do it.

I never denied that, During the high middle ages Islam was the most enlightened civilisation on earth. And Europeans were literal barbarians after the fall of the Western Roman Empire.
But nowadays the situation is reversed, the West and the Chinese sphere are the most knowledgeable parts of the world, and Islam has a bit of catching up to do. But baiting on Tibetan goat herding form isn't the way to do so.

I'm was stating a fact that has been reported multiple times even in the cucked german media, whether i approve of racism or not isn't the point.

Time to find a new religion Mohamadou.

What subhuman semitic trash always do when left to their own devices? I think if Trump gets elected, and he does become a strong nationalist following, that he sends every one of you scum to an incinerator in our version of Auschwitz.

Let's all agree that science pretty much rules over everything else.

Many Chinese still value Chinese medicine, where as the smart ones go to the west to get real medicine. Ancient Chinese medicine is ineffectual, whereas western medicine is busy actually healing people.

Sheeping this hard...

>Let's all agree that science pretty much rules over everything else.

Science is awesome, and it is in the values business, and giving everyone what society values, but I would not say it "rules".

Yes, science determines values thought physiology, psychology, economics (budding science of economics)

At least I'm not fucking the sheep or goats or little muslim boys asses, you muslim fucktard