Why drinking milk made by cows is normal but drinking milk produced by our own species is considered weird?

Why drinking milk made by cows is normal but drinking milk produced by our own species is considered weird?

It just is

Conform or die

it's considered FUCKING HOT!

we consume products acquired from domesticated animals. Women aren't domesticated as livestock. Emily Bloom no other boobs on bread.

Cows (the bovine variety) don't get AIDS or hepatitis.

Have you tried it? It tastes disgusting. Also women lactate only for a certain period after giving birth and in little quantity. The infrastructure needed to setup a steady flow of human breastmilk production is unimaginable at best. Its about practicality, not about norms.

I wasnt asking about it being practical but our thought process, drinking human milk is almost a taboo

Pathogenic transmission.

It's weird only because it's uncommon. Cow milk is a product of the food industry and readily available but human milk is rare and therefore weird. It's not weird because it's shunned, just uncommon. Just try it. Start a company that sells human milk and I can assure you that you'll sell all that you can produce.

Carisha has much better boobs and prettier

More of her OP?

Just a random slut from google probably polish

Dumping what I have

lush tits

>drinking human milk

You don't really get the problem then.

idk, but its the same with eggs

>its the same with eggs
Care to elaborate?

Huh?

we eat chicken eggs but u would be considered crazy if u ate human eggs

Wtf

You know they are tiny right?

To put it in laymen terms you wouldn't eat human cum that's been fried would you?
Or maybe you would I don't know you that well.
kek captcha eggs.

yes so are fih eggs u only need larger numbers

This thread was about milk not fucking fried cum

And you can't get aids from human milk

Human caviar kek

Same with cows. Is everyone here retarded?

The better question is who was the first genious to be like "Hey... Im gonna suck on this cows tit, oh damn this is tasty" Like was he interested? a perv? was it cause of a bet? perhaps dying and he was trying to eat it?

We shall never know.

Yes you can

Probably a woman improving her ancient blowjob skill

Holy fucking shit.

What the fuck do they teach you at school?!

Never thought about that one user. Very clever.

Fuck you.

Fucking top idea there

Not the first dumbfuck that comes with the idea.

The problem is not the source or the milk itself. The problem is industrializing and mass producing it.

I have serious questions about the first people to do a lot of things we do today

Friends gf let me drink her milk after she had a kid and decided to bottle feed it.

She ended up cheating on him

Were nolonger friends

Yep it's just like posted with wonderful Calvin and Hobbs.

But I guess we woulda evolved pretty shitty if noone ever took the chance to try new and/or dumb shit.

First guy to try a parachute? lol Thanks parabro you did a good job.

You see the guy jump into the net? That's the next step.

>First guy to try a parachute?
Many dumbfucks killed themselves doing exactly that tho.

I know. But hey they are basically heros to a degree. Probably need a bit of insanity to do it in the first place but when the shit finally worked?

"Hey guys we can jump out of planes now!" Really? Fuck yeah!

Dumb but it's now a vital thing to fighting and many other things. Hell even fun if you like to skydive.

I know but he was referring to eggs you fuck.