Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them.

>girls you know

what they would do to them

kek

Would love to fuck her face and cum down her throat while I stare into those big eyes

My gf

Would throat fuck and cum in her mouth

Face fuck then cum right in the back of her throat

What would you do to her

Would tie her down and fuck her ass before cumming down her throat

Have her pucker those lips while I cum on them

Would love to cut a hole in that leotard and fuck her while she still wears it, edge her until she's so close to cumming before I pull out and cum all over her face and tits

Rough anal while videoing it. Cum on her face, send the video to her dad

Cover her face in my cum after I rape her throat for 3 hours

Would strip her and throw her into the bed of the truck. Fuck her ass for an hour and cum in it. Then lay her on her back and plow her pussy and fill it with cum also

What would you do to her?

What would you guys do to this mother and daughter?

Would set her on the counter and fuck her pussy hard, filling her with cum as she cries out in ecstacy

Would stand over her while she's on her knees and hold her by the hair and dip my cock in her mouth just enough to make her gag a bit so she really starts building up that thick, slippery saliva, then use my dick like a paint brush to drag that saliva in a circle around her face, then dip, then paint, then dip, then paint, then dip, then paint, till I blow my load all over her.

You know, if she was down. I'm a pervert, not a rapist...you sick fucks

I'd bash her on the back of the head while she's taking that selfie. As she falls to the floor I'd pull off her panties, then immediately stick my hard dick deep in her ass. I'd fuck her brutally while pulling on her hair, then roll her over and force fuck her pussy while twisting her head as she gags and can't breathe. After cumming inside her, I leave her there crying on the floor, then get a hammer from her garage. I'd come back and smash her kneecaps and ribs as she tries to crawl away. Then I'd pin her down and fuck her throat making her gag. Once I'd cum down her throat, I'd pick her up, and throw her against a wall knocking her out. I'd take her body out to the countryside and get a horse to slowly walk over her body. Watching her body contort makes me hard, so I'd fuck her again. Once I'd finished, I'd get the horse to stand on her head killing her

I'd smack her head against that door frame. Pull off her dress and pull her limp body half way down the stairs on her back, head first. Half way down I'd stop, her mouth open, and fuck her throat while slapping her pussy until I cum down her throat. Then pull he back up the stairs, her head smacking off each step, pick her up by her throat and throw her on to her bed before rough fucking her pussy filling it with cum while biting on her tits.
Then I'd throw her her the rail on the top of the steps and watch her body fall down the stairs, one step breaking her neck

Normie faggot

What would you do with this fat asian pig?

Would take her to a gloryhole and watch as she sucks and swallows a ton of strangers like the good slut she is

Tie her over a table and rub my cock against her panties until I'm rock hard, then pull them down and stuff her ass full of my shaft and pump her hard before filling her ass with cum

Would hike up her skirt and plow her pussy for an hour, pick her up and fuck her firm ass until I'm almost ready to cum. Have her lay on the floor and finish by fapping over her and covering her body in cum

have the mom eat out dau's pussy while i facefucked the dau, and played with her tits, then get dau to suck mom's tits while i explore dau's body, mom can then hold her down as the rest of the fun fucking her begins

Ruffee her drink as everyone is getting drunk at the party. As she passes out, everyone ignores her thinking she's just had too much to drink. I come and drag her into the trees behind and pull off her clothes. Then I take some trophy naked pics of her before reaching over and grabbing a thick branch which I force into her tight ass. In her drugged state she arches her back exposing her pussy more which I'd then fuck while harshly grabbing her tits, brusing them and smacking her head off the ground until I cum deep inside her and leave her there for the wild life to use.

I would tie the daughter up and make her watch while I ravage her mom, fucking her in every hole. I'll tell the mom that if she convinces me that she likes what I'm doing to her, I'll leave the daughter alone. Then after I've had the mother in every hole, I'll make her eat out her daughter while I fuck her in her ass. When I've had enough of the mom, I'll tell her I lied, and drag her daughter down onto the floor, untie her, and make her eat her mom out while I fuck her in the ass. Then I'll alternate from daughter's ass to mom's mouth, then vise-versa. Finally, I'll have them fuck each other, 69, fisting, while I randomly fuck between the two of them. When I'm ready, I'll blow my wad into both their faces, tie them up for the husband/dad to find, and leave.

Would tie her wrists to her ankles and leave her ass up. Then bring in 4 dogs of varying sizes and record her taking each ones dick and knot for as long as they fuck and fill her

Fuck her good

would grab her while she's walking down a street one night and pull her into the back of my van. I'd kick her in the side of her head until she's passed out, then strip her naked. I'd take a couple of photos of her for my trophy collection, then strip naked myself. My hard dick standing rock hard as I kneel over her and bite and suck on her tits. Then I'd move around beween her legs, spread them and just brutally force fuck her pussy while completely laying on top of her, her tits pressed against me as I savage her pussy, filling it with me cum. Then I'd break her neck and dump her body in an ally dumpster

Same girl

Would facefuck and cum in her hair

can u do her
also anal till im cumming then cum in her mouth

i like this one
i could just pick her up her legs around me and fuck her with me standing, her arms around my neck, grabbing her tight ass fingering it leaning her back a lil to suck her tits, then up against a wall to fuck her harder, deeper, no cum's gonna be wasted, i want it deep inside her pussy, til it drips out, using her mouth to clean up the rest of the cum off my cock

She goes off exploring from her family. I follow her and as she ends up going into a cave I follow her in, come up behind her with my hard dick out, then smash her head off a rock. I take off her bikini and and put it in my pocket, take photos of her laying there naked, then roll her onto her back and force my hard dick down her throat and brutally violate her while playing with her pussy until I cum into her mouth against her left cheek

She's like 10x hotter in person and has a nice ass and tits

would force her on her knees and brutally facefuck her untill she suffocate and drools all over herself, then i finish cumming on her face and hair

titfuck and slap her hard before cumming on her face

Would strip her and force her to fuck both of us at once, each of us taking turns filling her with cum and finishing for good by having her blow us at the same time and we both cum on her face

want to see her gangraped by niggers untill she cries for help

Choke her until she's passed out on the floor, take all her clothes off and spread her legs, bend them back towards her head and pound her tight pussy until her hips dislocate then cum inside her. Leave her there crying dripping with my cum

kek she'd actually be crying for their cum

She's got such a tight little ass

How would b destroy her?

Force her to suck 5 guys with all of them cumming on her face and glasses

Kill her in her sleep

rip off her top and throw her to her knees, fuck her face while watching her big tits jiggle before cumming all over her face and glasses

I would hold her down in that bathtub until the light faded from her eyes.

I would bury her upside-down in the sand and watched her slowly stop kicking her legs as the sand filled her lungs.

force her to suck my cock outdoor while i grab her hair and force her to take it all down her throath, she gags on it and pukes as i cum forcing her to swallow

I would watch those hungry eyes turn to shock with a knife sticking out of her chest.

That's hot.

I'd deepthroat your girl and force her to swallow my load, then make her lick my dick clean.

What would you do to these bitchy rich girls?

fuck her hard against a wall smashing her head hard as i destroy her asshole

I would use a fillet knife to cut off strips of her flesh and rub salt into the wounds. When she tried to scream, I would force feed the strips in her mouth.

Would fuck her throat in that prom dress and makeup, smearing her makeup all over her face her mascara running down. I pull out and cum all over her face and dress, ruining her big day.

Girl I went to high school with. Wwyd?

moar please

Fapping to pic related...tell me everything bros and I'll post moar

I'd like to kidnap them both and take turns violently raping them each night, breaking their bodies while they cry and squirm, filling their holes with my hot cum as they lay there weeping as their asses and pussies get violated and ripped by my hard cock. Then after a couple of weeks of beating them and raping them, slowly twist off the left ones head until it comes off, and slowly cut the right one open from the pussy upwards.

I would pull out her teeth with pliers and force fuck her face. If she stuggled, I would plug her nose and then fuck her face again when she gasped for air.

What would you do to her?

Would fuck her mouth and cum on her tits

i would fuck that ass hard and cum in her

what would u do to my slut friend on left

I would tie her to a chair with her face down so she is forced to watch me cut out her insides

Left or Right ?

What would /b do th them ?

bend her over then give her a brutal ass pounding making her cry as i pull hard her hair and slap her ass, she begs me to stop but i facefuck her hard instead cumming deep down her throat

Take a look at this edgelord...prolly a 14yo faggot

I would tie her to the bumper of my car and drag her down the highway

Would tie her to a nearby tree and rape her before I put a sign out that announces her for public use for a small fee

The one on the right looks like a Sarkeesian..

If you are nice, I will let you have her next

I follow her home from the gym one evening. I wait outside hidden out of sight until I see all the lights go off. I wait a couple of hours, then break into her house. She home alone, perfect. I strip off, my hard dick bouncing in front of me as I go up the stairs. I find her bedroom, sneak in and put a pillow over her face and straddle her. Her squirming and wriggling against my hard dick and balls feels good. I wait until she's just passed out, then take off her PJs. I rub my hard cock against her pussy while sucking and biting on her tits, swapping to her mouth, sticking my tongue deep in and playing with her tongue. I can't wait any more. I move the head of my hard cock to her pussy enterance, then push it in hard. I hold in in for a moment, feeling her pussy twitch and try and push my shaft out, then slowly start to fuck her. I get faster and faster, pulling on her hair and violently shaking her head around as her tits bounce around. I fully lay down on top of her so I can feel her skin against mine as I pound her, then I cum hard, deep inside her tightness.

throatfuck untill she suffocate and cover her face and hair in cum

Fave fuck her hard forcing her to gag on my cock. Proceed to cover her tits in cum and have it lick it up.