What is she thinking about, Sup Forums?

What is she thinking about, Sup Forums?

Choking my big cock

Your cock wouldn't stand a chance against a freak nympho like her!

I would still try

Put some lotion on that dick man, what the fuck, do you fap like 5 times a day, Jesus

How many likes she's gonna get

You could always go after her ass. She enjoys anal.

I jerk off a fuck ton yes, like 3-6 times a day lol

What would it not be enough for her pussy?

What did she mean by this?

if it's possible to spin fast enough to go back in time

If you could pound her hard than yes, anal sex would be the safer bet since she likes her sex to hurt plus she likes having dicks in her ass.

I wonder if I would be big by her standards

Yes. Probably, but i told you she's a big cock connoisseur! Just having a big cock isn't enough for her you have to be able fuck hard to make her cum.

Hmmmm, I would love to giver it a try

What position would you want to fuck her in most?

Doggystyle, make every inch of my big cock go inside her. Stretch her and pound

The univurs and staff

Nice.

That's her second favorite.

What's her first favorite? I would probably get super into it and pound bed balls deep and growl like a monster

Missionary.

She likes when guys get on top of her and just "rape" the fuck out of her! She's able to take the pounding better that way I guess.

Also imagine having these legs wrapped around you?

She also really likes 69.

Wonder how tight she still is, I would lose it if she called me monster. Primitive over fuck beast would come over me lol

She's still young + your big dick im sure she still has a very nice pussy, besides she also loves anal. Also she likes being called a cunt in bed for some reason. So you can tease her and call her whatever you want.

You would have to make her call you that using your dick.

How to get uglier.

>She looks like a clown.

Fair enough, would plunge it into her womb and pound endlessly and violently and make her call me that. I would blow my load as deep in her as possible

Nice. You really want to fuck her, huh?

Can't blame you. Bitches like her were made to drain sacks and ride cock till the sun comes up!

She looks hot.