Empire or rebels

empire or rebels

I would join the empier

Empire

Oh shit and here I thought this was a Trump campaign poster.

empire, safer

I live in the arse end of the galaxy a billion light years from either. I don't give a fuck about them.

*Empire

>Lrn2spel1st.

(No wonder the chumpire's losing!)

Neither.
Both are shit at ruling the Universe.
Fucking British people ruin everything.

Exactly how a long ago was this?

A long time ago apparently, before Wookies learned to build space ships.

>if you say Rebels your mom did 9/11

Surprisingly, it came from a Killery campaign poster.

Rebels

>in the navy

what in the world is up with that guys arm?

They're both fuckin awful. Two leaves on the same shit branch.

See the quality of that campaign poster right there? That's what communism will get you.

her teeth are disgusting. at least trump looks like he brushes.

Trump is a unique disaster

Empire, nigga.

Other than being a front for a piece of shit Sith Lord to amass power and learn secrets of the Dark Side, the Empire had the right idea.

Both Galactic Republics are shown to be frail, weak, and prone to collapse for pretty much the same reasons which lead to war and strife.

You can't just dissolve the system as that would lead to more war so you gotta build an Empire with a strong military presence to police the union of systems. The one thing they probably should have done less of was the whole destroying planets for demonstrations of power and stripping planets of their resources off the forced labor of its populace. That is a sure fire was to get people pissed enough to start an uprising.

>a strong military presence to police the union of systems

>less of was the whole destroying planets for demonstrations of power and stripping planets of their resources off the forced labor of its populace

pick one

Mobile Infantry made me the man I am today

>Why not both?

Too much rebel media? Go feel sorry for the 2 billion alderans in the ashtray.

Vader did nothing wrong.

Nuke 'em, Luke!

You can have a fleet of ships that are armed to the teeth patrolling the galaxy and just say, "Hey don't fuck with us," and most people will listen. You can make an example of those that don't by blowing them out of the sky so others will no not to fuck with you and few people will bat an eye in sympathy for the criminals if criminal justice in America is any indication.

TLDR: Walk softly but carry a big stick. You can have both.

The empire abolished slavery in the galaxy.

wtf is america? some shithole in the outer rim?

empire

Empire off course.