Why has this country literally done nothing since its independence? At least India/Pakistan are somewhat relevant

Why has this country literally done nothing since its independence? At least India/Pakistan are somewhat relevant.

What is Bangladesh even?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ycuV47z.jpg?1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please don't bully our brethren in flag

You have perfect synchronization to your flag. gets my OCD flaring.

I haven't done anything relevant to my country, society, this world, humanity or universe.

Come again?

WHY IS THIS SHIT SLIGHTLY TO THE LEFT?
Either go properly to the left or be in the centre, fuck me.

LMAO

I'm fucking useless too :D

Is he taking it off or putting it on?

does it matter

Yup.

it's a muslim containment zone for india, they pretty much do whatever they tell them to

think indian troops have the right to travel through bangladesh to get to their far eastern territory

biggest source of slave labour for the gulf coast countries

they make 100 million dollars a year by collecting $100/day from the un for providing peacekeepers, but only pay them $20

How is Pakistan relevant? They just happen to be India's biggest enemy and at the same time border Afghanishit and Iran. India is only "relevant" because it has a fucking huge population.

india will become superpower by 2030 motherbitch

They do nothing. Theye the 8th most populated country and they do fucking nothing.

somehow they convince themself that being a slightly off center makes the dot 'look' centered while flying.

>indian troops have the right to travel through bangladesh to get to their far eastern territory
no.
Bangladesh: India != Canada: US

The current focus is on human development and socioeconomic progress. Like cutting down the fertility rates, increasing public sanitation, increasing lifespan, decreasing malnutrition etc.

>think indian troops have the right to travel through bangladesh to get to their far eastern territory
wtf no
Though I wouldn't be surprise with the current government approving it.

they are indias mexico literally.
lil dudes always jumpin border to india
o ya why dont you import them then

but it does
i.imgur.com/ycuV47z.jpg?1

>they are indias mexico literally.
Only correct answer. And India literally built a wall to try keep the abduls out,

>when bangladesh send its people they are sending their terrorists, fundies and poor labor. Some of them are ok though

They literally lost all of their intellectuals and had 1/3 of their women raped by Pakistan before we saved them. Despite that they've managed to improve themselves albeit slowly

I meant that you hear about them a lot more than other countries. Pakistan's relevant to the ME/Asia's, but not us.

India isn't as much I guess. Afghanistan hasn't been relevant in decades (apart from opium) desu.