Whats your girth?

Whats your girth?

Just been told my 6 inch girth is big girth.

Apparently the average girth is 4.6 inches

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&N=100007671 600005579
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5.6 girth
what is your length?

5.3 inch girth
8.2 inch length

5.5 length 5 girth

I am 6' girth too. Apparently that's like 98th percentile. Apparently also, girth is more important than length when it comes to making girls cum *shrug*

i've never been able to pass the tp roll test unless i pump my cock with a bathmate...jealous of 6' girth dudes, mines like 5.3 or something but i have 8' length, so bordering on pencil dick territory

Yup. I mean if the average is 4.6 then are we freaks?

7.5 length
6.25 girth

6 1/8 it seems

If the average is 4.6 girth then you have a monster cock dude

Still above average

how the fuck do i measure girth

tape measure around the widest point of your penis

find a screwdriver, and shove it into your temple

What's going on in this thread?
I have 16GB of RAM.
Check it.
Did I win?

I may not be able to hit the bottom of a tuna can, but I sure as shit can blow out the sides!

8 inches long.. 5 inches thick

I'm 6x6 lol

And your CPU is at 46% usage with less than 2GB of RAM being used haha wtf
No use having 16GB of RAM when your processor is shit anyway.

You are all idiots and are measuring the circumference not the diameter.
Put a pair of vernier calipers around it and you'd all shut up bragging about your pecker dicks.
Then we can all get on with our lives and go fap to fucked up shit like usual.

Lenght - 7.5"
Girth - 5.5"

is this good?

16GB means nothing nowadays. You can put that shit into a budget laptop.

either way, it is a measurement of size. more meat = bigger circumference and diameter.

17cm. Idk in burgerland

well couldn't i just measure the circumference and then calculate the diameter?

How many inch is 15 cm?

Don't be a math faggot.

My dick is 47cm xDDD

Yea need to overclock that just haven't learnt how yet.
Why are processors so fucking expensive?
RAM is still smashing my original 4GB.
Boot time is more than halved 56 sec to 24 sec.
Also this is during a full system scan set to high. So maybe it's busy processing that?

>math faggot
It's the most basic math there is

That means you're the most basic faggot there is.

It's the corsair vengeance, I don't think it would fit in a laptop?

not my fault you're lazy and can't be bothered to calculate diameter from circumference

5.5 in

5.9"

Pie is pretty complicated actually. Even remembering the fucking equation makes my head hurt.

ITT: 70% of the people in this thread claiming to be in the top 5 percentile of girth

Obviously there's a correlation between penis thickness and browsing Sup Forums

>*shrug*
fucking commit suicide

wrap string around penis, mark where ends meet, place string on tape measure.

Don't buy a current gen processor??
You can pick up a last gen i5 or i7 that will work just fine

I'm running an i5?

Howlongismyschlong.com

an i5 6600k is like 200$ now nigger, SSD's are under 100$ and that will make your load times faster than you could imagine.

14cm length
14cm girth
Around/a Bit above average but it still looks small af

4.8in girth not sure if that's good

so is my laptop from 2009, i5 is a big family of chips.

Me and you have twin dicks user
Mine is 7.5 by 5.5
the only thing that passes me off about my dick is its been exactly the same size since I was 13 I thought I might put an inch or two on the length and width by the time I got to my mid twenties but alas I've been stuck with the same size dick.It was pretty popular with the girls back in my school days though

Only its a perfect circle, which I highly doubt. Dicks are usually at least a little oblong, which is why measuring circ makes more sense.

regular magnums here

Just installed my new ssd on my i5 4690k yesterday and I boot up in around 6 seconds feels good man

It's alright.

same spec here bro. but can't tell. Girls and women also come in all sizes, for some it is enough while others want to be beaten more. and then you never know for girls are difficult to judge. some may say it is great just to boost your confidence and vice versa

see
I think an overclock will keep me in bussines for a year or 2. Just need to learn how.
My RAM is see designed for overclock but I think my motherboard might frazzle. It's 16 GB max but I'll learn more about if it can handle it at the same time I learn to overclock the processor/full rig.

same, migrated an old 5400rpm drive in laptop over to Crucial 500gb, it's amazing.

what series i5........ their are lots and some are shit, bottlenecks can happen from places other than your CPU and RAM bud.

6.0 length 4.9 girth

suffers from the same. if I only knew then..

I think I've been cucked.
I need a processor don't I?

4.5x4.8 is this small?

nigga wtf

that shit looks 2x thicker than muh dick

Id upgrade to a skylake cpu

actuall its small
very small
6 is average
and even then its not impressive

that's not an i5 that's a pentium with dual cores, i5's are quad core.

I'll look into it.
Any disadvantages from not using an intel?
3GHz sounds terrible. How shit is it?
Break it to me gently... please.

amerifag here, thought you guys were going by inches and that would mean your dick was thicker than a coke can

Almost certain it said i5 on it.
FML

Pencil dick

Good measurements until you combine them together

7 in length, 5.5 in girth master race reporting

Now that's a good dick. A+ for female pleasure.

Yes why even question it

6.75x 5

5.5 length
5 girth

Instructions unclear, I threw the screwdriver into Mecca, but they just got angry and didn't shout any measurements back to me.

It can. I could pop out my 2x4gb stock ram in my hp envy laptop and put in 2x8gb from corsair.

Honestly mate youre best off searching tech savy channels on youtube for upgrade ideas like linustechtios or teksyndicate etc i wouldnt take opinions of anyone here as gospel

lol

the good news is your cpu is LGA 1150 socket type which means you can get a new i5 without having to switch mobos.

browse here,

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&N=100007671 600005579

pie=food pi=math

>some silent keks

6" x 6" here. I really wish I had more length because it looks too short to me, but the women are always very happy with it, save the occasional cock feind who couldn't get enough dick if it was like a table leg. Current gf has really tight little pussy who likes me to stroke at half length, so I can rub her g spot while still utilizing my width, so even what I have now is more than enough, but still...

using amd they have Vishera 6 and 8 cores and shit, but what games do you know that will support 6-8 cores, none, it's a waste for gaming but can be a nice cheaper option for people doing actual work on computers vidya photo etc.

6.75 x 5

Y'all must be lying. I have 23 partners. Majority of them got to sore and felt to "stretched" after a few orgasms. Plus statistically and shit.

I am 6" long 6" girth, I thought its small, haven t used it before and I really don t know if its going to be satisfying dick, am I being paranoid?

Im pretty sure that cant be true

Shut up, fucking faggot.

well AMD hasn't put out a competitive chipset since 2011, so Intel is your only choice unless you want to wait for zen or whatever.

3.30ghz isn't too bad, the problem is that you only have 2 logical cores, if you want to do any gaming you should look at getting at least a locked i5

I plan to do my research, no doubt.
Just wondered if you understood the 3.30GHz and could give me an idea what I'm dealing with?
System is defo running a lot faster so I've done something right.
Sometimes opinions are better than facts... Sports cars are only fast if you can get out of 2nd gear?

Might be for me then, I do a lot of photo shop and heavy browsing.

No I'm not a big PC gamer but I bought the RAM because PS cripples my computer.

Exactly the same here but fucked around 15 bitches.
They all fucking loved it. Some even get startled if I put it in too fast.

then go with a 160$ 6 core amd Vishera

How much better is that, than what I'm currently running?
I get that it will be able to do 6 things instead of 2 but will I actually benefit that much considering I can only do 1 thing at once?