Would you d8 a grill with kids?

Would you d8 a grill with kids?

i want to marry one

im 38 yo virgin...i will date anything

Sure, why not?

I mean, it's some more holes to use when she's on the rag so what's not to like?

only is she was white with white kids

only if*
typing is hardd

>Anonymous

No. I've never ever ever ever ever

ever ever ever ever

Cheq'd

Who is that?

envied a dude fucking a girl with kids.

Oh shit bro, I AM fucking Michelle!! Are you kidding me? How are you in my computer?

It she looked like that, yes. Most of the ones around here are chubby/fat 4/10.

shill harder kike

No bro, are you living in Spring man? I don't want to say your name encase it's not you, but she told me she was seeing some guy called Arab or something but it was over or whatever.
But i mean, chances are you just found her photo randomly or something so I doubt its you

Wow, so you backtraced the photo and found her facebook. What do you want? a cookie?

I'd date the kids first

Why the fuck would I support the gene pool of a rival male in my species? Fuck that shit.

Aylin Mamedova

yes. but i am 35. i would def date grl in pic due to she is really hot. also her kids are not babies which is good.

Who is this colombian bitch?

>date and marry woman with kids
>kill wife, make it look like an accident
>have kids for yourself
>teach kids all kind of fun stuff

life goal

sure. only requirements: only has daughters, dude is out of the picture.

Colombian. No. Im mexican, and I dont date outside my race, because im not into diversity, but if I did.. it would be with German, master race. or..... umm.... brittish imperial race.

Fuck no, not again anyways.
>vagina almost always blown out like they swallowed a frag
>their fucking kids are always little bastards who don't listen to shit
>they always have some god damn pity me, sob story about how they survived some bullshit they had the foresight to leave but didn't because they're stupid
>just looking for someone else to enslave and raise their fuck wit failures
>have my own money to spend wherever the fuck I want

not if the son is that fucking ugly

A single mother is a bit like a nigger, in the fact that they "need" a mate to give their offspring legitimacy. Fair enough.

Much like a hot nigger, I'll also fuck a hot milf. They, of course, will want more, and I know that. Their pussy is the way to draw you into their shitty decision making.

While I appreciate all these points, I never date a milf, nor a nigger, but I will unload my nuts into their guts, being satisfied they won't yet AGAIN make a bad decision.

Hope this helped, faggots!

What a sexy Colombiana

true

Start dating single mother.

Wait until her daughter becomes 18.

Dump the mother and marry the daughter.

Wear fedora.

Tip it.

She is Zaira Nara from argentina

cierto

So many whites in Argentina I swear it's like a Europe free from kebab

Woah, Latino Jennifer Lawrence, has science gone too wrong?

Not if they're black.

no

Only if she'd keep fucking other guys and I could eat her creamy pies

OP here: Holy shit, their noses and lips do look alike

>teach kids all kinds of fun things
Found the guy with the van full of "candy"

Short term, hell yeah
Long term, probably not

Girls with kids have to focus more on their kids and shit like that which is good because atleast you know you wont have a clingy girlfriend. I would be able to have my own life because those kids arent mine. You gotta really love a girl with kids to wanna do that long term shit

kek

Not rn fam, I dont need that shit at 21.
Maybe if I was older and had a divorce 'n shit yo.
not really depending on it.

Only if she had a hot going daughter like the one pictured, so I could molest the girl whole moms away

holy fuck dude I'm like 5 months into a relationship and this is exactly it is, wow
fuck her kid pisses me off so much, like she's hot and i thought i hit good but I'm not sure anymore

gonna end it soon probably, but after this no, not a chance never fucking again

>mfw

get the fuck off b dad