ITT: movie characters who are literally you

ITT: movie characters who are literally you

You define as a whore?

This is now a "People aiming at things" thread.

right
shut in pleb

my favorite actress of all time for sure

Sent from my Android phone

> cringed hard

>ITT: edgy fucking teenagers.

You're literally a fictional character? You're a super hot chick with a clown fetish who is combat efficient beyond the limitations of a body that size and that muscle density? Go back to hot topic for more raver goth gear and kys

Somebody's self image seems a little fabricated. What's wrong? Never been good enough for daddy?

buckwheat my nigga waz good

You're literally a fictional character? You're literally a former health professional who happens to be a super hot chick with a clown fetish who is combat efficient beyond the limitations of a body that size and that muscle density? Go back to hot topic for more raver goth gear and kys

You're literally a fictional character? You're literally a former health professional who happens to be a super hot chick with a clown fetish who is combat efficient beyond the limitations of a body that size and that muscle density? Go back to hot topic for more raver goth gear and kys

So you act and dress like a complete fucking retard?

Mmm. Hmph, me too

Hiiiiiii...........

Ye

Jesus christ, you frustrated little hamsperglars sure are eager to bite that hook...

Fuck off banana i know it's you again

>implying that chan-rage isn't recreational

timestamped tits + face or get the fuck out, attention whore

>sent from my android phone

Kek

OP is a female?
First day?

If that was you i would.
>rape

Tits or gtfo is simply a red pill tactic to try and strike first at women and avoid embarrasement before they can tell your fat neck beard ass to get lost before they spit in your face

For me it's Patrick Bateman: Intelligent, psychopathic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor.

>[REEEE INTENSIFIES]

This comment is so beta it's crazy!

You're literally a fictional character

Well done

Personally, I identify more as a Jason Bourne. A rogue assassin with no past and no future, only a cold and neverending search for justice in a world that wants to love him, but that he cannot love back.

wow, thats really cool dude. I wish i knew more cool people irl, that were like you also like me

lol you are so cringey, kys you basemet dweller haha

>kacey cox

Good god, I had forgotten about her. Ok, fuck this thread. I'm off to xvideos. Back in 10 minutes.

>ok, 3 minutes

nice so your a faggot rapist cop

I like hanging around dumb people and just watch them be dumb.

I bet you're a hateable cunt

Best post.

*tips fedora

Oh God not this user. If you want to be recognized use a trip

This is completely me

great movie

Aming at these dubs

>star-date: 2509.53
>weve been lost for months
>im not quite sure where we are
>rations run lower and lower every day
>but today we found something
>something interesting
>it called itself "op"
>op looked promising, fresh meat would be appreciated
>when we tried cooking it however it immediately jumped out of the pan and started sucking literally everyones dick
>i barely made it out alive
>i am now writing, what i believe to be my last entry
>to my wife: i love you
>to my children: im sorry
>stardate: 2509.53
>today, op was a fag

kek

no one likes you and no one ever will like you

bump

I know how you feel. I'm not like the other girls either

When you gone of that molly.

ho hell yeah!