1. Argentina
2. Portugal
3. Honduras
4. Algeria

Quarter-finals and so on
Pic related

Template

They all lose, games are in Rio.

I really hope those aren't your predictions lad. Not even a chicano but it's really hard to see Denmark losing to fucking Iraq or Mexico not topping that somewhat easy group.

Mexico wins, everyone gets asshurt.

It's gonna be brazil vs germany in the finals. we gonna payback the world cup.

the argentina team didn't have a coach or more than 6 players just 2 weeks ago, there is no way they get out of group

Wouldn't mind if you'd win. As long as I get to see dat sexy Kemme-ass I've already won.

Herd Brazil was stacked for this tournament. What about other teams?
And I hope they get kicked out soon.

Feels bad desu

Brazil
Denmark

Columbia
Japan

Mexico
Germany

Argentina
Algeria

soccer shouldn't even be at the olympics unless they get rid of this retarded underage bullshit

Well we're the only ones that actually care, brought plenty of important U23 players and all.

It'd be pretty embarassing if we didn't win.

PRETTY EMBARASSING

> mfw this could be our team if we gave a fuck about the olympics

-----------CristianoRonaldo
BernardoSilva----------GelsonMartins
-----------------JoãoMario
-------AndréGomes-WilliamCarvalho
Guerreiro----------------------------------Esgaio
---------PauloOliveira--RubenSemedo
-------------------MiguelSilva

>Iraq
What

why not renato sanches? He maight've been your best player this yuro

Our best player this euro? He was only "alright" in the first 45minutes against Poland, the rest of the tournament he was atrociouse...

he's a only a meme my black friend

Portugal and Colombia should be solid enough to reach the final.
As for Brazil i dunno. The attack is good but everything else is average and the team is not balanced.

Not Mexican but why are you guys cutting Mexico so short? They won the whole thing last time

ahahahaHAHAHAHA

>brazil
>gold medal

wew

brazil has by far the most stacked team, we could barely manage to gather a few sub 23 literal who's to play i dont think we even have a LB

I think Japan/Brazil/Germany/Argentina should pass the group stage, for the rest..

t. buyern costumer

>t. didn't actually watch the euro

>wins you your Euro Championship, something Donaldo, Figo, Eusebio never managed to do
>h-he's n-not that g-good

He was pure shit most games always losing the ball, he did good agaisnt poland in the first half and then scored an important penalty for us but who won us the euros was Rui Patricio, Pepe, William Carvalho, Adrien, Nani, Ronaldo and Eder.
Sanches was almost always the first to get subbed out because he has no stamina and he is all around just a shit player.

just because you spent 35m on him doesn't mean he is good.
It means mendes ripped you off son.

>me
>spending money on niggers
nah

Ronaldo, when he came on, was always one of the most active players on the pitch.
>Ronaldo
>Eder
>more valuable
Ronaldo literally had 25 good minutes all tournament, Eder had 5.

I don't have any interest on this debate, but it looks like you've not watched our games.
You're probably a Pole visiting Germany.

As far as I understood the way we play, Pepe, Adrien, William, Nani and Patrício were much much more important.

I predict Mexico wins, because they are really really good at winning things that don't really matter.

that defense

Pepe and Patricio were Poortugal's best players all tournament.
However I don't see where Adrien, Carvalho and especially Nani excelled more than Sanches (or even Guerreiro) did.

>shit pateting supporters say

t. Paulinho

>implying we won't fuck up again

We do give a fuck but clubs didn't allow those players to go to the Olympics you retard.

Then you obviously didn't watch all the games.

Adrien+William literally prevented almost all forms of organized attacking from opponent teams. They made opposing teams play with nothing more than long passes and crosses where Pepe was GOAT all tournament long.
Adrien completely shut down Modric moves and passing lines, for example. William didn't let any Polish player have a clean chance of assist or shot at goal. Just because they are not flashy players doesn't mean they were not important. On the final, although Adrien physic was not on par with the French midfield, most of his pressing made William recover the ball much faster if a vertical pass was attempted.
They both ran miles, specially Adrien since he covered almost every attacking play we made so we would not suffer a fast counter. Plus, if you actually care about football, look at how Adrien spends a huge amount of his time telling players where to position themselves.

Just compare how we played with Danilo and Moutinho to how we played with them. Sanches was important for different things, but Sanches alone would be utter shit if Gomes, Danilo and Moutinho played in the starting 11.

ok

Argentina would beat Colombia
portugal would beat South Korea
the final will be Brazil vs Germany

Argentina not second place?

Colombia will win it all

ITS COMING HOME!

Angel Correa is kind of a hot meme

who the fuck do you think you are you fucking faggot?
Calling me a retard? Send me your facebook right now you bitch ass matherfucker
Tiro-te a pinta toda fdp

Im not even a Sporting fan you faggots. Its just the truth.
And why do you benfica fans care? Sanches isn't your player anymore you don't have to defend his shitty ass performances.

>Brazil
>football gold medal

pick um

portugal has like our D team. most of the clubs didnt allow players to go to the olympics

I heard something like 40 players refused to play or were forbidden to do so by their clubs.

brb putting a cheeky fiver on Fiji to win it all

there's a trait in benfica you probably never heard of, it's called gratitude.

>çiporte fans

>sportem fans

>zbord fans

>gijón fans

>hue7-1zil
>winning gold medal
>football
J E J
E
J

>no stamina
sportem gijón çiporte zbord fans

Now this is an alright post - still with some flaws

shotsfired. Who remebers Figo celebrating the Inter goal (whilst on the bench!) against SCP?

>implying hueland wont get eliminated in the 1st round by some african or central american team

>argentina not second

Ok, Renato Sanches might not be the next superstar, but do you really think that he doesn't have the level to be in the olympic squad?

What are you talking about? Football isnt an olympic sport. If it were USA would dominate like it does most sports