Ask a transgender on hormones anything

>inb4 mental illness

Yawn.

do you take it up the ass

how cute are your hormonal titties?

Y U FAGGOT?

How disappointed is your father?

I have a gf but its an open relationship so i do see guys on the side

When did you realize you wanted to be a girl? Were you bullied? Your family ok with this?

they're coming along nicely

ever had them sucked on?

Not at all my mother and fatherare both v supportive

so you're also a cuck? ever fuck the same guy and ask if your ass better than hers?

why not regulate your eyebrows to look more femine?

what's with the silly face, you look like young Marylin Manson on the pic, tats amplify that

I "came out" 4years ago but everything sorta made sense after that id always been very fem. No i went to a majority girls school so i kinda fit right it haha

what country are you from? what kind of guys do you like?

are you going to invert your penis?

mental illness

LOL that southpark episode tho

Why haven't you killed yourself?

dont listen to this guy, youre fuckin hot. also please do not remove benis, it makes you special

op is fucking nasty lol lets find its facebook guise.. does tineye still work

Why haven't you committed suicide yet?

What does your ass look like?

You don't look like you any mental illness at all

Likely cuz OP has a decent life ahead of em. I'm a 19 y/o tranny 2 months into hormones, and I'm having the time of my life. Feels good to haz a relevant area of study and a huge career network with people who find you special just for your "style" lol.

not a question but

i would fuck the shit out of you

What are your bad habits?

Will you suck my dick for 5 bucks?

OP killed itself. Thread over.

Why are you posting this shit here insteaf of /lgbt/ where it belongs you colossal faggot?

And this is really what the movement really is all about. Silly little fuckers that want to feel special.

Do you get fucked by your gf with a strapon? Do you have a chasity?

Whos better Lianna Lawson or Natalie Mars?

sheeet you're hot, post photos

If I treat your right will you be my girl

u look like marlyn manson

Consider the following...

>Yawn

whats going to happen to these mentally deranged idiots when no one cares?

If I offer scotch, will you come to visit Boston so that I might sample that butt?

massive regret

That's not liberal logic, fuck off with your bullshit.

How do you deal with knowing that no straight guy will ever touch you and, because of that, you'll never really be treated like a real woman by your SO?

fuck off tranny freak, you are all science experiments gone wrong, go and kys

Did you know that being transgender is a mental illness and that it is an indicator of you being prone to develop another mental illness (schizophrenia for example) over the years?

>benis
Also, white night detected

You have a mental illness, either kill yourself or seek help, showing your disgusting face and body in public should be a crime punishable by death.

>Alpha as fuck while being beta as hell
My man

Let's see your feminine penis

congrats, don't listen to the insecure assholes.

What kind of men do you like?

> calling being transgender a mental illness when it's been officially classified as not one for years now
> being this ciscucked

What are traps and transgender people going to do when they start balding?

bump

how long have you been on hormones? Can you still get hard and has it effected your cum at all?

Post more pics op

Tell me your birth place and date also your blood type

It doesn't matter nobody cares. You're still fucked in the head retard

do you remeber when Sup Forums used to be anonymous and no one really gave a fuck about who you were?

Isn't there a sub reddit for trans people? Or are you literally just here to see how many guys wanna fap over you?

Is fuck off a question if it ends in a question mark?

fuck off?

Op will not deliver

> nobody cares
> being this ciscucked

I was thinking about planting okra in my back yard. Do you think now is a good time or is there a better time of year I should shoot for?
Thanks in advance.

How do you deal with man farts?

Honestly who wants to see her femanon cock?

I am planning a trip to Chicago in a few weeks, and I was wondering if you could recommend a middle slightly above average hotel in the area.
Thanks in advance.

How often do you think about suicide?

Oh what do you really know about social construct and liberal logic, you close minded special snowflake?

Go back to 9gag, cheeky fuck.

Also, your subjective 'edgy' jpg sucks.

me

What ignites a supernova explosion?

Thank in advance

From big roles to childish stories,
Miles I ran, but not for glory.
Lost my only friend at sea,
Houston asked the moon of me.
Who am I?From big roles to childish stories,
Miles I ran, but not for glory.
Lost my only friend at sea,
Houston asked the moon of me.

Who am I Faggot?

>Ciscucked
Did the cult get you?
Than how come it is also called "Gender Identity Disorder" when you are transgender?
The reason why there are voices saying that it wasn't a mental illness is because a mental illness usually causes a disability which many transgenders do not report. You have to see though, that might not be mentally ill in the sense someone is ill when he has a psychosis but in the sense of depression. Speaking of which: As I said, transgender people are more likely to suffer from depression and develop schizophrenia. So there is that

>Cisucked
What do you mean? What are you trying to say? It makes no sense

Yes, it is. And it makes it sound very kind even though the message is not. Very nice post, user

You are jealous that young girls have an easier time in life than you. You will harbor these jealous feelings until one day you convince yourself that you are a woman on the inside and deserve the easy life that women experience. You will come out as Transgender and begin hormone therapy and possibly even get reassignment surgery.

It won't last though. Once you begin your new life as a "woman" you will get none of the attention, help, free passes, support or any of the other benefits natural women experience. You will look like a deformed feminine man with a mental illness. People will feel uneasy around you and avoid you, a stark contrast to the open door female world you thought you were entering.

Soon after, you will wake up and look at yourself in the mirror, realizing your plan has failed and you have fucked up your body for life. You will look like a mentally ill man forever and your dreams of the easy life as a woman will never come to fruition.

Once you realize the huge mistake you have made, and accept that there is no going back, you choose to end it all through suicide. The sweet release of death is the only way to escape the hell you have created for yourself.

If only you hadn't been a lazy fuck, envious of the female lifestyle and just embraced your role as a hard working man. None of this would have happened and you might have a family. Instead, you're putting a gun barrel in your mouth in a closet full of female clothes that you thought would get you attention and praise, but instead only get you strange looks and hushed whispers.

Sleep tight my fair maiden.

Not OP but it's dancing jews. There is one ignited as I type this.
BTW, stupid question! You can look it up on wikipedia.

Lol traps always think they're gonna be hot shit and get invited to exclusive parties and be with hot guys.

>spoiler alert

You're gonna end up with a meth habit living in a trailer home with pic related because no quality man will ever want to be with you.

(ftr I'm not op)

it was intended as humorous parody of alt-right slogans while noting the tendency of cis people to address trans issues as if they're super knowledgeable when they get even the most basic facts wrong

> Than how come it is also called "Gender Identity Disorder" when you are transgender?

GIS/dysphoria =/= transgender. Many trans people experience dysphoria, but the dysphoria is the illness, being trans is not. Transitioning is the accepted treatment for dysphoria.

> You have to see though, that might not be mentally ill in the sense someone is ill when he has a psychosis but in the sense of depression.

This seems rather reasonable. Understanding the distinction between trans and dysphoria is still important, though.

> transgender people are more likely to suffer from depression and develop schizophrenia

Good chance massive stigma contributes to this more than inherently being trans, but medical science is still largely out on how and why things like this develop and how they are present in early life if at all.

/thread

Well, if he's big in the pineapple business I don't see the problem tqbh. Living in a trailer to spend more on meth sounds like a good deal to me.

He's not big in the pineapple business.
A real pineapple magnate has his pick of hot young natural women.

This guy just likes pineapples because they remind him of SpongeBob. The trailer is nice, it used to be his mom's but now she's dead and he keeps a little shrine to her in the corner.

Actually your first appearance on the tv show "COPS" will be direct result of an argument over the dead mom memorial.

It's hard to change a mama's boy.

While I agree that society plays a role in causing depression I (my opinion!) would calssify trans people of being mentally ill because of the distortion of reality that takes place. Meaning that even though everything speaks against them being a woman (absence of breasts, the presence of a penis and testicles in their crotch and, and this is important, the structure of their brain) they insist on transitioning to one because they feel like one. That is a distortion of reality that goes so far that I would classify it as an illness.
Take this example: Would you say that a person who has a psychosis is constantly hallucinating is mentally ill (I expect you to answer this with 'yes'). So why is that? It's because something in his/her psyche is corrupted. Might be that it's genetically or because of drugs for example. So now, said person experiences his/her sorroundings differently because of that corruption.
As I said: The key difference is that hallucinations limit you in your everyday life (work for example or if you simply want to cross the street). Feeling like you actually are the opposite gender does not have an impact like that on your ife. You might have a hard time transitioing and making people accept your new appearance and behaviour but you are not crippled in your life options like a person suffering from a psychosis and you certainly don't have to be locked in at a mental asylum.