Premature ejaculation thread

Premature ejaculation thread.
Ever came too early?
How did she react?
Also webms thread.

I have PE, it sucks bad.
Poppers helps but I wish I didn't need it

I'm the opposite lmao. I can bareback my gf for an hour and still not cum.

same, it fuckin sucks

Shit as long as I get my nut
Thank you biiiiitchhhh
Sleep time

Yup, she sucked it all and started round two asap. BTW wonderful reaction without laughs and all bullshut

Idgaf when I cum to early, I can just cum and cum again 'till nothing comes out. Anything less is weakness incarnate.

That desease is called gay.

I can't help it that my wife's pussy feels so fucking good. We've learned to come together. I go in, she rubs her clit with a vibrator until cumming, I start fucking her like crazy until I cum. Never takes long.

feelsgoodman.jpeg

Same. Didn't even cum when I layed with my first woman. Went home and wanked.

>Ever came too early?
cutfag here, nope, never

souce pleeease

*disease

gibe dat sauce pls

Liza Rowe
I found it, tnx for nothing lolol

me too, it sucks. Death grip syndrome.

Same here. I've been a chronic fapper since I was 12 and I pretty much fucked up my dick's nerve endings cause my peeny is cut.

Now I barely even feel anything during sex. The only thing I can rely on is psychological pleasure from sex.

can i get a sauce on that?

How long does it take you to cum when you masturbating?

My brothers. We have both a blessing and a curse.

Pre ejaculators should just be locked in chastity. Useless dick? Don't get to play with it.

Yeah I often cum too soon, Wait a few minutes to get hard again and fuck her until she cums. Often I'll go down on her so she can cum first.

Are you an autistic fucktard? LOOK IN THE LOWER RIGHT.

Yep, same in this household.

you don't get the exact video though

same

Maybe y'all are gay?

two fucking minutes.
But during sex it's more like 20 to 30, and that's only cause I tell my girlfriend to flex her cooch.

>I bet you kiss girls faggot

I'd probably cum early too if she were jerking me off. Mistress T is a literal sexy bitch.

It's random with me. Sometimes I'll nut within 3 minutes during sex and other times it takes an hour of constant pounding, but regardless after cumming I can go for another round or 2.

cant find the exact video

>Ever came too early?
>How did she react?

Couple times, she didn't really give a shit because it doesn't happen often.

Literally homosexual and probably an underage virgin.

You think women care if you last too long?
>Three hours later: "Are you done yet? I gotta take a piss."

a little alcohol usually clears up PE

Idk. Maybe. But my nerve endings are pretty fucked. I can barely feel anything on the shaft. It just feels numb. Like if was to graze my dick with anything I wouldn't even notice.

The feeling resembles touching your nails. You can feel the pressure of something there but not the initial touch.

Not true. Theres a fine line of buzzed for me where i either cum too early of not at all. Its like a certain a amoutn peaks my senses before it dulls it

I had the opposite problem. Most people don't belive it's a real problem but fucking a woman for an hour and not able to cum really frustrating. She feels terrible, you feel terrible. Now I'm okay, usually come in 20-30 min.

same trip dubs, same

Only twice. Once was a bar whore and she was semi jerking me in a hottub and her friend was in the tub. She never knew I came but then we went to fuck after her friend left and I couldn't get it up yet. That shit sucked but barwhore anyways.

Other time My ex had been on vacation for a month and first time we went at it I bet you I blew in like 10 seconds. She laughed. We cuddled for 20 mins and then went for round 2.

So neither terrible but I was super drunk and pissed at time 1. Nothing more booze didn't fix that night though once I got home.

Damn does she enjoy it, or just put up with it

pls sauce or longer webm

I'm fairly normal but iv'e had that at times too. Sucks when the girl is like "i'm sore, stop or cum already" 10 mins later "okay we're done" penis subconciously tells you to lay off drugs.

Never prematured but I've always lasted ages - easily 1hour+

I cum in like 20-60 seconds but I stay hard and can keep going for at least an hour. She loves it.

Look at the watermark

cant find the exact video

I can keep going when I cum, so nobody ever minds if I splooge early.

>Hey man that's a nice car, what model is it
>It's a BMW

Only a few times. Once with the wife I came right away and she got pissed at me because she thought I went soft on her, she didnt know I came. Once I explained I came too soon, she wasnt pissed anymore, and after a few minutes of other shit, we resumed so she could finish.

this

I dont cum easily, even with jerking off. with my wife, we can go at it till my knees give out. She's usually had at least three or four orgasms (most through clit admittedly). We timed it one time and i lasted 2 hours and 27 minutes before i gave up. When i do cum, its rather intense, and a couple of times I've passed out from it. I still enjoy sex with her, and we have had four kids, but ever i was a teen i cant cum. We tried swinging for awhile and that didn't help. The only time i ever came quickly was fucking one twink in particular. Every other guy ive been with-same thing. Every woman- same thing. Oh well.

this user

why would it need to be longer? guy already went.

how do you guys keep going and cum more than once? shit is so hard sometimes

Just comes (kek) naturally for me.

But I keep fit, eat and sleep well... I'd imagine that having a shit body doesn't help with performance.

Went to a trip to montreal with my friends. Cheated on my gf with this hot french canadian chick, but didn't cum because it was a sloppy one night stand. got home and fucked my gf and came immediately. she goes "atleast i know you weren't a bad boy on your trip"

i thought sex is a multi nut session. yeah i cum too soon but I can go at least 5 rounds no problem so who gives a fuck.

I'm like 10 seconds on the first one
than each successive session of the night I last longer and longer.

How do you achieve erection? You are always up no matter if you dont feel anything?