About 3 years ago, a girl was partying with 3 men in a cottage in the norwegian mountains

about 3 years ago, a girl was partying with 3 men in a cottage in the norwegian mountains.
the girl said she was drugged and gangraped by all of them.

the case went up for trial, and here is what happened:
>the men said they had supplied her with drugs, and she was willing to take them. she knew it was drugs.
>they had taken nude photos of her that she was aware of. she was looking into the camera in the photos.
>the men said that the girl was the most active part of it.

The girl admitted that she had taken the drugs herself.

the men were proven innocent in court.
then the girl wrote her own story on a blog with the names of all the guys.

its now a big case in norway, where feminists, lots of women and other say that the need for evidence in these cases should be lowered.
the men who were proven innocent are also recieving lots of death threats etc.

what do you guys think about all of this?

i have been falsely accused of rape, myself, and it was a living hell. its way too easy for girls to accuse a man for such a thing, that it should obviously need very strong evidence. but thats my opinion.

pic related is the girl. the pic is from norwegian media.
i would like to add that her point of view that was proven false, is the only thing that comes foreward. none of the men has spoken out about it.

Her name is Andrea Voll Voldum
And her phonenumber is: +47 955 28 941

Other urls found in this thread:

gulesider.no/person/resultat/Andrea Voll Voldum
dagbladet.no/nyheter/andrea-voll-voldum-21--all-oppmerksomheten-viser-at-jeg-ikke-er-alene/60364483
lovdata.no/dokument/LBSTR/avgjorelse/lb-2015-85818
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here is her number: gulesider.no/person/resultat/Andrea Voll Voldum

here is something about her in norwegian media: dagbladet.no/nyheter/andrea-voll-voldum-21--all-oppmerksomheten-viser-at-jeg-ikke-er-alene/60364483

What a fucking bitch!

i know. i sent her a message earlier. she's proud of ruining these mens lives

OP is highly biased and is painting a picture meant to make her look like the bad guy.

Court records are publicly available at lovdata.no if you really want to read about this case, but I'm sure you all prefer OP's biased view.

I hope someone takes her out

please read it. she willingly took MDMA.

Well thx OP. I just arrived in Norge and was looking forward to cabin trips.
Now I have to bring the consent forms from Southpark with me or what?

The drug that makes you horny as fck

Samefag

get yourself a small recorder. no joke.

No. All you have to do is not take advantage of a girl who is so drugged she has to be carried on someones back out of a taxi. This isn't the US, and rarely do false rape cases happen.

Who wouldn't take mdma willingly? Faggot

1/10 would not smash

That would be GBL. MDMA just alters your libido slightly.
Unless you're constantly surpressing your fucking urges in daily life.

False rape charges happen all the time in norway. You think i can kill someone when im drugged out of my mind and blame them? You are responsible for your actions when doing drugs. Imma leave her a nasty message

Kind of unrelated, but I've never fully understood the reasoning that if a girl is drunk, then she cannot give consent and she can then press charges for rape. So if you get drunk and have sex, you are allowed to say you were not in a state of mind to make that decision. But if you are drunk, and elect to drive a car while under the influence, then there is no work around. No matter how much you drank, you are still responsible for the choice you made. Why is one a situation in which you are held accountable for your own decisions, and the other isn't? Genuine question, would love some discussion.

it makes sex feel amazing.

seconded

>sex feels amazing
>high libido
You see the difference? But why am I arguing with someone who phrases his posts in Trump-style length

i believe that its beeing pushed by feminists.
there arent any big groups fronting "let us drink and drive legally".

Bump

>girl acts like a whore
>girl wants to take nudes
>girl wants to fuck three guys at the same time
>girl does all of the above

Then sobers up and goes back to reality

>ohfuckwhathaveidone.PNG
>butiamagoodgirl.gif
>howcanisaveface.flac

Nigger, you must think girls are honest about shit. The world is finally waking up to how normal girls are whores who want the fuck and attention.
I'm willing to bet the only reason those guys got off was because they took the pictures and she admitted to knowing she was taking drugs. Otherwise they'd have been prison bound.

This bitch knew what she was doing. She just doesn't want to be called a whore by her friends. I'm sending her a text about it

I know that it's being pushed by feminists, but surely there must be some kind of legitimate legal jargon that differentiates situations in which a drunk person is responsible for their own actions, right?

In germany there's now a no means no rationale law. If she consent s to sex but in between muffles a no it means that if you continue you raped here. German lawyers have blogged about the legal situation and basically they are saying video tape all and get a written statement of consent of the video taping and lock that away all before fucking here. It's fucked up feminists shit

Should I care? The men were most likely sandniggers anyway as it is Norway.

NONONONONO

WOMEN CAN NEVER BE RESPONSIBLE. CAN ONLY BE VICTIMS.

it's pretty normal to get horny on mdma, since body contact feels amazing

i think its based on old-world rules. where women wasnt equal.
and no matter how equal they want to be, they never push to change things that allready benefit them. same with child support etc.

but how does one prove she mumbled "no" or whatever, sounds like a lot of "he said/she said" quite literally

Maybe she's responsible for fucking the guy but that's not a crime, whereas the guy is responsible for fucking a vulnerable person and that's a crime. What I mean is it's not really about responsability like in the driving case.
Just a thought.

norway isnt sweden, dude. they were white.

Nobody takes threats from children seriously

Yeah. That's because hey recommend taping it because she can state whatever she wants afterwards. The lawyers are really a bit upset because the law created loopholes a mass and put men in really a bad situation

If she willingly took the drugs. As she did. She is just as guilty of taking advantage of them

Come here and see for yourself, you have wrong impression.

Source: German guy in Norway

the threats came from grown men aswell.
most likely empty threats, but still tho. when proven innocent, then you shouldnt need to experience that

None of what you said is true at all, or is word against word. The only thing she is guilty of is taking drugs from strangers, which is idiotic in itself. Unfortunately for her, she was not aware it was a dosage fit for a horse as they say in Norwegian media, which made her black out most of the time. She had to be carried into the bed by these guys, and they took advantage to the extreme.

my old lady's ex hubby just got out of prison for 5 years for rape that he dont remember and we all doubt because he simply isnt the type,not to mention that his neighbors had to pull him out of his tub because he was so drunk he couldnt get out himself,,he was looking at 24 years if he fought and lost,,,,bullshit criminal system,if you cant buy your freedom,U R FUKT!,,,,anyways,,while he was waiting for his trial he was being held in county lock-up and I brought his kids to see him and on the bus ride home the first person on the bus was that shit -suckin pig accuser,,,,we did or said nothing because of the case and she abruptly got off on the next stop,,,,a couple weeks later we hear that she said my 16 yr old step daughter attacked her and beat the shit out of her,,,,thus proving the credibility of the cunt,,,,I called his loser attorney and told his para-legal and they did nothing,,,which b.t.w. that attoney and I share a last name,,,,f'n lame-ass,,,,,he is now a sex offender and has to register but my ole lady and I both think the time did him a favor because his estranged wife died from heroin o'd while he was in there,,,,he probably would have met the same fate,,,I agree that evidence is necessary,,,but she had stayed at his place for the prior 3 days and just flipped out so he put her out,,,,no harm,,,a few hours later cops show up,and drag him away,,,he admitted having stuck the pig but his word against hers,,,,oh yeah,,,she was originally from iceland or something out that way,,,this is coming from Minnesota,,,,if if matters

Lutz?

I wonder how many texts she will receive from Sup Forums tonight

>its his vs her story
>thats not true
>this is how it went down
jesus christ you moron

Is this raping the phone then?

i hope she gets lots. any nice guy who may support her now, can just as easily become a victim of a false rape accusation.

But that is based on the records from the court case, you moron.

we were discussing a separate, slightly related situation in which a women who is drunk (probably at a bar) has sex with a man and can then press charges for rape, instead of being held responsible for her actions

>proven in court she was a dirty whore
ill wait for you to post something that matters

well, it was...

this is a very good point. It still doesn't sit well with me in terms of not being responsible for your own actions, but this certainly holds merit

got any nudes?

is this something that is being pressed to be changed in germany, or is it just a lot of raised arms but ultimately nothing important

I just asked her if she wanted to party with me and some other guys at my dads cabin. As she's known for putting out

Well if she had mdma or x for the first time then yeah: its a bit rapey. I mean i can get horny as fuck from that shit. Still if she did it before and knew the effects of the drugs then she should have thought of the effects. Also who fucking minds being fuckes while high as kite. If i was a girl then this would be my priority every weekend. Some good drugs and a good pounding, thats the dream bro.

they didnt get out of court.
only a vague description.

Als ob es genau einen Deutschen hier gäbe, du Nase. Die Plage ist überall und ich muss mir das beschissene Englisch anhören.
Nicht Lutz.

vague description..

i think i can work with that

>proceeds to pull down pants

Christ your moral compass is beyond broken if you've read the court records and still feel this way. She is not exonerated of all guilt, she is stupid for taking drugs from strangers. But it's a clear cut case of three guys acting like congolese niggers and taking advantage to the extreme. Their statements even indicate they orchestrated the entire situation for the specific purpose of raping her to begin with.

Yes OP.

One woman would indeed willingly depart with three random men in some fucking cabin, take drugs and have a gangbang.

This is real life.

prob because of rumors and the fact that they had pic of her. but look at her. shes ccrazy enough to go out publicly with their names and pictures even after they were proven innocent.

well, if you start with the drugs, then the rest makes sense.

you are just plain stupid for putting yourself into that situation. have you done many things like this and feel the need to defend her?
>more like just a pussy sweed

I texted herxD

According to the court records, it was a very large dosage and it was her first time. She blacked out for most the timespan.

>records are publicly available at lovdata

I'm a former druggy.

I say no to that question.

You are however undoubtably easily manipulated and overpowred in such a situation.

Given that the men knew she was affected by narcotics, performing a 4 way is a pretty stupid fucking way of acknowledging that.

lovdata.no/dokument/LBSTR/avgjorelse/lb-2015-85818

its mdma. you take it in pills.
she still chose to take it, and how much.

ye

some people are stupid. but even stupid people must take responsibility for their actions.

Well then its rape, and raping is bad mkay.

she (18 years at the time) was given fucking 5mg of mdma from three males in their thirties, who then proceeded to have sex with her while she shifted from being awake and unconscious. sounds pretty rapey

it was proven not to be rape, beta cuck

stupid people deserves rape?

You should move to India already.

It's rape dude, and go fuck yourself.

it still isnt rape.

18 at the time, accepted drugs from three males. high on the drugs she agreed to be taken pictures of and had sex with them

that would be rape

You happily neglect to mention how it was initially sentenced to be rape, and only the appeal got through as not rape. (4 out of 7 judges agreed they were guilty, but needed a majority of 5)

stupid people are just as accountable as other people. thats my whole point.

its been proven not to be rape

therefore not guilty of rape.

Hey dont forget my other reaction.

She shoul be beheaded

I meant u telling him to go fuck himself

>the real sweed emerges

Yeah he called me beta cuck, so he can go fuck himself.

we had a great discussion about this in Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is just full of cucks.

More like you painted a bad picture and showed only the negative sides of her case, while not doing anything to show her side of the case. It wasn't a discussion at all.

>those eyebrows

Haha shes got the painted on eyebrows like a dumb bitch