It wrong of me to sniff my roommates gfs panties when they are not home? pics her

it wrong of me to sniff my roommates gfs panties when they are not home? pics her

nope, I "barrow" stuff from my roommates room whenever his gf is over. Pic related

Sarah mcgee.

Do you have more specific pictures of the "stuff" you borrow?

wtf

?

nothing specific, just a little of this, little of that

howd you get that name

It's funny but everyone in Kansas City knows about what you are doing. We all laugh about it at the bar dude. We kind of figured that you knew by now, that should have explained your weird acting but apparantly you had no clue. Hahahahahahhahahhahahahahaha. This is fucking gold, we have screencap's of the threads before this one etc.

they were all deleted

Delet this

Yeah but you uploaded pictures and shit, wait a moment i have some of them, they are in the fucking whatsapp group we made about it. Hahahahahaha so fucking funny you are replying to this. Sarah freaked the fuck out when she heard. Still though as i am anonymous right now i can confess: i'd do the same bro. I just would'nt get caught like you.

Here is one.

wow you are a fucking loser and said roommate and gf are aware of your actions

please stop bumping this asshole...he's made a thread with this chick countless times.

sometimes shes his boss, sometimes his boss's daughter.....now its his roommate. its a fucking PA request.

Lets talk about it bro, we all know you are at a low point in life right now. I think the best thing to do is to come clean and ask for forgiveness to her and him. I heard fun story' about you just give it some time.

he's called her his cousin too....dude is a foreveralone fucker

shes hot tho

yea wouldn't mind seeing moar

Nice

geeter21 her twitter

Someone send this to her

I did on facebook a while ago.

pics?

wow

You know, the amount of times you post this chick, makes me worried.

I hope she did something majorly wrong and you arent just a jealous ex.

I like to live dangerously

Wait, I'm confused. Is this just kinda a recap of a passed event or did OP just find out that his life has been rekt for sometime, but nobody told him? I'm praying for the latter.

I think OP posted this so anyone would tell her and the roommate of her friend gets fucked or OP is the real roommate and now he gets fucked. Either way, its been to long that someones life was ruined by Sup Forums so i dont care which option it is as long as someones going to fucking die.