BOS:Price falters late as Red Sox fall to M's
TOR:Dickey holds Astros to one run for eighth win
HOU:Musgrove punches out eight Jays in MLB debut
CIN:Scott Schebler rips walk-off homer Tuesday
CHC:Fowler's three hits, two runs propel Cubs
MIN:Kepler homers again, reaches base four times
KC:Salvy's two-run homer leads Royals to victory
DET:Miggy stays hot with another HR, three RBI
DET:J.D. Martinez (elbow) to be activated on Wed.

mlb.com
mlbtraderumors.com

Other urls found in this thread:

baseballprospectus.com/standings/
mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2016/08/03/1003114383/1470208899279/asset_1800K.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Royals

Cy Young and World Series Champions 2016.

Admire and meme everyone

Giants

Only 4 earned runs though

All pitchers have bad starts once in a while. There's really nothing to say unless you're autistcally obsessed and jealous like you. Just clinging on to whatever you can

baseballprospectus.com/standings/
They've basically been this season's Royals.

Jealous of what?
0 Cy Youngs and 0 pitching tittles?

Madison Bumgarner will lose Cy Young to Kershaw who only pinched half a season.

Crazy shit lol

See, you're literally still going on about a great pitcher who had a bad start because he's on a team that wins and doesn't choke in the playoffs. I don't know what else to say. Stay obsessed and tell me how not obsessed you are. Cling to his nuts harder and the Dodgers might actually accomplish something

oh baby

I miss Donny. If he had pulled Kershaw before he shit the bed every year the dodgers might have made it to a WS by now

Do you believe Madison "don't watch ur homer bro" Bumgarner is a better pitcher than Clayton Kershaw?

Because if that's what you belief then you might be the biggest aids deluded cock rider on here.

>The spaghetti from David Price's pockets legit injured his own team mate

How many rings does kershaw have? What is his ERA in the playoffs?

No, I don't

That's not what this is about though. This is about you literally seething in fury because your team is shit and obsessing over Bumgarner. Like you're still doing lol

Remember that time Madison "I have less hits than Greinke and Kershaw since 2012" Bumgarner lead the National League in a pitching statistic?

Remind me on what that was? Strikeouts? Was it the ERA title? Probably won 20 games at least right? Being the best pressure pitcher ever he should be good enough to perform to at least win the most games? Right?

Guys....

>tfw Edwin Diaz has the highest K/9 out of any pitcher ever with min 20 IP

Kill me. We were doing good there too.

He's only a consistently great pitcher and an elite pitcher when it matters

Guess they can't all pad their stats and fall apart when it matters

elite

mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2016/08/03/1003114383/1470208899279/asset_1800K.mp4

>AA kid up with 2 outs and tying run on base
>completely lost at the plate
>strike 3 called 10 feet off the plate

rough life

>when it matters
>when it matters

Mariners Edwin Diaz had 52 Strike outs in his first 26 innings pitched. for a 18.0 K/9 ratio. This kid was in AA 2 months ago, and has only been a reliever for 3 months.

Aroldis Chapman had 34 in his first 26.

Checking your swing after you've already gone over the plate fishing for 99 middle away with late life.

Yeah, poor kid.

What are you confused about?

Mariners Robinson Cano is batting .313/.369/.526 with 103 R, 205 hits, 35 2B, 1 3B, 34 HR, and 104 RBI over his last 162 games played.

Yet that nigga still doesn't go diamond on THE SHOW

cryin shame

Not to mention he is a god on defence

truly goat

I guess everything you do in your career means nothing unless you perform in the post season? Because that's the only thing that matters in the career of a player?

Rings are a team accomplishment, individual players will be remembered for their entire career, not just post season.

Reminder that Pedro Martinez said Kershaw is a Hall of Famer today and Bumgarner isn't

They're active players, neither of them are hall of famers. What a silly thing to say.

He also said Edgar Martinez was the hardest batter to get out he ever faced.

It means something, but if you continually fail in the postseason it means you can't play at the highest level of baseball. History doesn't remember losers as fondly over time. You can try to deny it but it's true. Kershaw will be remembered for his couple of trophies before his back injury and his later seasons brought down his career averages. Kershaw obviously doesn't have the mental toughness to succeed and lead a team

Why did you pick those two players?

Bumgarner is 26 and Pedro is retired. How are they related?

Randy Johnson went 2-7 in the post season before winning 5 games in a row in 2001 to earn himself a ring and WS MVP.

Will people remember him for his 2-7 stretch?

btw, those 7 losses were in a row.

When did Kershaw win his ring?

In which World Series did he pitch in?

Are you implying his career is over right now?

Are you going to judge him right now as if he will never smell the post season again, never get the chance to pitch in mid October again?

Saying "This player will only ever be remembered for this" before that player's career is over is borderline mental illness.

Reminder PMart likes slippery brown cocks up his asshole and wants a team back in Montreal for that reason

Well, we'll see if he ever comes back from his back injury. The Dodgers have a history of ruining their starting pitchers.

Also, everyone is more than willing to cream in their pants predicting the rest of Bumgarner's career and trash him, but the second you point out facts about Kershaw everyone gets butt hurt lol, okay

I'm posting as someone neutral to both teams.

Making predictions about the rest of their careers and or judging them on only what they've done as if it will be the only thing they ever do is moronic.

Well, whether you're neutral or not, Kershaw will literally never win a World Series

Time will tell.

>David Price

I remember last season Bumgarner got blown the fuck out and Kershaw pitched a complete game shutout. It was the Jints' last chance for the wild card, they were thus eliminated. Talk about when it matters, huh?

Giants weren't gonna make it breh. They were out. The Dodgers would have had to lose their last 6 games for there to even possibly be a tie, which they obviously didn't because they swept the Padres. Keep inventing and twisting scenarios to make yourself feel better. I know how much you love posting about Bumgarner

During the ASB, I predicted Matt Albers would dominate the 2nd half and go on to win the rolaids relief pitcher bullshit.

I'm starting to think it might not happen.

>nationals have the 2nd best record in baseball even though Harper has forgotten how to play baseball for 3 months
Wtf do we do bros? What do we do if Bryce "I wish I was in pinstripes right now" Harper stops playing like shit?

>What do we do

Bow down before your new gods

>Washington Walgreens
>ever gods

Is there a minor league hall of fame?

Some have considered your mother's vagina that hall of fame

Does Robinson Cano have the best swing?

can anyone post streams to the nippon league games when they come on

Yes

Lucky this wasn't against the rags. They might have attacked him because he dropped his bat the wrong way.

"We" trade him and clear up salary cap to go out and get a closer in the off season.

Don't look now, but the Rockies are hot as fuck.

>You hear a whisper
>"Rocktober"

13-5 since the all star break. They were 8 games under 500 and now they're 53-53. Things are getting a little interesting. They now sit only 3.5 games out of a WC spot.

That Wild Card slot is going to Mets/Cardinals/Marlins unless one of them shits the bed (for example if the Mets get almost swept by a bad team again)

I'm not saying the Rockies will get it but they're sure making it interesting.

Tigers will be in 1st by next week, based brad wills it

fucking based

meme magic

B A S E D
R
A
D

>brad posting intensifies

C E R E B R A L
R
A
D

Doubtful

David Price is softer than baby shit

I'm going to the game tonight. I am excited.

I went to the game in cleveland where we beat them. Am I good luck? Did I will based brad to win?

Sale and fulmer tonight? Im fucking excited

hell yeah man

>black pitchers

>mfw the September call-ups singlehandedly get the Yankees to the postseason.

Stop bullying >us!

name a more dominant duo in your time

Rude. Also forgetting about my boy Pedro

Nomo wasn't even good lmao

Fucking weebs I swear.

Cubs fucked him up by walking him 6 times in one game. Thank you Cubs.

I would just like to remind everyone that a few months ago, i predicted Ichiro would get his 3000th hit on August 3rd against the cubs.

Watch him get 2 hits today.

What did you think of his debut lastnight, fellow jay fans?

>tfw literally the only thing left watching on this team is Sale try to get Cy Young

Please god don't take this away from us, you already took everything else.

Why are you so cruel and sadistic to us?

But you didn't get Schwarber.

As a Cubs fan, I would really like to see this. He's supposed to be starting today so it could happen.

It's too early to be this cerebral

>getting your 3k hits in the current marlins uniform
and sadly that will be brought up everytime in the future when they show a flashback of him doing... it will first be a snarky joke about how hideous the uniforms were 'back then'

Why is this man so based?

I think my favorite part is that he pisses off the old fucks in metro detroit lel.

I know it is because of the jews and marketing, but I really wish they did not change to that new logo and color scheme. The old Florida Marlins logo and jerseys were cool.

>all this cancer posting

>tumblr