NMS Hype thread ? Less than 8 Hour before release here on the west coast

NMS Hype thread ? Less than 8 Hour before release here on the west coast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bkCH8Eb5xHA?t=3080
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

longer for pc

Self bump

Sadly, im getting it for both though, so all good.

Whuts dis aboot? Been outta tha loop for a while.

Kek

It's a Game, called No man Sky. It's pretty fucking dope. Look it up Fam

people are overhyping a game that doesn't have much content and thrives on "exploration"

This game is already garbage and sounds incredibly retarded.

There are people like myself who love exploring ... And space.

Sounds like a perfect fit for you then

hype literately kills games for me. that being said, I'm pretty stoked this comes out tonight

Is there some kind of multiplayer in this game?

Yeah people always expect too much, but as am I Sup Forumsro as am I

Sort of.. But the chance of you running into another player is beyond small. There's 18 quintillion plantes

This, I think, is a good thing. People treat any game that has multiplayer like CoD. They're usually loud, obnoxious, underage faggots who can't take a defeat. Thats the last thing I want in a game about immersive exploration.

Plus if you ever even meet another player, instead of shooting them you'd want to invite them into your base for tea.

And yes base building is now confirmed

Exactly

Mfw this game

Same

Look up the release date. Its bumped to the 12 so everyone gets it on the same day.

It's the 9th for PS4, 12th for pc

Not true at all. My ps4 still says about 7 hours away.

The same thing over and over again? That is not exploring.

i'll wait until reviews come out because i'm not a dumbass impatient fuck with nothing else to look forward to in my life.

How is it the same thing when it's a different environment everytime ?

You must prefer cod.

Excited to see all the disappointment when people realize they hyped up a shit game.

Oh, man. Can't wait to hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth from disappointed fanbois. This is going to be great!

Im afraid its going to get old fast. I have a feeling thatthe planets are all going to be the same old shit. Yes everything will be prodecdurally generated and unique, but it will kust be superficially different and other than the looks its all going to be the same repetitive bullshit over and over.

Reviews Kek, you're retarded if you trust and believe your game experience is going to be the same as anyone else's let alone a fucking game magazine

its going to be shit, just exploration, naming random shit on your pokedex and shit, its just a mining simulator.

The size of the game is like what 6-8 gigs. That's nowhere near enough content to keep players wanting to continue to explore the galaxy. They will be seeing the same old shit a lot more frequently than they'll hope for.

I was hyped for it a lot less hyped now tbh

and you're retarded to spend $60 on a game you don't even know you'll actually like.

Its probably just going to be "unique" animals that just randomly combine the same 20 traits.

Wow this one was blue and had feathers, but was otherwise the exact same fucking thing i saw on the last 10 planets... so unique...

Wow, this planets sky is red, last one was blue. Mind =blown.

It sounds like a boring grind fest.

Spent about 8 hours on this game, its really boring, every planet has the same formula so basically once you've seen one you've seen them all.

haha..actually never played a CoD game other than the 1st one all those yrs ago.

Uhh..did you watch the streams? Did you watch today's stream?

I had hopes for it, but really, I could fold clothes and get equal enjoyment out of it. But hey, you can shoot rocks..over...and over...and over.. and over again.

What the hell do you even do besides exploring? Can i Land on a planet and kill space niggers? Or am i stuck with walking on different planets that wont be original after 50-100h into the game due to the algorithm behind it can't generate more variety?

I actually got it for free so blow me

The way the planets are generated is interesting. It uses the coordinates of the planet in space as the inputs into the equation that decides all the random traits of everything for the planet from environment to animals. That way every planet doesnt need to be modeled and stored in the game. It is generated by your compiter as you arrive there.

Thars how they can fit billions of planets into a few gb of data.

I still tjink it will be repetitive garbage though. But the underlying method to the game's mechinics is cool and original.

This game looks so shit it's literally Minecraft fanbase is more cancerous than that and undertale complete aids hope it gets delayed again

Yep looks atrocious like everything on ps4 especially uncharted tomb raider rip off. PC master race

games of Adele brought me here

a game for autists of course Sup Forums will love it

don't forget the incredibly awful flight physics
youtu.be/bkCH8Eb5xHA?t=3080
I mean you only spend 50% or more of your gameplay time inside the ship, so why bother coding a coherent physics model

gonna be mad, I'm looking forward to hours of smoking the finest kush and discovering planets, new life forms and discovering what the game has to offer.
This is my kind of shit, I love exploring, especially if it's randomized and everything looks smooth as fuck, so pleasing to the eye.

Any news if the game still offers offline play? or did they change it? Hope internet connection isn't required to play...

how can it be delayed again when copies are already sitting in stores and day 1 patch is ready?

Most people cant comprehend real orbital physics. Kerbal space program tracks user progress and like 75% of their users cant even land on the fucking moon (mun) let alone reach another planet. And kerbal space program is easy mode compared to real space physics. It is sill highly simplified in kerbal space program.

I personally love real space physics but it is beyond understanding for the vast majority of gamers.

It also uses a stolen equation and features the most overhyped as campaign known to shill kind

How about this mans sky...I mean sweet dick

Devs said game isn't for everyone so fuck off with your COD bullshit.

cool don't buy it then.

This game will be more boring and exactly as much a grind as Elite Dangerous is, in a year it'll be a PS Plus game. Overhyped to the max

Not for everyone shouldn't be used as a catchall term for "there's only one thing to do in this game, btw it's $60"

There is no "campaign" tho...

Aaw did he hurt your feelings jeez. Just admit the game looks fucking atrocious just like everything on the pshitty4

You must have a severe mental diese rite?

I was interested in it when I saw it in development, but I haven't really kept up with it. What's wrong with the physics model?

Yes I mistyped, overhyped AD campaign.

$60 fuck that shit is rather play a free game like Minecraft what a waste of money on such a bad game

Someone seems a bit salty, tell daddy to feed you some less cum.

I wouldn't hesitate to suck that if he whipped it out in front of me.

Cool. Don't buy it then.

You know what. I accept your opinion. I am okay with us disagreeing. I had a good day today so not even Sup Forums can make me into a sarcastic cynical retard

Mince craft isn't free tho you twat

No, I am just aware that an indie game being advertised by a major company is still at heart an indie game. There's a very limited amount of things to do in it and it doesn't warrant a AAA price tag.

I didn't post the youtube link with timestamp for shits and giggles
open the video, go to 51:20 and see for yourself

It's like this 50% of peoppe will hate it regardless and the other 50% will thoroughly enjoy it

Enjoy the game when you get it

Ps4 shit graphics worse than the Xbox no where near pc master race overall shit games and just like no man's sky a Minecraft rip off worth $60

different people value different things. I would never spend money on collectors editions or merchandise but that doesn't mean other people are wrong for doing so. Their money their choice

People *

you can get it for like $1 in russia though.

Ps4.. Worse graphics than Xbox KEEEEEEEK where are you getting your info ? Dumbfaghit.com?

This ain't Russia nigger

Why are people so impressed by that? I've played Diablo 2 for 16 years now and never had the same randomly generated map twice. Big fucking whoop, they are just puzzle pieces being thrown together in random fashion.

>levels still look and feel the same though, despite that randomness

And that's what will kill this game within a week

Most cancerous fanbase ever worse than fnaf and undertale

>implying you need to be in russia to buy things from russia digitally

This is actually a bad thing and what devalues and ruins the game.
Overhyped crap.
In the picture you can see a game from 1984 which allowed to explore 282 trillion galaxies.
How is this impressive again?

Glad I got this before the link got removed. TYBG.

Being this retarded

WHAT

DO YOU DO

IN THE GAME

i just bought starbound and it's just a fucking terrible version of terraria and so i'm a little gun shy

this looks good but it also looks like nothing happens the whole time

Wow, I can tell you're really smart and cool. I wish they made games up to your level, just so you'd be happy for once.

Why is this game being hyped so much? Is it really just flying around racing other autists to get your name on the "Discovered by:" for each planet?

Seriously, why for both? Why do people do this shit? The only reason I got Fallout 3 for both 360 and PC was I didn't have an awesome PC in 2008 but built one in 2009 so bought Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition.

And if its for mods pffft, just get it for PC. If you can't wait until Friday and have to buy it on PS4 tomorrow, you're a worthless piece of shit.

xbox is now effectively a low-tier overpriced pc

and a well-priced 4k bluray player

Don't waste $60 on such a shit game bf1 and much better games are coming

The link didn't open with the timestamp for me, thx for giving me the time. That physics looks like it'll take away from a lot of the "interplanetary explorer" feel of the game

that's way better then I had hoped

sounds a lot like existence in general you double nigger

In an exploration space game like this you Roleplay the content. Some shits like you weren't around during the old Elite and Escape Velocity days. Elite Dangerous sucks compared to old elite.Couldn't get into it.

really good remake

Xbox one $179.99 ps4 259.99 you dumb m8 I'd rather get an Xbox hear so much good stuff backwards compatible cheap games game share but I'm currently master race have fun on psshitty4

I expect exactly what was advertised, billions of planets to explore, trading, dog fighting and possible faction joining (I only heard a little mention of this, so its on the back burner in my mind but if its in it'll be cool.) Anyone who wants a multiplayer experience, some minecrafty building shit, and all that crap built that shit up in their mind and never actually listened to the advertising.

Explore, fly space ships, make bases and shelters, develop technology, rep with alien factions. Fuck with alien wild life. From what I've seen, it's a bit EVE, mine craft, and spore mixed together. Not sure if $60 I'll pay but I'll give it a shot eventually.