Ask a schizophrenic anything

Ask a schizophrenic anything

Other urls found in this thread:

tubechop.com/watch/8245979
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is it like to have schizophrenia?

also what is it like to have schizophrenia?

if you like having delusions a lot it's kinda fun.

mostly it fucking sucks.

What is reality?

Who is that girl

I'm not sure. To me it's a lot of anger and violence and darkness.

I'm sure medication would help, but I refuse to be on pills.

why do you think people care?

fuck if i know faggot

Do you have suicidal thoughts in the back of the Cadillac?

Oh I know they don't. That's the best part.

Never thought of suicide fam

so how's everybody?

are you a happy person?

Well fuck this then
Thread will 404 in no time
No one cares about you being skitzo

heh; we're not in the best state currently

Either a hard no or a definite yes

what's it like when people don't believe your shit? like when they just think you're making it all up

It's kinda irritating but again I'm not sure what's really real half the time

Which one of you gets to drive?

The tokyo drift one since jdm life

tiffany cappotelli

I just got diagnosed a week ago when I thought I was normal, I hear voices off and on which I thought was normal but then I started seeing spiders everywhere so I went to the doctors and then they said I needed to go to a therapist.

nah fam; not a neck beard pony bro queer ass trap loving cuck wanting fucktard like you

I went to therapy for 6 years

what is the easiest way to make an average human being smile

yeah I had a pretty shit childhood, like sex slave and daily beatings kind of childhood but besides that I thought I was normal but I guess not.

But you are mentally disabled and a retard. Good luck with that

show them some fine titties

Really ? Then tell me why I have a full time job you fucking bitch

Thank you scitzo OP.

>all this projection

Do you have episodes? Do you see things? What senses are affected by the episodes? Any triggers?

Workplaces are incentivised to hire people with disabilities.

Get back to flipping burgers Faggot. Ronald is waiting

pretty sure you're the retard if you think being a scitzo makes you mentally disabled in anyway.

Which voice is your favorite?

Hmm is that why they let me operate heavy machinery?? You know like Case loaders and Tandems? Dipshit

I hear and see things. Mostly 3 voices. And any small thing that would anger me; i freak the fuck out about

Thank you user

The calming one

You do know they are out to get you don't you?

kek

not OP, literally just got here. I have tried to kill 3 spiders in the past week, and when I smash them they disappear. I just thought i was missing them or i have shit aim or something. Could you kill the spiders you saw. Genuine question, not a troll, would really love a response.

I've only felt like that once and it was while I was driving home. I thought demons were chasing me to be entirely honest.

So you came to Sup Forums to calm down. Rad.
What is hearing the voices like?
i.e. do you hear them as background whispers, or are they full-out talking to you whenever you're down the rabbithole?

i had severe bi-polar disorder with some pretty strong hallucinations, pills might have helped but im pretty sure it was the breaking up with my ex that solved most of it.

Do you think Marina Joyce has schizophrenia?

if there's something toxic in your life OP you might wanna get rid of it, even if you enjoy it

Both. Honestly they're just whispering and I can ignore them and function normally. But then whenever I get angry it's screaming and there's no ignoring it.

What do the voices sound like? Are they different in pitch? Do you distinguish them by what they want, or tone of voice?

Yeah i tried the same thing, even have a new girl now and nope still mentally fucked

I try to rid of most toxicties but I also don't take the best care of myself so that doesn't help

One of them is calming and the rest sound like demons. So I just kinda distinguish by what they are wanting me to do.

carry on the legacy then

Do you think Marina Joyce has schizophrenia?

protip, don't give them names or you might get attached- or if they have names let's hear them

Had a friend who'd get into this dream-like state where she couldn't tell if she's in reality or not.
Is that a regular thing, or does everyone experience it differently?

KONTROLLIEREN SIE DAS DRILLINGS!

How much is 1 magma?

From my understanding everyone has different experiences. Like I don't think I'm in a dream like state but at the same time I can't control myself. The only time I feel fear is during an episode but if I just give in to it I feel nothing and have no memory of what happened.

Haven't named em lol

Is one named mr robot?

through my whole ordeal i found that slicing yourself up doesn't really do anything for the long term. you might want to like actually see a therapist or something, but that's just how it went for me

I think I have a bi-polar-like disorder with serotonin instead of dopamine. Sometimes I hear violins in radio static and the lines on excel documents wiggle a little. I've always wondered if maybe i'm wrong and it's dopamine fluctuation causing schizo-like manic episodes. Cessation of cannabinoids definitely triggers it and so does adderall a little. I have days where it feels distinctly like I'm on mushrooms but there were no mushrooms eaten. Do you ever feel like you have specific episodes where it feels like mushrooms or is it very distinct and different from mushrooms?

Same symptoms Vegan Gains describes.
I'm not pro vegan but if eating vegan helps then give it a try.
tubechop.com/watch/8245979

>I'm sure medication would help
>I refuse to be on pills

Why? I worked in daycare center for people with schizophrenia. Most of them agreed that pills were helping them stay 'normal', functioning in society and close to their families.
Most of them had 'breaks' from taking drugs (because they thought they are 'cured' and can move on without medicines). Usually, they were finishing that 'breaks' in mental hospital.

They were amazing people though, I really miss working there. We were like one big family. Unfortunately, I had to leave for reasons not related to work.