Are they Retarded ?

Are they Retarded ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UqWmHm2stbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hurr durr instead of fixing a main game mechanic let's remove it and shut down anything that tries to replace it.

Yes, yes they are.

Is Nyantick autistic?

nope

Explain for non player please

Yesterday i was walking in a Parc...plenty of young teens with short skirts and makeup, laughing and trying to be as beautiful as the flowers around.. In this same Parc, plenty of young men full of testosterone and ...playing pokemon go..and don t giving afuck to these beauties...no date no grope no sex no love.
They already won.

a guy got rekt by a train in my town today while playing

Is that a new Pokémon?

No, The Pokes killed him

Yes its Recktachu

Poke Mongo

Vamos argentinaa

This is the greatest game ever. What do you use your phone for? Jerking off to trap threads? Posting banana pictures? Seriously just let people have fun. If there are hot chick out and about and fag dudes are chasing pokemon instead of pussy then thats more dor your neckbeard having ass.

kek

youtu.be/UqWmHm2stbs

Couldn't find the Blastoise because of this shit. Nice one.

>What do you use your phone for?
Call & text

I'm pretty sure Niantic is just a bunch of chimpanzees that are developing Pokemon Go on computers running Windows XP that are infected with Bonzi Buddy. They're already killing their own game.

Yesterday i was in the bus
A 40 yo woman dressed like shit was hunting pokemons in this bus. Acting Like a maniac...whiplash ? No sir. She justget out of the bus at the station walking like a zombie eyes sticked on her phone. Then i realized she had two 4/5 yo kids following without surveillance next to a 30 tons bus...

op is not saying you are retarded for playing
he's saying the developers are retarded for having issues in the game and instead of fixing them they delete the entire feature

I couldn't find my fucking hypno cause of this shit.

Its technically there its just marked in a way so it doesnt display. They are fixing it its just easier to do it when people are complaining that its broken

Source : My uncle is the lead singet of Niantic

hehe xd disliked

that doesn't make any sense, why would they give a fuck? not everyone is desperately looking for a girl to talk to 24/7

Their gps function is literal shit. One time I had 3 friends around farming at a pokestop with lure, and because the gps is so shitty my character literally ran like 3 miles away while everyone else was sitting there catching Meowths, bulbasaurs and all kinds of other good shit.

>>Hurr durr instead of fixing a main game mechanic let's remove it and shut down anything that tries to replace it.
>shitty servvers barely managing to work for players is being overloaded with requests by a 3rd party hack to cheat at a glorified gps.

Niantic is retarded for not making sure the game was finished before release (much like all developers)

The players taking the game so seriously are retarded.

The people cheating at the game are retarded for cheating at such a shit game.

3rd party radar apps are retarded for putting extra strain on shit servers.

Pokemon Go (players, haters, developers etc) are all retarded, just be smart and use it to take creep shots you autistic fucks, if anyone says anything just tap the x and show them the ar catch screen.

there was a radar that helped to locate pokemon and they fucked it up so it doesn't work. then some people made a workaround that let you track pokemon and niantic got pissed and was ready to sue

I had a lot of fun until level 20. I'm level 30 on my first account and 20 on my second but I agree with OP
>pic related

This is the best game ever

>level 30
>no team

what

speschul snowflake, hes hoping for pic to be added.

Kek. Kill yourself though.

Friend-zoned to fuck! Loser. Topkek

They launched something that would generate a lot of revenue, and it did, since so many people bandwagoned overnight.

How is that 'retarded?'

welp i fucked up meant this pic

That is a failure.

I mean, your Dragonite

It is not near of having perfect 15/15/15

>"I only see you as a friend, sorry"
>Rekt

I focused on completing my Pokédex on the first accounts because the battling sucks. Never powered up a single Pokémon on it either.
Didn't even know that existed. On my second account I'm on Instinct tho. Why do you even have the pic faggot?

>again pic related that I never powered anything up