Which is your favorite Ghostbusters character?

which is your favorite Ghostbusters character?

i like the sassy black one personally, shes got attitude lol

the monkey's a hoot

the sassy one

racist piece of shit

The car, obviously. Love me some tail pipe.

>DANGER: Do not touch
how did they get it there without touching it?

the blonde one with the glasses has potential.

Is that nigboon like 6 feet tall?

You can do anything if you believe in yourself.

well said

Manlet detected

If ghosts really existed, do you think the ones to bust them would be 3 white women and their black friend?

what? why not?>

>which is your favorite Ghostbusters character?

Peter Venkman.

fuck off MRA

just that the closest jobs irl are what? pest control, police, scientists, all jobs dominated by men. Just seems statistically unlikely.

Mational Rifle Association?

time to change that, don't you think?

do you know the pain a woman has to endure at childbirth? a man would literally never be able to handle that

I want to hate-fuck the blonde one. So her I guess.

MENS
RIGHTS
ACTIVIST

Uhh, why not? Why can't women bust ghosts?

Oh. Those exist? I don't give a fuck about what rights men or women are seemingly supposed to have, but Venkman was my favourite character from Ghostbusters.

I onced had sex with a bitch who had an abortion.

Dat pussy was haunted, yo

COTTON

No. Men dominate positions of authority for a reason. Secondly, they're mentally inferior which is why their are so few studying stem subjects at university.

fuck off

Watch any of those paranormal research shows and see how women react to supposed ghostly activity. Here's a hint: not very bravely.

go back to Sup Forums you seething sperglord

Why are women and niggers so uncreative that they literally need to appropriate existing materials to thrust their way into the limelight? why don't they have cultures of their own?

>you can't defend women

get fucking over it, women are equal

hahaha!

no, they want to piggyback on successful franchises because they don't have the creativity or wit to rival men in any major cultural or scientific field. Just like nigs lol

any normal human being (read: non-misogynist) can't wait for this film to see a new spin on an old classic

>people involved in shows of that type
>expect any redeeming characteristics

I'm a blue haired, limp wristed, genderfluid bootlicking faggot and I really have no interest in this

Wiig always looks embarrassed in every promotional picture I've seen her in. It's like she's the only one who is aware how fucked up all this is.

yeah right prove you're not a cissie

Why isn't there a "hot one?"

You've got a Great Ape, a Drew Carey lookalike, a boy, and a 80's dyke.

the colored one is pretty hot

>go to the black woman's twitter profile

>Im am a stand up comedian

I'm done.

It's fucking hilarious when people realize that she's just as dim witted and belligerent in real life, she's playing herself in the movie.

i'm am done

Movie sees all the white women being scientist while the black woman is a dim witted cleaner or something to that effect. That isn't an issue though, because all the SJWs with 10 followers on twitter can't complain to the actual producers of the film!

Yeah i saw her twitter. Looked at about 4 tweets, she's literally a monkey with a keyboard. Her idea of comedy is "OH SHIT GURLLL!!!"

That's the joke.

do you know the pain of a broken dick ? a woman would literally never be able to handle that

men and women deserve equal rights, but they arent equal

>implying when she went AWWW HELL NAWW in the trailer you didn't laugh outloud

glib facsimile.jpg

what

you're right, there's too many white women in this movie. these chicks would be much more effective at eating ghosts

i think that was a star wars meme

but yeah

i held back from bursting out

Venkman.

>Prove you hate yourself
I don't hate myself.
Do you?

im am done

>no doubt had people point her out on this
>fug them niggas man, dey sayin i dun have no edjucashion?

>well i think what they mean is...
>FUG THEM CRACKERS MAN, I AINT FIXIN THAT TYPO NO WAY
>ok sure
>YOU'RE FIRED CRACKAJACK!

in other words she's garbage, better actors than her have pulled off that line with more wit and gravitas.

it's funnier when actual monkeys do it, not just common ancestors

>She boon is not funny she looks like a Gorilla who was given a proton pack as a joke
>Fatty looks ugly as fuck
>redhead seems embarrassed to even be there
>Blondie is trying to pull the "strong independent womyn shit

This movie is gonna blow, and its gonna suck 'cause whenever I wanna see the origian Ghostbusters I'm gonna have to either write "Original Ghostbusters" on google or "Ghostbusters 1984"

>literally had never heard of 'leslie jones' before
>literally tell me one movie Sup Forums, i've seen most movies, so i would love to know
>70k followers
>looks like she would just meme shit
>see trailer
>OOGA BOOGA screaming nigger garbage
>haha it's meant to be funny cause she's a fat black woman!

yeah what i expected

so this kinda was funny in big mommas house, 20 or so years ago, when a MALE was playing the part. You useless monkey.