Castlevania SOTN

Sanic

CIV V

Stop Chad II

CT of course. You have fine taste.

Link to the past

Skyrim

Ice Hockey

How many sodas can you chug on mobile emulator?

played the shit out of but sim city 4 is the best for me

Malarchuk as an example for hockey is fucking retarded.

Haha yeah, 4 was cool, but when it had come out, I had started partying heaps and going to pubs, so wasn't playing much.

SKYRIM
K
Y
R
I
M

YES

No Man's Sky

chess

quake 3

I have no idea when it came out tbh guessing... 2005ish? I still have it on an old desktop. Haven't played it in like a year though. Mostly played it while high as fuck and tried to do cool stuff like make little 3-5 tile tunnels slightly raised terrain so avenues wouldn't cross rail. Also farm developing zones to get perfect structures/micromanage development. CTRL+ALT+SHIFT environmental design back to get the post-city founding options, put the heavy forest on the green space in airport, fuck up and end up with trees on runway, have to destroy fully leveled up international airport and ENTER CTRL+V 'weakness pays' SHIFT+ENTER repeat a hundred times or so.Raise terrain to maximum eight. use sharp leveler to reduce raise area to 6x8 square. run tunnel through. tediously fix edges again, place windmill and sears tower on top... fuck that game really brought out my autism. Oh, and beaches. Lots of beaches. right up to the edges of bridges with the occasional marina or water pumps in between.

Did a lot of pretty autistic things with the wc3 world editor too.

tl;dr don't mind me just having a nostalgia

Chrono Trigger

>gay
>woman
Pick one

>insecure
>gay
>both
Which one is it user?

all of you fucks are wrong

Overwatch

Bi, but i still have good tastes in games. FFX is half a peg above Kingdom Hearts in the Solely Played By Fags And Women chart.

>woman
>gay
Pick one.

not chrono trigger