Is he a good actor or are you people just memeing?

Is he a good actor or are you people just memeing?

He's pretty cute. I feel morally justified saying this since he's 16 now.

I think he is being groomed to be a good actor and that he does have some natural skill. He is surrounded by good to great actors that are most likely teaching him. The only actor he couldnt learn from is Daryl. Dude cant act for shit but he does play his role well on the show ,so it works.

If hollyweird doesnt fuck him in the ass and wreck his shit he could be a great actor. Hopefully he goes some one good watching out for him.

similar shit is said about every hot young thing that parades across a screen.

I'm just not sure if its their talent agency or people confusing their infatuation with acting ability/skill.

what does memeing mean

i don't see it in the dictionary, so you're going to have to explain why you made up a word

> he's a cm punk fan
Wew lad

i think he is in a more unique situation than most child actors. Its on a drama series with folks that dont give that pedo vibe like some shows. They actually cast the show based more on talent than dick sucking skills. He is also not in hollyweird. So he does have a better chance. I can see him being a new version of Josh Hartnett.

similar shit is said about every hot young thing that parades across a screen.

I'm just not sure if its their talent agency or people confusing their infatuation with acting ability/skill.

ye aok

CARL

BRAN (SEASON 1)

AND THE KID WHO PLAYS NIGHTCRAWLER IN THE NEW XMEN FLICK

THE HOLY TRINITY

the holy trinity of what? Cute boys ruined by puberty?

>Carl
>ruined by puberty
fucking what??

carl's still cute for now, bran is a disgusting ogre and kodi smit-mcphee just makes me cum

he's looks like a basic bitch

is he claiming to be sXe there? That's totally gay.

What's the deal with millennials and bracelets?

you guys are just pretending to be gay, right? heh

He has not good side. He's walking dick sucking lips attached to a mongoloid. Bran could still get it if I put him on some downers first. Carl has bad hair and needs a haircut and that's the worst that can be said about him.

>gay

The people ITT are pedofags, user.

>bran
>not cute

I wore bracelets back in freshman year 2006. Was I/am I a millenial?

fucking gross dude, don't post gore here

John Oliver's son?

>implying you wouldn't give him a rimjob

No bullying please

Why his chin so hairy?
I thought he was like 16

How fucking stupid are you?

What's even the point of this image?
The captions aren't even correct.

John Oliver's wife's son

I want to lick his ass.

FUCK OFFFFF