Imagine an Alien race out there with a consciousness/intelligence

Imagine an Alien race out there with a consciousness/intelligence
so much greater then ours, that it would be equivalent to us having that with a worm.

Does this possibility make you feel uncomfortable?

Short answer, yes.

Your grammar makes me feel uncomfortable.

Great so we'd be niggers in their eyes

bruh wachu meen? yous thinks wee dumm just cuz we black? dafuq dis nigga got me fucked up

Perhaps paradoxes are proof of our primitive limited minds.

fuck this shit

ARMY REPORT HERE NOW

It makes me comfortable because the wiser you become, the more compassionate.

If thats true then we would never be able to comprehend that they even exist.
So it doesn't matter really

When you die, worms will eat you.

higher lvls dont waste theyr time with lower lvls fact. They do infact exist , and as of right now , we are being controlled by one lower then humans, however in our current state , we are the ones lower then they.

What if that has a limit. What if you reach a certain point of compassion and then from there on out the more wiser you become the opposite happens?

im sure worms be lookin at us and wondering "stupid humans, they walk on top of the dirt, hmph"

Then it would suck. But that's probably not the case.

Sad thing is, this is already happening. The reptilians have already infiltrated our government and they control the mass media.

If it is so. So doe, a row.

>derp

I think I'd meme it out to the end and started shouting nonsense in the hope to confuse them

HISSSS the fuck out

Why not? Insects can comprehend that you exist. Think of bees, wasps and mosquitos for example.

Confirmed reptilians. Only reptiles roll singles.

Confirmed reptillian

Confirmed reptillian

Confirmed reptillians.

Confirmed faggot

CHECKED

Ey this reptillian is on to us

satan is here, children of fire

Do you think the worm feels uncomfotable because of our existance? I don't think so, and neither do I feel uncomfortable because of some incomprehensible intelligence another lifefroms may or may not possess. When they care as much about us as we care about worms, they won't even make threads about us on their equivalent of Sup Forums, maybe only to show off some weird lifeforms that exist in space and some incomprehinsibly intelligent user comments their equivalent of "kill it with fire" because we may look as repulsive to them as worms look to us.

Funny thought.

However.. we step on a worm from time to time.. squashing it. Or maybe cut it in 2 cause its 'funny' or do whatever sadistic things we can with it.

So what? What should we even do? It's the same shit as fearing a meteor strike or the eruption of a super vulcano. For all we know this could be their way of cutting a worm in two. You could step out your door tomorrow and a brick could fall from your roof and kill you. Does that make you uncomfortable? Why are you uncomfortable because of things you could never control. And such abstract things at that.

What about if they saw when we called them space niggers?

Ignored.

ayy lmao

Were a race of sentient beings discovered that displayed such a vast intelligence the question that begs itself would be: what reason would they have to contact us?

Would any of us try to contact and communicate with worms were we to have such a high intelligence as that?

Anything that intelligent would also have the understanding that the universe and all in it is best left alone to fulfill its respective destinies.

>Therefore, I am not concerned.

i often think about the 4th dimension. i mean if:

1D is one axis (x) = a dot
2D is two axis (xy) = a line or plane
3D duh three axis (xyz) = depth

so to observe 3 dimensions we have two eyes. they do not carry depth on their own, you have a second eye to the side to sense depth

so we can observe 1,2 and 3D with our eyes because the number of eyes is equal or greater than the dimensions we can observe

so instead of thinking of the hypercube displayed as a 3D image, imagine a 4th dimensional being as not a single body in front of you, but a observing consciousness AROUND you?

4th dimensional beings should be able to see us from all sides at the same time. so instead of your body you would be something like 4 floating eyes that observes its subject by surrounding it

makes sense?

holy fuck im high and this is crazy

Would be cool if when we die, we go to 4D.

maybe if i get really high i can get in the 4th dimension

Nkt really i zlways assumed the scale of the universe isnt just bound to the physical form.

Surely what we think "God" is should exist. As on our planet there are insects. Compared to them we are gods. They cant even comprehend what we do in our day. You cant tells ants i have to go get anally brutilized by corpirations for mere wage. Warning them if you come home one kore time to them all over your counter you will litterally destroy them and their world.

God is a being we cant comprehend down here kn the scale.

You're referring to the Arcturians. It doesn't bother me. We could get there too, if we'd stop fucking around.

i was pretty high thinking about it.

but maybe if i got higher??...

i have my own black hole theory too lol like maybe theres a black hole in the earths core which governs our theory of gravitational force, but not powerful enough to reach singularity. maybe all celestial bodies are held together because of black holes? like what we consider a higgs-boson is just tiny black holes

dmt my friend

Fermi paradox for me

if there are supposed to be so many examples of advanced life around us where the hell is everybody? and dont give me that "they're hiding" bullshit

Probably actively avoiding us, or monitoring us.

Could also be that they're battling for control/influence over us.