Look at this bitch! killed an innocent giraffe with her father and ripped its heart out!...

Look at this bitch! killed an innocent giraffe with her father and ripped its heart out! facebook/aryannbraidsandbowshunting

Other urls found in this thread:

africahuntlodge.com/giraffe_hunt_package.asp
iucnredlist.org/details/9194/0
youtube.com/watch?v=oZSz4AmaMcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here is the pic of the heart

what the fuck?

So the fuck what? Before this pic you didn't even know it existed.

I want to fuck her so bad.

she's killed so much animals, zebras,elk, buffalos for no reason.

Is giraffe a protected species?
If yes: fuck her.
If no: fuck you, fuck off, it's not illegal, OP die.

it is a protected species because they're going extinct

Bad ass, I'd do it if I could. But some other dentist ruined it for everyone

well at least some high tree leaves will live longer, I guess

Fucking bitch, let someone do the same thing to her !

>africahuntlodge.com/giraffe_hunt_package.asp

not illegal faggot

hot

pays thousands of dollars to ride around in a truck in the middle of Africa to an area that was baiting to attract wild animals. Sees a giraffe hundreds of yards away, safely shoots at animal while still in the air conditioned truck. Post picture on Facebook with tag "I'm so country I killed an animal for no reason what so ever." She a fucking cunt ass bitch.

And did more for conservation than most on this board ever will. Hope your vegan BTW.

Lol. So your argument is that any shit that's being done is ok because at some point you were unaware of it? Dude, that's literally every single thing. Hey there's genocide in Africa - yeah but before that documentary you didn't know it existed. Hey, that teacher fucked my daughter - yeah but before she told you you didn't know the sex existed. Hey, I'm a baby and I'm being neglected- yeah, but before you were born you didn't know nourishment existed.

You are such a fucking retard. Like, SO retarded. Like, retards would look at you and be like "aww, at least he's happy all the time."

>Going extinct
Cool.
iucnredlist.org/details/9194/0

K thats what she likes to do. Sorry not everyone is a boring faggot like you.

I would do so much stuff to her she is kinda a kinky freak bitch I wonder how she is in bed.
Probably the father would even pay to see someone fuck her in the ass on top of that dead giraffe.
also with a dildo up her pussy while making her eat the hearth.
not sure what is the point of killing a giraffe do.

Who cares, its a fucking giraffe.

shes more of a man than you OP, keep fapping to trap threads

kek

Found the vegan

That is providing a poor community with much-needed cash via tourism and fees. Ending this practice will cause economic hardships for the African nation and expand the black market.

KILL

YOUR

SJW

SELF

YOU

PATHETIC

FAGGOT

!!!!!!!!

That giraffe had to be stopped he was eating leaves by the thousands and killing oxygen

That's pretty metal.

There is a reason: she did it for sport, and probably because she enjoyed it. Doing something because you enjoy it is one of the easiest to understand reasons there is (because we all enjoy something)

Whether or not you approve is a different matter, but saying she did this for "no reason" is simple ignorance.

good for her, she is a true hero!

Id like a date with her, but only with her fathers blessing of course.

opfag

How did she not do it for no reason? I don't give a fuck about any other animal but killing an innocent giraffe?

No the argument is very obviously "who gives a shit?" compared to all the other terrible things happening out there RIGHT NOW that you dont even know about. Why not complain about them instead? Methinks your just jelly donuts and need to stop bean ignorant

she throws like a girl

what if the cost she paid to be able to hunt these animals paid for the conservation of many more of them?

She's more of a man than you are, you pussy cunt!

>I don't give a fuck about any other animal but killing an innocent giraffe?
so you see how silly you're being, right? who gives a fuck? you eat burgers and shit, don't you?

You really believe that money is going to the community? It's being pocketed by the people putting on those kind of hunts and very little if any of that money goes to the starving people of Africa.

How do you know that giraffe wasn't a fucking asshole? He might have deserved his fate. And think of the bad ass story to go along with your new giraffe bed spread and rug. I love animals but I know their place in the world and would gladly shoot one of those fuckers

my point is why kill an animal as innocent as a giraffe and then to rip its heart out. That just seems horrible.

kek, i be you're so hardcore in person.

Y'know, I don't really understand 'Sport' hunting.

Shooting a deer and eating it is great. Freezer full of meat for months, and it's a neat learning experience. I'll never ever disparage hunting for food.

But paying a shitton of money to kill an exotic animal for 'sport' seems like the dumbest and most excessive thing ever. You're not getting anything out of it other than the ability to say you did it - Which, in itself, isn't any kind of feat other than paying the entry fee. Shooting the animal isn't difficult, it isn't challenging, it isn't rewarding. You're literally just killing something for the sake of doing it with no risk or challenge whatsoever. It's like paying money to step on a bug.

If you had to personally track and fight the animal in question? That'd make way more sense. At least that gives it some sort of achievement.

I just don't get it.

who gives a fuck. giraffes are the worst mammals ever and they're fucking useless they do nothing but eat leaves

You can actually pay to hunt and kill animals like these. Giraffes, lions, cheetahs, etc. It's known as exotic animal hunting I think.

I'm all for hunting. but with a legitimate "reason" like survival. The reason I'm pissed is she ripped it's heart out for fuck all.

Is that the now third generation of starving kid that I grew up watching on tv cry into the camera, or is it one of their seven offspring?

Fuck em.

you remove organs so they dont spoil the meat.

its not like the giraffe needs that heart anymore.

Maybe your post should have read "who gives a shit. There's a shit ton of other crap to care about out there and you're wasting everyone's time."

But it didn't. It didn't say that and it made you look like a tard.

Cuz you are. You're a lil tard-son.

Looks like about a 48 guage ned.

If this upsets you and you aren't at least a vegetarian then you are the main problem in the world.

Bit overkill

Doesn't upset me. I'm more like what the fuck did you do that for

i can only imagine what this kid looks like in real life

animals kill for survival. we kill animals because for some reason there are people out there who get a hardon for killing unsuspecting animals with a fucking projectile weapon that pretty much does all the work for them. I don't get the rush. Sure if you killed an animal with your hands would be exciting I guess, but a gun? Who gives a fuck about that?

>main problem
>main

Easy there, faggot. As far as world problems go....probably not even top 20.

this is how they make flavouring powder for pringles chips.

african flavor?

I'd even understand a bow. But, even as someone who owns a lot of guns, there's no challenge in using them. Once you know how to operate and maintain them (Something you can learn in an afternoon) it does all of the work for you. That's the point.

It's a hunting ritual, you stupid fuck.

You neck beards probably destroy more nature by not recycling

Africa was, is, and probably will remain a shit hole country full of uneducated cut throats, slavers, pirates, and sell outs. Fuck africa.
Theyve spent lifetimes fucking up their cultures and moralites, i dont see it getting better anytime soon.
Cant say america helped. I bet they look at americans as children , while they grow up shivering in poverty alone in a dirt bed , they watch american fat kids surround thier beds with plush over priced stuffed animal. Looking at an empty , cold space beside them , envy takes over-- wait-- now the anerican kid is taking out his cock. He's rubbing his greasy meat all over the stuffed horse-- oh my god hes fucking it. He's ripped a hole in its rear side and now hes fully fucking it.
Years later , having grown up , still very poor, a fat american kid comes over waving a large wad of slimy dollars. Willing to pay top dollar.
Shooting the animal seems like the safest option....

More like incentivising whomever owns that land to not replace all then game with cow and plow farming.

I don't get what your on about with the heart thing either. Its part of the slaughtering process. You do know that that giraffe was eaten afterwards.

Makes great biltong apparently.

Totally would bang.
Also, for some African governments, this is a crucial part of the economy. It's not your war fucko.

smokey tapir

I got no problem with legal hunting, especially when it's not only legal but necessary. But if you're going to hunt, that means you take your gun/bow and a backpack, go out into the actual wilderness, track down an animal, and fucking kill it. That's hunting.

Some guy sitting in a tree stand overlooking a field that he baited to attract an animal, that's not hunting. That's fish in a barrel.

Africans don't give a fuck about thier own kind. Why should anyone else? Watching those commercials makes me think if I donated any money they would just use it to make more commercials.

Heart meat is delicious. I would have had that over a fire within an hour.

Dude i have such a raging boner for this girl right now id fuck her and marry her if i had the oppurtunity

more of a steak lover

Kek that was fucking hilarious I need to check out more shit like this.

i bet you are a coward libcuck!

It's money coming in where there wouldn't be otherwise.

OP is an enormous bleeding heart fuckass.

Not your personal army.

Newfags get out.

>You're not getting anything out of it other than the ability to say you did it - Which, in itself, isn't any kind of feat other than paying the entry fee. Shooting the animal isn't difficult, it isn't challenging, it isn't rewarding.

To you. and that your personal opinion. Some people enjoy different things than you, get over it.

this is the type of people that this type of shit attracts...and now I know that I"m in the right and those who are supportive of this girl are fucked in the head.

                   
Steven Crowder debunked veganism

youtube.com/watch?v=oZSz4AmaMcs
     

Theirs a difference in killing for food (and using every part of the animal) and killing for sport so you can hang its head on your wall

White knight faggots

It's greedy niggers taking money from rich white people so they can line thier own pockets.

Is that a remington 700?

Sure the fuck is. Love that gun.

Hard to tell with such a long running model with so many stock and barrel options. My Remington 700 30-06 was released in the early 90's. Such a great gun though.

So what? It's a fucking giraffe what purpose do they serve?

Also why the fuck kill a giraffe?
Why can't you just go in the woods and kill deer or bears?
Even a lion is better than a giraffe it can at least put up a fight or run away except your 300 yards away waiting for it too eat the bait you put out

yea... hunters hunt animals.
are you by any chance a vegan OP?
are you the one person that is better than everyone else in the planet?
does it really matter in the end when everything dies?

Shame. Poor feelfag.

Luckilly for those that actually give a shit and know what the hell is going on you are probably on another continent and can't do anything.

None as blind as those who do not wish to see...

If your idea of achievement and accomplishment is killing something 50 meters away from you that has zero chance of retaliation with absolutely no skill or challenge involved, I've got bad news for you. We're outside of the realm of 'personal opinion'.

You are a tasteless human being with absolutely nothing going for you. It's literally the shallowest form of a Skinner box. You are a braindead neanderthal pressing a big red button to make a lightbulb flash, giggling like a retard as the pretty color blinds you.

Yeah, you're entertained. But you're also a fucking moron.

Get over it.

I can't see lion meat tasting that good.

Yeah she totally ate the giraffe
Look how blood thirsty she is
Fucking animal hunt or be hunted amirite???

Implying either of those things taste nearly as good as a cheese burger or French fries with ketchup

why don't these hunter assholes use their weapons on sandniggers, niggers, asians, indians, spics, eskimos and coal burners?

Giraffes kill approximately 200 African babies a year. She has done the world a great disservice.

Tannerite, can buy this shit at any hunting store. Its the orange stuff in exploding targets.

then that's a corrupt government she's propping up.

try to make an ethical case again motherfucker

I would kick your ass and hers. But I'd probably sexual assault you with a foreign object afterwards... I feel like there's a word for that

So? I'd like to hunt and kill her.
Should I be able to do it because I want to and it'd make me happy?
And me killing her would preserve many more giraffes and every other animal she'll kill for entertainment in the future. So, all the more reason to do so?

Now she will call herself a hunter. Where is her orange gear? Why the fuck is she wearing make up and a bright blue shirt. Her fucking shoes aren't even dirty she probably didn't even break a sweat while she stood up in the back of that truck to shoot that animal.

Why do you fucking idiots fail to understand that animals are shot and killed for an actual reason? She was allowed to do this by being on a waiting list, and it was completely controlled. Old giraffes that are past their prime will NOT let any young buck near the females, because they still think they can mate and own the Harem. So, they actually hurt their own population. The Black Rhino is a prime example of them killing themselves off. Giraffes are notorious dickheads when it comes to mating.

To put it simply, they must be killed in order for the young studs to come in and mate and spread the population. They do this with lions, tigers, giraffes, rhinos, they even do it with Moose, Oxen, mountain goats, grizzlys, etc. You arent allowed to just go in and kill a fucking animal you dumbass ignorant faggot, you are vetted, placed on a list, and you might wait 10 years before you get to do it.

Want the species to thrive? Then kill off the sterile old dickhead giraffe that wont let anyone mate because he thinks its still his harem.