youtube.com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk
youtube.com/watch?v=64liF2VuLxI&list=PLq8s8iaRVlhh4ECyWNrahwSqO0_c_J5tE&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=S27w6sNVcCQ&list=PLq8s8iaRVlhh4ECyWNrahwSqO0_c_J5tE&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=xlcywgEMuGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh so you're gay?

mdma and lsd

LSD occasionally but mostly pot.

The real question here is, why is here an Bob's Burgers Magazine under the Drugs.

Adderall + Minecraft

Guilty of coke binges now and then.

Why are those NorthFace mints?

What are you, autistic?

Weed. Dealer has been out for almost 2 weeks. Didn't give me a heads up or anything. Going to send an anonymous tip into crime stoppers on him for being a bitch.

Weed and alcohol on the daily. Sporadic physchadelics. Anything else is whack

Because everyone loves candies.

It looks like a funko pop box

You and I are kindred spirits then.

mdma every 3 months, weed 4 times a week

occasionally psychedelics. atm snorting kanna

Literally rolls marketed to basic bitches

Dabs are my poison, coke my addiction hence why i avoid it

>Didn't give me a heads up or anything. Going to send an anonymous tip into crime stoppers on him for being a bitch.

He's a drug dealer, not a customer service representative for AT&T.

People who do drugs are fucking pathetic
Do sports. Eat healthy. Don't be a fuckin loser

MLP + Country music

Alcohol and weed. I love the mixture right before you get the spins.

Occasional opiates and amphtamines. Maybe once a month.

Mushrooms about twice a month.

ROXY/oxy,herbals,i drink alot and roll my face off on mdma every few months so i dont go full an hero and then off myself sooon tho soon :)

weed and psychs

is on Sup Forums
gtfo

nope. I just know how to have a good time.

Might try LSD next weekend, any tips ?

>Pic not related, just want to share some cute animu girl.

adderall and grinding on [MMO title here]

>Only having 1 dealer

Hardest drug I've done in my life was some prescription bullshit after a surgery. Later learned it was an opiate/oid/whatever and I'm glad I didn't get addicted. Fuuuck drugs.

I'm going to start selling acid soon and make some bank.
Shit will be cash.

Don't unless you want an existential crisis. took doses a dozen times and only had 2 positive experiences

Do it and relax.

some would say your "activities" are that of a person servering time in low security prison(sitting in a room 10 hours a day). do you truely enjoy you life?

if it's your first time psychedelics, do it in a calm place. not a party or smth. tripper sitter is advised by some although i've never done drugs WITH sitter. you dont need to prepare, just enjoy the ride

mescaline just a shit ton of mescaline all day all the time everywhere i can

13 year old detected

Crimestoppers implies ausfag. Can hook you up if in vic?

Not the user you responded to but would music help? Like if I listened to Magical Mystery Tour would that affect anything? I've never done LSD so just curious.

Couple of pints a day after work (5-6) + 1 spliff.

Weekends: pints (unlimited) + 1 spliff

A couple beers after work, and roughly .3g of weed before bed. Mushrooms are rare, maybe once every 2 years. Cocaine, only once every 5 years on average. Benzos, maybe twice a year. I won't fuck with anything else.

see the beauty of the world with every part of your brain.

Molly, im so happy I don't have an addictive personality cuz I understand how this shit can fuck people up

did you feel your e-peen get a bit hard or are you just a faggot?

Crimestoppers is worldwide.
I live in a small hicktown
Opinion dully noted

I am 19. both my parents passed away 8 months ago. I inherited a couple million dollars and find those solitary times to be the most enjoyable. I am coping the only way I know how.

At least it keeps me skinny and relatively attractive. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly, don't do it first. Go with mushrooms first. Acid is hella harsh, with a hard comedown. Mushrooms are similar to acid, but it's easier to wind down.

Also, make sure you have plenty of weed for both. Cigs too, if you're a smoker.

dick

youtube.com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk

Listen to this when you trip

Are these brand new x? Never tried them

yes and no. as long as someone else is in charge of the music. Example, i would try to think of something to play. over think i and start panicking because i cant think of anything to play. Realize the people around me are waiting for me to pick something, panic more. Think about how everyone will judge me on what i choose. realize i cant think of anything to accompany my mood because i cant exactly pin point what im feeling anyway.

In conclusion it makes me overthink EVERYTHING but i guess thats the point

This guy knows how to do drugs. Props to him for not being the idiot that abuses them and ruins it for everyone.

Whenever im on acid i kinda look at weeed and cigs as a burden if not completely unnecessary. Then when im sober its back to bong hits and chain smoking

>muh drugs are bad
fuck off

oh man, everyone should at least have experiences mdma once in their life times.

If you think working out and eating healthy is the way to live your life to the fullest, go ahead, I'm not discouraging good discipline, but enjoying substances is totally ok. society thinks drinking is ok, which it is, but its 100x deadlier than most drugs out there like mdma, weed, lsd, 2cb, shrooms, etc.

>nice choice
do you do candyflips?

if you're still here, please disregard what everyone has said ITT.

START

WITH

2CB

please, 2cb is an amazing entry-level psych, you are still somewhat clear headed, can control your trip easier, nearly impossible to have a bad trip under 20mg's... start with 2cb, please. then lcd/shrooms.

drugs are bad, mmmk?

you don't seem too broken up about your parents death...

why not roll on mdma and go clubbing???

A buddy and i each took a quarter sized pile of that which my dealer called a "heroic dose". Was on vaction in Floridia and could have sworn i was in jurrasic park

Love it already, thanks user.

As a reward, have another cute animu girl.

Nicotine, alcohol, tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabidiol.

Sometimes leonurine, even more occasionally mescaline.

I prefer bara men, but thank you, my job here is done

Just explored a shit load of phenethylamines and Tryptamines, basically all of shlugin's work, and I must recommend 2c-e/b, 5-meo-dipt, DPT, and maybe 1.5mg of 25-=NBOMe. DPT is very different from the rest, and is relatable to saliva divinorum. Highly suggested for 20 min of fun

This is also for any enthusiasts of psychedelics. Listen to Ratatat. Here's some of their best:
youtube.com/watch?v=64liF2VuLxI&list=PLq8s8iaRVlhh4ECyWNrahwSqO0_c_J5tE&index=1

youtube.com/watch?v=S27w6sNVcCQ&list=PLq8s8iaRVlhh4ECyWNrahwSqO0_c_J5tE&index=3

youtube.com/watch?v=xlcywgEMuGI

>heroic dose

wow man you really should know how much mg's you're taking, it works from 6mg and up, difference between 6mg and 11mg is massive.

if it's really a heroic dose that would mean 40-50mg, so you prob took like 15mg, that's nice.

2cb is really fucking nice.

ever done a nexus flip?

same question to you,

both of you should try it, nexus flipping is sick, take like 10mg just before your M peak.

nice i have those pills

Is it as easy to find as LSD ?

Time

Heroin, opiates, and fent analogs

I'm into drinking, taking adderall and getting creamed in my ass because I'm a degenerate faggot. And then smoking weed in the morning and going to work.

So it's work, drugs, getting fucked. My life right now. If you're in Illinois hmu

Hes holding out on you because youre an autistic fucking faggot

I've tried everything aside from ketamine, fentanyl, and some RCs, and have pretty much decided to stick with cannabis. I'm pretty tired of drinking/benzos/opiates.... not a depressants guy. Stims make me feel like a high functioning robot. So yeah... dabbing up daily in a legal state.

it was a pile the width of a quarter and a 1/4 inch tall. Dude said it was waaaay too much. Walked around listening to Shpongle in a unfamiliar state

my drug is called gachimuchi.

I have a question for people using. What made you start? I'm having issues getting psych meds and having to jump through hoops and I'm just not mentally healthy enough to deal with it anymore. Considering starting. Do drugs make things better? Are you still functional? I'm in my mid 20s and never done anything except smoke a joint when I was 16 and hated it.

enjoy it?

shpongle is sick, you should check out infected mushroom..especially their earlier albums like MP empire, the gathering and converting vegetarians

I just picked these mushrooms. What are they? Are they the good stuff?

Recently tapered off from 10mg of valium a day though, prescribed by my psych. Loooooved that cuddly valium cloud. Fucked my memory and judgement a tad bit though.

Drugs aren't anything. People are bad. Worked at an addiction clinic for 2 years. I don't talk about starter drugs or anything. But what do you think were they like. Occasionally mdma, poppin' K. I get it. Such an experience so much wow. Yeah. But afterwards having a massive rebound, being depressed. The only fun times are drug times. That just doesn't add up for me. Thats it. But it's everyones free choice

Alcohol

Tren hard brehs

I vape co2 oil because I care about my lungs. You can keep your bongs you you stone men.

Unless you have a diagnosed mental health condition, I wouldn't recommend getting involved with psych meds, even "simple" drugs like benzodiazepines. Stick to cannabis m8.

Of course i know infected mushrooms but the mood called for the more ambientness of shpongle. Honestly it was really fucking overwhelming and the fact i was 2500 miles from home didnt really help. buuuuuut i did wander through a prehistoric forest in my underwear and a silk robe

If you have worked in an addiction clinic for 2 years and are still this superficial regarding mental health you are, bluntly put, ignorant. You don't understand underlying causes and lack empathy. Telling people to exercise and eat healthy to fix their issues is hilarious. I hope you don't work there anymore. You're highly unprofessional.
Sincerely,
Someone who has been working in mental health facilities for 8 years.

POO IN LOO SPOTTED

We're you planning on exposing yourself to children or something. What the hell user

Right now chilling playing Witcher 3 on my PS starting to feel the suboxone, coming a bit down on weed.

Not a full time drug user and never been an full blown addict, always pulled myself out before it went too far, even though I have tried almost every major drug except for Meth and shady RC's.

Would love some Xanax right now.

Where does everyone hail from in the world? Scandinavia here

Pic related, except they are white here.

don't eat those. those are the amazonian necroprison negras.

i currently can't take any drug because i study chemnistry and will apply for a next job soon. When they find something i might have cooked by myself in my urine i am screwed for life kek

2cb is great, but I always get the feeling everybody is fooling me, it's an awesome drug though

I'm the OP! Me personally, when I was 14 I didn't fit in with my classmates, were all too immature for me, so I hanged with 16-18 year olds, they smoked, so I started smoking (yay 188 days cig free today.... fuck that was a bitch to kick) and smoking weed too, did that till I was 16, kicked it because smoking weed every day fucked me up, didn't smoke a single joint for 6+ months, now I just smoke once every 2 months or so at special occasions...

couple months ago friends from iceland came over, had known them for over 5 years, we went clubbing, they did a lot of drugs, I do not, drinking occasionally and smoking weed sporadically, they asked me if I could get my hands on cocaine, I'm from Amsterdam and have over 5+ contacts that have all the drugs you could imagine, so we got some cocaine, did that with 'em, was pretty good but wasn't blown away, would never buy it myself, but enjoyed it. fast forward to the 5th of july, I went to a club which had a techno party with a friend, decided to do MDMA for the first time, had always wanted to do it ever since I was 15, but vowed to wait till I was 18 (I'm turning 19 in december) so I rolled for my first time.

fucking.

amazing.

Now.

I have loads of friends who do all sorts of drugs, I've only done MDMA once, but I'm definitely going to do this more often. responsibly though, 3 months breaks in between, taking 5htp, vitamin c supplements etc.

I don't seem too broken up about my parent's death.... on an anonymous forum... go fuck yourself

still sounds amazing. you prob took too much lol, you REALLY should know how many mg's youre taking with 2cb......

next time try 9mg, really fun dose, if you like it up to 15 next time.

Just skinned up two joints, good things to watch anons?

Preferably ayy lmaos or conspiracy shit

I recommend stonerfags watch The Zeitgest om youtube

You can even do drugs and have a healthy lifestyle. You just have to not be a retard and control yourself, use don't abuse.

i mean this is Sup Forums but no. Just tripping waaaaaay too hard

That Lucy will keep you on your feet. Then question why that pattern is everywhere.